Secret in time

Fixed stars

Sungjong comes out of a meeting with his brothers about numbers and debts, its very hard to keep up for Sungjong but he cares about this and Sunggyu told them that they are doing fine, so far they have been able pay most of what the owed and their employees are being payed in time. Anyway estability. 

Estability. Balance.

Yeah thats mostly what Sungjong is thinking about. Some years ago his life was out of control, for the most part he didnt realised that it was out of control, until well, life cought up with him. He breathes the chill brize of the night, he doesnt want to it up, he wants this estability, this happiness. He, they all need it. His phone vibrates.

"Where are you babe?"

"I think Im getting there"

"Oh! I see you", the phone goes off line and Sungjong can see Changmin waving at him from the door of a bar. Is not late, they are not here for them though.

Sungjong jogs a bit to the place.

"Hi love", Changmin hugs him.

"Please hyung", theres a whisper. Its Jaehwan. Its enough that his parents sent them with a baby sitter, he has to be an embarrasing one. Jaehwan sighs.

"Dont worry hyung. I understand what happens when you have such a pretty little thing like Sungjong hyung", Jongkook says. Yes, he is there too. 

-------------------

Changmin and Sungjong sit at the bar feeling old. These are high school students, the parents are in the bar too. Changmin can see his brother from here, he is kind of worried...its stupid to be worry, but he doesnt want people to take advantage of him. Aish, kids these days.

"You are so cute", Sungjong smiles at him. "But when he is older, Im not gonna come to chaperone and neither will you".

"Hey!"

"Yes", he nods to himself. "Ive been in his place and trust me: over protecting someone doesnt let them grow nor learn how to fight life". When Changmin sighs again he earns a kiss from his boyfriend.

------------------------

This is very strange and Myungsoo expects it to be about business, some mistake to communicate to his father or something like that. He doesnt want to meet Sunggyu. No, he is not being an , is just that...maybe Myungsoo is afraid of seing him, but he wont say that outloud.

----------------------

Sunggyu watches his brothers disappear behind the elevator doors and regrets. He had planed to tell them, but couldnt. However it cant be delay...its pretty inavitable. He masages his temples and remembers Myungsoos words.

"I really dont think is a good idea to meet...I mean, outside of work...", he had said after Sunggyu told him that the meeting wasnt really gonna be about business. So, to be honest, he is also wondering whats the point on telling him about this whole thing, obviously Myungsoo has moved on.

While he waits, he feels like he has a granade on his hands and that everything is about blow. "Everything will be fine", he sighs.

-------------------------

The arrival is also awkward, Myungsoo remembers the place and, worse, remembers the things that happend there. Maybe, there is something like a pain??? Or...damn.

----------------

And yes, damn.

Myungsoo is not a doctor and never had one of these on his hands, but he knows how to read and this paper that Sunggyu just gave him, which came on a labs envelope, says: 14 weeks, positive, size: , normal. 

His mouth dries, his brain..too? 

"Is not that I want us to...Im not asking to comeback. But the child is yours and I thought you should know. I dont really need anything but...", he shuts, he doesnt know why he is talking so much, maybe because Myungsoo is not saying anything until...

"Are you sure?"

"About what?"

"That is mine", what the .

"Yes Myungsoo I am", Sunggyu says firmly. Who the hell does he think he is???

"So what do you want to do about it", it doesnt matter how many times Myungsoo tries to not be an , however...

"Keep it. Keep going, become a father. I already said that you dont need to do anything, just thought you should know"

"I cant really be a father", he says sounding like an explanation. "I wouldnt know what to do with a baby".

"You dont have to do anything that you dont want to", his words are breaking Sunggyus heart. "But this is your child and you are its father, so is not about you only. I understand your point of view, but Im not gonna tell my child that its father is a gohst". Myungsoo nods.

They talk more, mostly about Sunggyus health and then Myungsoo leaves. He doesnt say good bye, he says "Im sorry" instead and Sunggyu just closes the door.