Chapter 54

Times To Love Again

un-beta

_____________________________________

Chapter 54

 

 

 

'Do you think she warm enough.' Jaejoong asked for what felt like the tenth time, 'Should I change her into something warmer.' Jaejoong fumble in the bag he'd brought to the hospital.  he was sure he put more baby grows into the back just to be sure, Yunho placed is hand on Jaejoong shoulder looking over and his daughter wrapped up nice a snuggly to her mother's liking. 'She fine looks at her, she quiet content.' Jaejoong breathe deeply, it been over a week since he'd be stuck in hospital, after the C-section he needed time to recover they said, try to raise his blood pleasure as it was still low. Jaejoong was probably one of the worst patient they had, he thought in his view. But from what Yunho had learnt from the nurses who tented to his daughter and wife they adored the both. He asked many question when he wasn't sure if he was doing something right when he held their daughter to feed her. 

 

 

'Mr Jung.... you are under stricted instruction to take care of yourself no heavy lifting including the little one thought I know you'll want to, I'll be out in a few days to check up on you. But if you have any concern please don't be afraid to call.' 

 

 

'Thank you...' Jaejoong thanked her.' It wouldn't be a lie to say he wasn't still in pain. The cut along his admomal hurt like hell, but they said that could take a few weeks / months he wasn't to drive for the next two months. 

 

 

'Well you're all good to go.' she pushed the wheelchair beside Jaejoong helping him into it, 'Now I'll push you down, no complain hospital policy.' She smiled looking to Yunho, 'If you wouldn't mind taking the little one.' Yunho looked to his daughter snuggling into her car seat waiting to be discharged. 

 

 

**** 

 

 

'Watch the door.' Jaejoong  called out spotting Yunho bump into the door frame with the car seat that held they almost two week old. Who slept soundly. 

 

 

''She fine Jaejoong.... you think I hadn't done this before....' Yunho spoke back and earned a glare from Jaejoong. 

 

 

'Well I haven't?' Jaejoong placed the baby bag over his shoulder only for a hand to slip it off his shoulder. 'I'll take that for you hyung.' Changmin called out bring it into the house. Yunho walked up to the door looking back to Jaejoong his hand out held as he walked slowly up the step. 'Where should I place her.... 

 

'Better be the living room.' Junsu burst out coming toward them, 'I want to see you niece.' There were so many people here to welcome them home. Jaejoong was taken back. But then again, there was a new member of the family. 

 

 

'How is she you're niece you're my cousin?' Yunho asked placing the car seat on the coffee table gently unclipping the strap as Jaejoong watched wincing as he seat it down.  Yunho turned to him, He was over protective of his little girl. His eyes checking her as she stayed soundly in the seat. 

 

 

'because I said so.... let me see her.... isn't she adorable, beside Karam calls me Sancho anyway....can I hold her.' 

 

 

'Sure... try not to wake her though...' Jaejoong said as he sat on the sofa slowly,' watching Junsu as he lifted the little one. 'She be awake soon wanting a feed,' Karam ran up to were Jaejoong sat. Jaejoong smiled kissing his hair before his eyes fell on the baby in Jusnu arms.... 'Hey big brother how was your day were you waiting on us to come home?' Jaejoong asked Karam who nodded his head. 

 

 

'Umma can I hold Jiyool next.... ' he asked so softly. Yunho was about to say something but Jaejoong butted in 'Course you can, but you have to sit up beside me.' Karam did as he was told leaning carefully against the couch waiting as Jusnu place the baby in his tiny arms, they were all very carefully how they place her in Karams arm.' Watch her head.' 

 

 

She looked so tiny as did Karam, but Jaejoong could see the delight in Karam eyes, he was delighted to have a little sister, it placed Jaejoong mind at ease. Everyone wanted to hold her, including Jusnu mother delight seeing the little on for the first time, she didn't want to over crowd the hospital which she felt would have. it was a little while later when the little one began to fuss when she was brought back to her mother arms for a feed. He felt weird feeding her around other, but Yunho mother and Junsu mother said it was natural, Yunho had the job of burping her and changing her since Jaejoong couldn't put strain on his body.  it was a few hours later when most of their guest were getting ready to leave, Jusnu Hugged Jaejoong,' If you need anything call me... even if it just to keep you company. 

 

'Thank Su... but I think we got it for the moment.' Jaejoong commented,' but by next week it might be a different story well play it by here.' Jaejoong watched her for a while he was wonder when to parent get time to sleep it a newborn. He was so worried probably like any mother watching as his little girl took breaths. 

 

 

'Do you want to go up and lie down, I can bring her up and place her in the crib, it's been a long day; Jaejoong nodded. 'You should get some rest before her next feed.'  The had a white crib in the room with a grey trim, They had chosen together. 'Can you sit her on the bed for a moment?' Jaejoong wanted to check iff she needed a change and he was right, he changed her before wrapping her in her blanket. 'Jiyool you really have your mothers looks all the boys will be chasing after you.' Yunho told her kissing her. 'Sleep well my angel....'  Yunho turned to Jaejoong, 'She seem to be settling in nicely don't you think.' Jaejoong nodded his head. 'Get some rest....' Yunho told him as he switched on the monitor taking the other with him, Karam and I are going to kick around a ball for a little while.  it was their first time home and it went as expected, Yunho had to get up every couple of hour just to hand her to Jaejoong so he could feed her. Before she was handed back to you to take care of the rest. It was tough but they wouldn't have changed it for the world. 

 

 

**** 

 

 

Cries of Jiyool could be heard throught Yunho and Jaejoong bedroom, Jiyool cries were a little raspier but not very loud. ' My turn,' Jaejoong croaked as he threw the cover off his frame, he was so use to his night time routine, he didn't have to open is eye he now were the crib was as he walked over to the crib, 'Shh Jiyool....Appa  & Hyung are sleeping.' Jaejoong soft softly as he picked her up. This was the third time the infant had awoken. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes with his free hand and looked at the clock as he yawned. The joys of parenthood meant you hardly ever slept. He sat in the chair  beside her  getting  ready to feed.  he was glad when the ling noise reached his ears, 

 

 

'Need me to do anything?' A husk voice called half awake half sleep.... 

 

 

'Go back to sleep Yunho I have her...' Jaejoong leaned back in the chair closing his eye waiting until she finished. When the sound stopped Jaejoong eye flow open onto the child,'Time for burping. Jaejoong cleaned her face gently, before holding the burp against his shoulder and he began to pat her back. The loud burp of his daughter made him laugh before whisper...,' you get that from Appa.' As soon as jaejoong was sure she had nothing left Jaejoong laid her back down in his arm rocking back and forward humming a lullaby. 

 

 

Yunho awoke at 6 it wasn't from Jiyool cries it became a habit. He looked over at the crib only not to see her in her crib. He turned his head back to notice his wife sleeping in the armchair with Jiyool sleeping soundly. He made a wide smile. Jaejoong looked so peaceful. Jaejoong hair was a mess, bed head he laughed. Looking to  jaejoong arm stretched out beneath the baby, holding Jiyool protectivity.  Yunho turned to the side of him Karam could be found be found sleeping in their bed most nights wanting to be close to his sister. The only problem was this had been doing on for week nows.  He didn't mind it really he new Kaaram loved his sister even if he did say,' Jiyool cries a lot...' Yunho wanted to tell him he did to  when he was that age. He loved coming home from work finding Karam on the floor beside his sister while she got use to tummy time, learning to strenght her neck.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well  did you like the family moment chapter ^_^

Comment for the next