Family sight

Fixed stars

Changmin wakes up first and slips out of bed with some loose pajama bottoms that he found around and nothing else. He wants to be that boyfriend who prepares breakfast and the .

He opens the door slowlly and passes through it, Sungjong is passed out on bed, Changmin smiles at the image.

He yawns, stretches his neck and scratches his tummy as he walks to the kitchen. One yawn makes him close his eyes and sigh and is only the clacking of dishes that manages to wake him up completely. Theres a woman in the kitchen, Changmin looks down fast because she is wearing very little clothes.

"Im sorry I..."

"Good morning boss", what!!??

"What the are you doing here?!", Changmin almost had a heart attack at the sight of miss Hee in Sungjongs kitchen and at how little shame she has considering the size of the piece of fabric held by two strings that she is wearing with, obviously, nothing under. 

"Why are you covering your chest?", she asks. Yes, it was him who was covering his chest. "And to answer your, very rude, question: I slept here", she says and takes the tray with two mugs of coffe and a cup of...Chantilly cream?

"With who?!"

"Sir, do you want to wake the entire house up? Stop screaming. Yoongi is my friend", friend. "See you sir. The coffee is ready. You are gonna need it after your last night activities", Changmin rolls his eyes noticing that, now that she is holding the tray, miss Hee has a really nice pair of . Damn! Changmin your boyfriend is over there.

He takes the coffee and goes back to bed and to ask Sungjong what in the actual .

-----------------

Yunho looks at Myungsoo and notices that as he ages he looks more and more like Jaejoong. His sweet boy is a father...Aishh. Because he thinks like this of him is that he doesnt know how to take responsability/ies.

"Myungsoo are you sure you dont want us to come with you now?", Myungsoo shakes his head.

"No, its ok. Fix everything, theres no need to rush like this. Get there prepared", he smiles at  his father but Yunho knows that he is nervous.

--------------------

He found Howon on the airport and they take a flight. Its seven in the damn morning, Howon hates him. And Myungsoo is about to die because its gonna be the first time in months that he will see Sunggyu...and also he will be a father. There had been many times during the pregnancy in which Myungsoo wanted to go to Japan, but Sunggyu told him that he prefered not to see him there, actually it took a lot of time to convince him to Skype more often and to get him to give him his Japan phome number, since he didnt want to tell him his adress.

Well after all of that, he was here, after Sunggyu finally agreed to Skype more often and after they could start to talk about life more and the baby and the future. There are things that Myungsoo thought about during this time, he is really still very afraid of being a father and/or a potencial husband or boyfriend or partner, or someone on a serious relationship. But he realized, at the same time, that he wasnt afraid of being with Sunggyu or afraid of having Sunggyu to "break his heart", he was actually afraid of himself. Of not being the father and the boyfriend that he should, that Sunggyu deserves. He is afraid of hurting him and having looking at him the way Takeshi had when he left him.

He needs to grow a pair ....he almost can feel them trying to drop down, but they are not there yet.

---------------------------

Sungjong is running around the house with the baby bag and his own bag, the suitcase and the god damn. Changmin is running behind him. Changmin just takes him to the airport while Sungjong spends the whole ride insulting his brother on Line because he didnt call earlier and left to Japan by himself and now "Im gonna be late for the baby!".

--------------------------

Her name is Jung Myungsung, he has ten finger and ten toes, her cheeks are full and her eyelids are puffy and she is perfect. She has grabbed Myungsoos pinky finger and is sleeping in his arms while moving her little lips like a baby fish out of water. Myungsoo cant stop looking at her, he also doesnt want to let her go.

"Arent your arms numb already?", Sunggyu asks from bed. He looks worn out and also...bright. Or maybe Myungsoo is in love with him. He has a pony tail and some strands of hair falling down by the sides of his face, his hair is greesy from sweating but he looks like an angel. The female hormones that he took during the pregnancy got his face looking softer, his skin less hard, his eyes sweeter. Or maybe Myungsoo is in love with him.

"Im ok", he doesnt look ok. He is paled and its dark around his eyes. Sunggyu wonders what is really going through his head and heart.

"You dont look ok though", Sunggyu coments and pats his side of the bed, invinting him to sit. "She looks so peaceful", he says once Myungsoo and the baby are close to him. "Are you really ok? You dont look ok", Sunggyu puts the palm of his hand on the other forehead. They end up looking on eachothers eyes, Sunggyu smiles at him and Myungsoo cant take it. Tears fall down his cheek. "What is it?", Sunggyu asks worried.

"Im just...", he sobs and Sunggyu takes the baby from his arms and puts her on the bed. "Im so happy....Ive never been so scared and happy in my life", he chokes out. "Im so sorry...", he cries. "You are so beautiful and had done so much for everybody...I know that I dont deserve you or this happiness but I cant stop feeling it...", he cries and Sunggyu does it too. "I had been so...so...light with you...Ive kissed you and made love to you wanting it to be nothing...when you clearly are...everything...everything. Im so sorry I didnt know how lucky I was...Im a coward and worthless brat, man child, but I cant stop myself from....being to so happy to be here with you, with the both of you", he sobs. Sunggyu also cries and lets Myungsoo rest his head on his shoulder and continue to cry silently. He wants to dream that they can be a family.

--------------

Howon and Sungjong are...uncomfortable. Its really not their right or their problem, but they dont feel that Myungsoo here acting like the loving head of this mini family is right. They can see that Sunggyu is, well, in love with him, but they cant trust Myungsoo. What if Myungsoo decides tomorrow that he doesnt want to be the father any longer, what if he feels the need to return to clubbing and ing half of Seoul again. 

But they cant talk, they cant say much, they promise to give him a chance, half a chance, but they will be there for Sunggyu and mostly for Myungsun. So no, this will be half a chance.