Bonus Chapter

Times To Love Again

Hi readers,

I though  I would give you a bonus Chapter, I want  to thank you all for giving up your time to reader my story. I really hope you enjoyed it. I also wanted to thank the people how upvoted the story, i didn't except it, it mean so much, i tried to thank a few of you on your profile page but they are block so this will do. I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter Springmiya

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

 

He was late, he hoped he'd had made it in time, but by the time he dropped his daughter off at daycare, his son at school. He couldn't have helped it. And most of all his stomach was turning. He made his way to the meeting room cringing at the sound of his husband voice as he walked down the hallway.  

 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL HIS....?' 

 

Jaejoong waited a moment trying to listen before he stepped in. He made his was tapping on the door lightly before he stepped in. 'Sorry I'm late.' Jaejoong bowed his head to the occupants in the room before turning to meet his husband eyes, before slipping into a seat under the watchful eye for his husband. 

 

'So glad you could join us....' Yunho hurled a harsh tone voice at Jaejoong. Jaejoong really didn't care he could see Yunho was frustrated, after all it was supposed to be Yunho day to bring the kid to school, but he'd left it to Jaejoong leaving for work at the crack of dawn. 

 

*** 

 

Jaejoong had woken up to the sound of his little girl climbing on to his bed, he stayed still for a moment wondering what she would do next. He sat for a moment before pulling her Umma arm not getting the attention she wanted. One thing could be for certain she was the best alarm clock.  

 

'Good Morning Jiyool,' Jaejoong patted her head, 'Did you have a good night sleep?' He asked as his little girl toppled on to his chest,  

 

'Morning Umma.' Jaejoong hugged her, children hugs were always the best.  If only Karam clung onto his like he use too, But being a boy, he was trying to be a little man. It was adorable in Jaejoong eyes, who couldn't stop teasing the child when he was close. Karam use to pull from his arm, but in fact he loved it even if he didn't admit it. 'Is your brother up?' The little girl shook her head no. So, she hadn't made her way to his room yet. Jaejoong sat up looking to the side of the bed.  A note left on the nightstand. He leaned over reading it. 'Guess I'm bring you to daycare Jiyool, but first breakfast.' Jaejoong hadn't realized it until he sat up but he felt awful.   He got up making his way downstairs to make breakfast for the kidhe greeted Yunho parents in the kitchen, Yunho mother giving him a hand in the kitchen. As soon as the kids were sat at the kitchen with their breakfast, he left to take a quick shower, tossing his coffee into the sink he couldn't stomach it at all. He probably spent a little longer in the bathroom than he meant to he was rushing out the door minute later, dropping both kids off before heading to work. 

 

*** 

 

 It didn't take long for Jaejoong to catch the jest of the meeting, even if he only listened to half of it. Holding his hand over his mouth trying hard not to think about it. He thanked the heaven Yunho didn't notice, 

 

'What about the model for the June addition?' Yunho asked it was Jaejoong turn to speak, he got up from the table lifting up the folder to   bring it down the table. 'I feel these should be the model we use for the next add--' he covered his mouth turning slightly turning to the white board, to write something down, 'Addition to the shot, I have select three to be are main focus area of the three-page spread. before he could finish the words slipped as he felt sick, dizzy stuck making his just feel plan awful, he prays for no one to notice, he was glad Yunho had his back to him or so he thought as he wrote out a few notes before the marker dropped from his hand as he fell forward. Almost hitting his head against the corner of the white bored if a hand from behind hadn't pulled him back.       

 

'Jaejoong...' 

 

'I'm alright,' Jaejoong steadied himself he didn't want Yunho to worried about him. 'I think I'll just get a glass of water, He stepped away from Yunho only for it to happen again. Yunho held Jaejoong  pulling  him into his empty seat. 

 

'We'll continue this meeting later...?' Yunho told the staff, before walking toward the door,' Can I get soon water in here.' He called out getting while the other people within the meeting left the board room. Yunho closed the door one everyone had left. placing the glass in front of Jaejoong. Checking his head... 

 

'I'm fine... 

 

'Don't give me that...  you almost collapsed here drink this, did you eat this morning?' Before Jaejoong could answer Yunho already knew.  ' Jaejoong.... 

 

'Don't start I tried....' Jaejoong answered, sipping the water.  

 

'You need to go home....' Yunho looked to his watch wondering if he could drop him home before his next meeting. 

 

'I'm fine.....  just pregnant It will pass.' Yunho found that hard to believe it wasn't like he hadn't seen Jaejoong like this before. They had known for a little over a month, they still, and still hadn't shared the news with anyone yet. They were both happy about it, they really hadn't excepted it but faith had other idea. It worried him Jaejoong was very poorly when he carried their daughter. 'Really Yunho....' Jaejoong placed the glass back on the table. 

 

'Still not convincing me....' Yunho answered. 'Come on I'm taking you home.'  

 

' Yunho 

 

'no but's......' Yunho  was watchful of Jaejoong movement. He could tell Jaejoong didn't feel right, even if he was putting on a brave face.  Yunho knew how Jaejoong hated people worrying about him.  When they got home Jaejoong prayed no one was there. But just his luck it wasn't in his favor it just as the car pulled up Jaejoong spotted Yunho mother was just about to leave when she stopped.  when She came over Yunho explain Jaejoong wasn't feeling the best.... 

 

'Awh I thought so... you looked awfully pale dear,' She gave a caring look, 'So you want me to pick up Karam from School. I'm meeting with my sister for lunch but I should be able to. 'That would be great Umma.' Yunho told her.  Yunho mother lucked to Jaejoong get some rest dear.' Jaejoong nodded. 'I'll pick up the kids and bring them to the park... keep them out of your hair.' 

 

'You don't... 

 

'You need rest and Jiyool will be hanging out of you when she gets home. I'll see you both later.' It was like that for the next couple of month, it wasn't until a month later after been admitted to the hospital for the three time in a matter of days.  

 

*** 

 

Jaejoong lay in bed head bury between the pillow, ' He couldn't get out of bed if he did he was violently sick. 'he turned his head to the side Yunho was checking on him every couple of hours. 'here I brought you something to drink you need to stay hydrated.' Yunho told him. Jaejoong couldn't help but moan as he sat up.  

 

'Why can't I have a normal Pregnancy.... I think I feel even worse than when I was carrying Jiyool. Junsu was fine after a couple of weeks, no not me,' Jaejoong took the glass, it was so hard to drink it. 'Where are the kid?' Jaejoong asked. 

 

'Changmin took Karam to the Cinema, and Umma making daisy chains with Jiyool.' Yunho told him, Can I get you anything.... something to eat.'  As much as he needed it his stomach turned. It wasn't until that night Yunho  demand that they go to the hospital. He was actully susprise when Jaejoong didn't fight him on it, Jaejoong simply nodded, he had no energy to do little else as he leaned against Yunho, the urge to vomit strong,  Jaejoong couple help but be relieved t=by the fact there was nothing in his stomach.  Yunho steadied Jaejoong  as he tried to stand, Jaejoong couldn't remember falling to the ground. What he did remember was severe waive of nausea overcoming his him, then a feeling of cold sweats coursing through his body.  

 

'Hyperemesis Gravidrum,' The doctor stated. Jaejoong lay up in bed a drip running into his vein, one a drug to help with the sickness the other to hydrated his body, Jaejoong looked to Yunho before turning back to the Doctor. 

 

' You don't hear much about it but it does affect 2 in 10 pregnancies.  It was good you came in when you did, I can say you were on the verge of passing out from dehydration. Jaejoong felt Yunho hand enclose his. 'The drip is helping....?' Jaejoong nodded. 'Good hopefully we can get some food into you.  I want to keep you in for a few days....' Jaejoong hated the idea not forgetting his two other kids at home. 'Don't look so alarm Mr Jung. It only until we get your back on tracker, Youre servilely off the correct weight you should be at this stage.' It been like that for months. He was on mediation that stop the rege to throw up even second but it didn't stop the sickness. He spent all the time with his two-other kid he could, he was even able to go to paris, a full family holiday which they had been playing for month even Jusnu, Yoochun and their twin boy came. It was good to get away for a while before their  birth of their child.