Blind love

Fixed stars

Jaehwan glances at Changmin. They can hear the muffle shouts comming from Yunhos office. The brothers try to swallow their meal. 

"Five months? Isnt that too long to not tell?", the younger brother whisper asks his hyung.

"I know. I tried to tell him...but its his life and his choices", Changmin tells him.

------------

Sungjong doesnt even know how he managed to drive back home. He talks to his friends because, thank God, they are there.

"...but you know whats the point?", Sungjong says. "Theyve got us by our balls, we still owe them money and is all so ed up".

And that is in deed the point: the moment Jung Yunho made such a blatant display of size Sungjong remembered why this whole thing started. It was for money and power. Sunggyu had said it that week to Sungjong. "They have network and money, I just want it to be more personal than a business agreement. I commented him that were single as well". And he accepted, it wasnt an innocent start, he really never imagined that he would find what he found in that meeting. What he has with Changmin is the best that ever happend to him, beyond money and power, beyond mistakes and fixed ups. But the bottom line was that the Jungs still got them by the balls, them and their beloved family company. The company to which his brother had given his life, body and heart too. For the memory of his parents, for all the tears and pain. 

However at the end of the day the power was in the Jungs hands. This whole thing was gonna be difficult and Sungjong figured that if all of them wanted to solve this situation, they had to find a way of distancing themselves from the Jungs, so that everything that was left was family and love. But to do that they had to move money out of the way. He came up with an idea.

----------------

Sungjong had to restrain Howon from calling and/or driving to the Jungs. He couldnt believe it, how were they gonna tell Sunggyu that Myungsoo was gonna make him legaly have contact with him after all that he had done and said. 

The younger brother then tells his hyung his idea, the reasons, everything. Howon is hasitant but agrees, they call Sunggyu by then.

---------------------

They watch helplessly how Sunggyu finaly crumbles and cries, they watch him through Skype.

"We cant afford a law suit", he sais after he calms down. How can Myungsoo be like this?

They tell him the plan and he crumbles again. He apologises because "if I wouldnt had been so naive about things...Im really sorry". They tried to remind him that there was no time for this, that his health was first and such.

This effort wont come without a price, Sungjong is willing to pay it, his brothers had pay so much for him. 

----------------

Sungjong knows that Kibum always wanted to be a designer, he actually has some sketches. So Sungjong asks him to join his project. The jeweler wants to expand his brand into clothing, he asks for Keys help. His friend says yes and thats why they are such good friends, because they are willing to leave everything for eachother. 

That night, a sunday night, Yoongi starts to work on the website and how to expand it. They start to look for factories and people to work with them. Yoongi becomes the main investor.

During the week they merge Sungjongs company to the familys. Is not that much income and is mainly Yoongis money. Howon puts some people to work on Sungjongs brand and the younger brother moves all of his equipment to an office in the familys building.

They work on his new schedule and there is so much to do, so many people to see. Its gonna be hard and new to him but this got to stop, they need to be back to be who their parents wanted them to be, what Sunggyu wanted of this company and his own life. Plus soon theres gonna be a new life, representing the future and they need something to pass on.

------------------

"How could you keep your mouth shut?", Yunho asks harshly. This is too much drama for a sunday morning. "You let me questioned the identity of Sunggyus baby daddy in front of his brother! When were you thinking that was the right time to tell us that you are gonna be a father!", Yungho is angry.

"He is five months already. He didnt tell us or anybody. He must be so ashame...and alone", Jaejoong reflects. "We didnt teach you like this. When are you gonna learn to take responsability for your actions?", Jaejoong sounds sad.

By that night, Sunggyu emails Myungsoo his whereabouts.

----------------

On friday, Changmin and Sungjong meet. They havent had time to meet because the younger had been very bussy, or maybe avoiding Changmin.

If it was any other friday they wouldve been ing by now, but thats not what Sungjong wants to do. He looks very serious and Changmin is kind of getting scare.

"I want to tell you something", Sungjong says after dinner when they sit on his living room. Changmin nods and holds his hand. "I want to....This is...What happend on sunday was a turning point for me...", Changmin sighs.

"My father already apologized and..."

"I know...but is something that is deeper than that. I need to...no, all of us, my brothers and I need this time. I need to be with my brother now"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I need some time apart", its like an explotion on Changmins stomach.

"We promise that this wasnt gonna affect us....plus, well, I dont do that. I dont take times, I know what it means", Sungjong bites his lip.

"Is not like that. I love you, I love you with all my heart, there have never been anyone that I loved the more than I do you. I dont want to breakup, I need a time to be with my brother and do all thats good by him, just like he did for me. Hyung, I know that maybe you cant see it but...he put his own life on hold for me, to rise me, all the things that I experienced he didnt, he didnt had the chance. He is alone now and in the most delicate moment of his life. I need to be there for him, I dont think I can be there for you...too", he finishes and his eyes are full of water.

"I love you too. I never thought I could love again, when I met you I couldnt even remember who the I was. But you reminded me that I was more than the robot heir of a multinational company. You showed me a side of me that I didnt know existed...So, because of that...I can understand what you are saying...How long...would this 'time out' be?", he says and Sungjong can see that he is about to cry too.

"Until the baby is born"

"Four months or so....", Sungjong nods.

"I will comeback to you. I promise. I dont want to be angry at your family and I dont want it to get between us, but right now I dont think I can separate that. You are Myungsoos older brother and have to take his side, I dont want to ask you to choose. I want us to be happy and drama free, but like this..."

"I know...".

-------------------

They basically make out on the buildings door before Sungjong gets into his car. They say goodbye and Sungjong leaves with a kiss on the back of his hand and a "dont forget about me".