Fixed past?

Fixed stars

Yunho looks down the windows of the hospital to which Sungjong was brought, there are some cameras already. Theyve asked, if possible, not to discloused the details of Sungjongs condition beyond the pregnancy. The press seems to be satisfy. Yunho massages his temples.

"Dad?", its Changmins voice. "Sun wants to talk with you guys".

----------------

Jaejoong, Yunho, Myungsoo, Howon, Sunggyu and Kibum, everybody enters the room in which Sungjong is. He looks like crap, his lip is getting purple around the vandage, he already has dark circles around his eyes. However he smiles at them as they enter, Jaejoong goes to hug him and kiss the top of hi head.

"I called you because I wanted to explain myself"

"You dont have to...not right now sweety", Jaejoong hurries to say.

"I need to...", he says looking close to break and Changmin sits by his other side and hugs him.

He tells them everything and that his brothers dont know, didnt know, what had really happend. Everybody listens with a heavy heart and clentch jaws. 

"We have to report him", Yunho tells him. "Weve got you cover Sungjong you dont have to hide anymore".

Sungjong doesnt want to, he tells them that if they go to trial, things about his personal life, his life with Taecyeon will come out and nobody will come out clean of that, he doesnt want to be reminded, he wants to move on. Its understandable, but the idea of destroying Taecyeon stays in the mind of more than one person present.

--------------------

There are no more words in Myungsoos brain anymore, Sunggyu cried all the way from the hospital to his and Howons house, he cried during the heart to heart that he had with Howon and he is crying now, in his bed with Myungsoo all over him.Myungsoo doesnt really know what to say. He just hugs his boyfriend.

"None of this was your fault...love please try to calm down", Sunggyu tightens his hold on him. "What is your fault though, is how amazing your brother is now, how he picked himself up, how well put together he is, now he is gonna be a father and will be a damn good one and Im sure that thats really your fault", he kisses his hair and rubs his back. "Before being Myungsuns daddy, you were his daddy and a great one too. And Im so proud of that, Im not at your level at all, I think I saved a country in past life to deserve someone like you now. I love so much baby. Please try to calm down...", he calms once he is asleep.

-----------------------

The baby is ok and so Sungjong gets permission to go back home after 48 hours, he is advised to slow his work rythm, take a break, see a therapist if he has to. 

Changmin is been comming back home earlier these days, he doesnt want Sungjong to be alone for a long time, Jaejoong has been taking care of him and so has Yoongi. He is gratefull but he also wants to be there. Right now he is on the living room checking some papers that he has brought from work, Sungjong is sleeping...or so Changmin thinks.

A piercing scream breaks across the house and surprises Changmin in the worst possible way. It takes him half a second to react, stand up and run to his room where he sees Sungjong siting on bed looking out of himself trying to reach the lamp switch. When he sees him he stretches his arms to him. Changmin goes to hold him and feels him shivering.

"What happend are you ok? Is the baby ok...Oh my God Sun", he sighs.

"Im sorry, Im sorry", Sungjong pants on his chest. "I dont know ...I just had this awful feeling and woke up....Im sorry".

"Shhhh, its ok. Lay down baby", Changmin makes Sungjong lay down on his arms and onto the pillows. "Its ok baby. It was a dream, Im here...ok, you are not alone", he kisses him softly and goes to kiss his belly. "How are you my litlle sunflower seed? Mhm, did appa wake you up?", he asks his child and kisses the soft flesh of Sungjongs belly. He lifts his head and smiles at his fiance. "Are you feelig better?"

"Much better now. Are you comming to bed with us?", Sungjong asks with such a sweet voice that cant be deny.

"I will turn the tv off and come to sleep with you ok? Wait a little"

-------------------

Maybe Sungjong has been sleeping better lately but not Changmin and on the other side of the city neither Sunggyu nor Howon.

The point is that of course there are records of Sungjong being brutaly attacked four years ago, but the prooves of who did it are not there, they could take a sample amd prove that Sungjongs fethus was Taecyeons but not that he killed it by attacking Sungjong. They could press charges for his attack on the office but frankly speaking thats even a matter of the company and nobody wants to involve so many people in such a private matter.

It all seems to be on Taecyeon side but the brothers are determined to find something to make him pay.

----------------------

Jung Hyungchul enters the lobby of the hotel, around it, Tokyo buzzes frentically. He takes the elevator to the panoramic restaurant. Its an evening meeting over tea and overly expensive sweets. He identifies her because he made the reservation for that numbered table, he is not sure still, the woman on the pictures from the websites looked so different. He walks up to her, he is on a mission.

"Are you Luna-san?", the tiny woman smiles at him.

"Hello, Hyungchul right?", he nods and takes a sit after bowing to her. "So what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Ok Taecyeon"