Chapter 40

Times To Love Again

un-beta

___________________

Chapter 40

 

‘So, have you talked to Yunho.” Jusnu asked on Wednesday as Jaejoong sat at his desk looking around making sure no one was listening.

‘Sort of….,” Jaejoong leaned back, ‘It’s a bit of a tricky to come to terms with. Yunho and I have come to an understanding for the moment.

“Oh….

“It’s difficult to describe… but it going to have to take effort on both are parts.” Junsu sat on the edge of Jaejoong desk,

“So, in other word you haven’t really.” Jaejoong hated to deny it. But they hadn’t really spoken of what happened, they couldn’t come to any agreement. Is was hard to denied but their relationship was been tested.

“It’s difficult….

“Difficult or not Yunho’s got to realise you matter just like anyone else.” Junsu voice was stern he was anything but please the way the conversation was going. “You better not tell me you going to sit back and let him continue…” when he got no answer Junsu voice became livid, “Jaejoong marriage is an equal partnership why do you let him treat you that way. Do you not think your worth Yunho love” Junsu was stuck that was it Jaejoong didn’t think he was worth been loved?

‘Junsu….

‘No don’t Junsu me… you…. why….” Why would he think that, “You two are unbelievable?” He held Jaejoong gaze for a second, “If Chunnie treat me half the way Yunho treats you, I wouldn’t be anything but nice about it.” Junsu walked away in a fury.

“We’ll work through it…. Isn’t that what marriage being about?’

“Not if you think your beneath him…. I just can’t understand is why you would think....” He looked around still no one in the office, he went back to his desk Jaejoong eyes on him typing away on his computer before getting up, “Fine get up were going?” Junsu packed up a few items on his desk.

“Where?” Jaejoong asked.

“I have a photoshoot to get too…downtown, the least you can do is keep me company while I try and knock some sense to you brain to why you think you’re not worth Yunho. If you ask me it’s the other way around.

'Jusnu….

“You don’t have a choose your coming wearer you like it or not.” Jusnu told him, it wasn’t a long drive to the photoshoot area. Jusnu was ranting the whole way, Jaejoong sat in the car looking out the window having to listen to him, “So why do I have to come?” changing the subject.

“That’s simple I’m going to make you model for use today…

“What?”

“You own me….

“You know how uncomfortable I was the first time….no,” Jaejoong spoke.

“Funny you can say no to me but what of your husband Yunho already agreed to it… so why can’t you.”

“Junsu….seriously would you two stop going behind my back,” Jaejoong wasn’t happy, “are marriage is different’ from work, you can't fix it by this.”

“Well either you go straighten things out with Yunho or I made you do the shoot. Choose…’ The second they made it to the site Jaejoong was drag by Jusnu to the makeup artist, while Junsu picked clothes out, Jaejoong coughs as one of the woman spray him with something, getting caught in his throat. “Put these on when your done…” Junsu left clothes on the table as he phones rang, from the look on Junsu face it was definitely Yunho. He hurried away muttering into the phone before hanging up

 Jaejoong was moving area the area as the photographer snapped away he smile got more force, they kept having to remind him to relax, just to go with it, it was mid-day and the sun was beaming upon the light was greet but it put more stress on Jaejoong he was so hot. He wiped the brow of his head feeling the beeps of sweat.  His tougur felt rouge against his mouth from the heat.

“Few more and well take a break….,” The photographer called out, noticing the discomfort on Jaejoong face. Just as Jaejoong got into the next pose he saw Yunho car pulled up. He focuses on the car at it stopped Yunho getting out wondering what he was going here, he gulped in the hot humid air.

 

“C-can we…take…” before Jaejoong could finished, his eyes rolled into the back of his head his knees giving way beneath him. Jaejoong could see Yunho sprint over concern on his face.

 

“What happened?’ He asked frantically his eyes falling on Jaejoong kneeling in front of Jaejoong his hand on Jaejoong shoulder. “Jae…

 

“Y-yunho….to many.” Jaejoong breath out, he was trying to tell Yunho people would probably suspect the relationship. But Yunho whispered…

“I don’t give a damn.” He looked around, “Can someone please get a bottle of water….Junsu a cool pack.” People hurried around, Yunho took the cool pack and placed it on the back of Jaejoong neck as he sipped water.  They were standing over him until Yunho shooed them away closing the shoot down.  

Jaejoong was sitting in one of the chairs Yunho hovering over Jaejoong as Junsu stood close by. “Feeling better…?” Yunho asked holding the pack to his neck. Jaejoong nodded sipping the water, he felt embarrasses and overspent.

“Jusnu you have explaining to do….” Yunho looked to his cousin,

“We….I just thaught Jaejoong would be the best person for the job….so

“Junsu….

“Fine I lied to Jaejoong and told him you agreed to the photoshoot with him been the model.” Both looked at him, “How else was I going to get you two to talk, I was planning on leaving Jaejoong on site so you’d come and get him.”

“Junsu….

“Stop the pair…of you.” Jaejoong muttered getting up he swayed on his feet each step took a minute to adjudge, He flinched when he felt Yunho arm come around his waist. “I’m taking you home….

“Yeah... and treat him like a wife…for once.!” Jusnu walked toward his car as Yunho walked with Jaejoong.  They had only been driving 15 minutes when Yunho turned to the side thinking Jaejoong may have drowse did he meet Jaejoong eyes, “How about we stopped for an early dinner.

“I thought maybe you need some rest…

“I’m fine the heat just got to me, I’m all right…come on when was the last time we went out for a meal just the two of us.” The way Jaejoong smiled at him he was unable to say no.  Yunho realise how much to took Jaejoong for granted his beautiful wife, “We could even bring some Ice-cream home for Karam and the rest.’

 

They had a lovely dinner just the two of them by the they got him, Yunho’s mother had feed bathed and had Karam ready for bed. All that was left was for either Jaejoong or Yunho to read to him, Yunho said he wouldn’t telling Jaejoong to relax he hadn’t forgotten about what had happen earlier, Jaejoong lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. When the door opened Jaejoong looked over “How are you feeling?”

“Fine as I said,” are you coming to bed.

“In a moment, I just….

“Yunho if this about Junsu..

“No it about us…I’ve made so many mistakes since we married,” Yunho sat beside him taking Jaejoong hand in his own. “Jae when I asked to keep are relationship a secret, did you just agree with what I wanted?” Jaejoong sat up.

 

“Yunho….

“Just tell me….?’

“At the beginning, it was fine…. I understood completely we were only  starting to date, getting to know one another, us in a relationship in work, I thought maybe you were just trying to protect us both. I thought maybe you were protecting me…

 

“You did…..

 

“Yeah…. Are the incident with the model, I thought people who think I was…how should I say it moving up the ladder by sleeping with the boss.

“He hadn’t slept together at that point….

“But the closer we got people would see…..?” Jaejoong answered. “After that incident, I was scared. I didn’t know what would happen if people found out. But with you I felt safe. When you asked me to marry you I was happy so happy. I thought I could get us to people knowing, Known as your wife,’

‘But I want to keep it as it was….

“I know you had you reason….

“But I didn’t… I think I was still holding on to something I shouldn’t have been, I was married before…I think I was more insincere people would judge me been in a relationship after Taeyeon died.

“Do you still think they will….

“So, what…. To tell the truth I couldn’t care less anymore… I love you and I want to say it every day.” He looked at Jaejoong with love moving closer toward him heart racing. He raised his hand to cup Jaejoong face, their eye locked on one another. Yunho face inched closer until Jaejoong could feel Yunho breath on his skin, and then he kissed him. Jaejoong breath hinder at the contract. Yunho lip gently found Jaejoong which he kindly responded. The kiss which started out as something gentle and innocent began to intensify as it became more about passionate. Jaejoong inched closer as the kissing became more intense, Lack of oxygen quickly became an issue, causing the both to break apart. After a few moments both their breathing returned to normal. It didn’t take long for Yunho to be pulling Jaejoong t-shirt over his head placing kisses onto his skin. His hand resting on the small of Jaejoong back. Jaejoong slowly move his hand down Yunho chest ing Yunho shirt. Yunho lay Jaejoong back their clothes disguarded as they continued. They eye on each other as they moved closer together. Jaejoong arch his head back as Yunho kiss his neck it always made Jaejoong feel like he was on fire as they connect. Yunho worked slowly his hand dropping to Jaejoong waist grabbing hold deepening himself leaving Jaejoong breathless. Yunho half collapsed on top of Jaejoong carefully looking down at  his wife as they caught their breath. Jaejoong could feel every inch of Yunho as he pulled to the side, He reached for Jaejoong tugging him closer so Jaejoong head lay on his chest. One arm wrapped around Jaejoong shoulder and the other came up gently run his hand over Jaejoong head.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

i hoped they finally worked it out, but only the next chapter can tell ^_^

Look forward to the next update

 

 

Comment for the next update....