Past Fixed

Fixed stars

Sungjong is at his office when he gets a message from Changmin.

"How are you loves? Do you have a tv near you? Go for channel 21", it reads.

"I dont know what is up with your father", he tells his six month old tummy. He searches for the channels website for the Live stream.

------------

On the bottom of the screen a banner reads: "Deadly hit to The House chief", above it: "Ok Taecyeon has been arrested".

Sungjong cant believe it, he calls Key who is on the desing room. When the friend arrives, he sees the news and they cry together.

---------------

It turns out that the group has been using their investors money for their own profit, they promised to invest certain money but they didnt and kept larger amounts of money than the arrenged comision. It had been done to a really large scale, but it had started with the Parks.

Oks firsts victims were his ex wifes parents and a close group of their friends. Upon founding out and out of shame, Lunas parents almost went out of business to pay back the money to their friends who trusted Taecyeon financial skills. It had been Lunas request, Luna had begged deffending her husband saying that he was new to busyness world, that it had been a mistake. Thats what he told her, he also told her that who actually ran with the money were the people in which they invested, he made her believe that the money wasnt there anymore. However, after the divorce, after Lunas family couldnt deny anymore that Taecyeon was a psycho, as time went by and the fear faded, she realized that he was living off of that money, that he had the money, kept it and found a way to make it work, by putting it in different real state venues and by investing in The House Group.

This is what Luna told Hyungchul that afternoon in Tokyo. She went in touch with her parents friends so that they could tell the details and the amounts of money that they gave him, what they thought they were investing in and such.

Hyungchul passed that information to his father and brothers and they to the Lees. After that it was a matter of time, there are only few rich people in the region, they all know eachother, so yes some of them were in contract with The House, they started to re check and double check their statuses with the company. 

It turns out that some of the companies in which they were investing actually didnt exist, were ghost companies with accounts on tax haven countries under the name of some payed up lawyer and that in reality belong to The House, so the money was comming back to them all the time. They were getting the commision in a very reasonble percentege and the gains from the ghost company, while the investors were getting just a percetenge of gains according to how much they invested.

Howon had been the one with doubts about why taecyeon joined The House and was sure, from day one, that that was not a clean busyness. He told Sunggyu to investigate that, they gathered a lot of information, enough to report it to the government, Yunho agreed to back them up and lend resources if they needed.

The governmet, in the shape of the national tax office, started an undercover investigation. They discovered not only that The House was doing this kind of business but that Taecyeon, by himself, acting as a financial consultant had been running this kind of scam for the last four years all across Asia. He mainly worked with up and comming companies that were starting and still didnt have enough name in the Asian financial world as to be heard. Probably, since he was being very low key, he couldve continue living this life, but it was his obsession for Sungjong that brought him back up to the light. That was his worst mistake.

---------------

Changmin picked up Sungjong from his office before five because he needed to be with him/them. They went back home to have some warm tea and share their love on the bathtub. They felt that making love had never been so meaningfull. 

It was after the act when they were and wraped around eachother that Jaejoong called to ask Changmin if it was ok to make a celebratory dinner that night or tomorrow. Sungjong said it was ok tonight, Changmin spent until the last minute worshiping his body.

----------------

Myungsun is walking around aiding herself with whatever she found on her way, its a hazard. Sunggyu is on the floor following her.

The most dangerous thing is that she has joined forces with her cousin Momo, who is older and can walk, who has come with her daddies from Japan.

The parents manage to sit their kids at the table as the food comes on time. Everybody directs their attention to Myungsoo.

"So we have something to tell you", he says and smiles at Sunggyu. 

"Did you make me granpa again?", Yunho jokes and Myungsoo scratches the back of his head. Everybodys eyes become dish size.

"Really?", Jaejoong asks, the couple nods. "Oh my God!", he stands up to congratulate them. "Oh Sunggyu with how much you work!", Jaejoong is already worry. Sunggyu smiles.

"Is not me this time sir", again the gasp of surprise.

"What?!", thats Changmin. Myungsoo smiles shy and emotional.

"Aw, dont make my baby cry", Sunggyu says and hugs his boyfriend. Kisses and hugs are exchange and they go back to eat again.

"Thats not all we have to say", Sunggyu says. "We are gonna get married". It surprises nobody, it was about time.

---------------

After dinner, they gather to talk about the topic at hand and Sungjong learns that everybody helped in this investigation and cries in gratitud.

The wind starts to turn his way after so many years.