Chapter 17

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 17

 

 

Yunho stood in the doorway of the bathroom as he watched Jaejoong bath his son with warm water, To Yunho surprises Jaejoong was really good at it, being careful of Karam eyes and faces. Something Yunho was very awkward at first making Karam usually scream when he heard the words bath time. Know Karamfavoritee part of the day was bath time and who could blame him. He had all the attention he needed. Jaejoong was kneeling next to the bathtub taking the bottle of shampoo, he poured a sufficient amount of shampoo on his palm and rubs it on the baby’s head.

Yunho smiled it was Jaejoong idea to try and get Karam to go down earlier tonight as their flight back home was at three in the morning. Jaejoong rinses the baby’s head and reaches for a towel from the upper shelf to wrap it around the Karam’s body. Before handing him to Yunho while he went to get Karam pajamas. Yunho had Karam rolling around the bed when Jaejoong returned.

****

Before they knew their holiday was coming to an end they were heading home, they had enjoyed their time but were ready to go home. Yunho had dress Karam in the most comfortable new outfit he’d bought his son for the flight Home. Karam not been at his happiness been awoken by Yunho taking him from his crib it didn’t go down well with the toddler. Yunho Had tried his best not to wake him but his effort had a little affect it was fortunate there flight was at 3 in the morning. Jaejoong had been right to put Karam down earlier and to Yunho surprise, he went down quite easily. This way for the first part of the flight he would be happy, hopefully fall asleep just before the landed, that was the plan anyway. They knew the time different would be hard to adjust back to for a toddler, so they were going to try everything they could to make him comfortable. Jaejoong was busy putting together a few snacks ready for Karam for the flight.

“Appa Sorry Karam…. Appa needs to get you ready…” Yunho was trying to put sock onto Karam who wasn’t having any of it. "Come on  be good...

“If he doesn't want them just leave it…. He just sleepily we put them on in the airport.” Jaejoong told him as he placed the snack into the bag alongside Karam shoes. Jaejoong hadn’t slept he been finishing putting all their clothes back into the suitcase. Trying not to mix the cloth they had wore with the new ones they had bought on their stay. Jaejoong checked out of the hotel while Yunho loaded the luggage into their awaiting taxi. Karam was clinging onto Jaejoong legs as he handed the keys back at the reception desk looking around him.

 

****

What was worse that having an unhappy baby was  having a Karam  shrieking at the airport, Yunho was glad for Jaejoong help with checking in, keeping hold of Karam as he tried to run on more than one occasion. Jaejoong had grabbed hold of him before he landed on his face. “Karam behave you can't run around.”  As they waited in the airport department lounge Karam was bouncing excitedly by the windows watching planes as they pulled up. Yunho hands were hovering protectively around his waist as the little boy presses his face to the cold glass continuing to shout. “Shh…Karam inside voice please.” Yunho tried to tell him. But Karam could only force on mindless babble. The overhead intercom buzzed informing them their flight would be boarding soon. They had taken it in turns to look after him, not a moment to themselves. Yunho had the fun time trying to rain Karam away from the window just by lifting he up Karam squirmed trying to break Yunho hold of him. Yunho placed him back on the ground only to watch as the toddler sprinting away from his father towards the window on his short legs, Yunho went after him scooping him up and carrying him back to where Jaejoong was waiting. Karam whine cling to Yunho as he kicked his feet around.

“Karam as soon as we're on the plane I’ll give you a snack okay…. Be good.” Jaejoong told the toddler as Yunho handed him over. As Jaejoong waved a toy in-front of Karam, Jaejoong stood up informing Yunho, they were asking for People with children to make their way to the desk to board.

“Karam are you excited to be on a plane…” Jaejoong asked as the took their seats on the flight Yunho popped Karam on the middle seat only to watch the toddler crawl over to the window seat before bouncing up and down as he looked out the window.

“Why do I feel were going to the passengers from hell…the ones that everyone hates because of a screaming child.” His eyes moved around the plane watching people as the board. Jaejoong laughed,

“he’ll settle soon… might as well get him to use all his energy up.” Jaejoong was handing Yunho their bags so he could put them in the overhead compartment. “Do you want me to sit in the middle?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong was already moving to the centre seat. “It’s okay… “ Jaejoong had a box of snacks on his lap ready for Karam. Jaejoong rubbed his tired eyes as he patted Karam head. He sideway glanced at Yunho mirroring the same tired eyes.  When the door was closed Jaejoong told Karam he had to sit,before be did  up his seatbelt before giving karam a snack before leaning back into his own seat. Jaejoong looked to Yunho……

“I bet your Karam within the first 1hour of us been in there air… will be asleep.?” Jaejoong looked to Yunho as he watched his son. In his eyes his son was ready to bounce off the wall.

“Your on…”  Yunho commented the second they were in the air Karam quieted down. Jaejoong smiled placing a few toys around Karam to keep him busy. Yunho eyes were on Jaejoong who was watching Karam with adoring doe eyes. He smiled softly before closing his eyes. It was only when the trolley began to descend down the aisle that Yunho was awoken to his son slapping his hand on Yunho knees as he was blocking Karam exit to the aisle. “No,  you’ll get in the way of the nice lady,” Yunho told him as he looked to Jaejoong, “Do you want anything to drink?”

“Tea….camomile please.. Yunho looked to his son. “Would you like some juice he asked his son who nodded his head. Yunho placed his order handing over the money before handing the open Juice carton to his son who was standing in front of Jaejoong demanding Jaejoong to pick him up and place him on his lap. Jaejoong handed Yunho back his hot beaver  to place on the tray keeping it away from Karam while he was on Jaejoong lap.

“Told you he’d be fast asleep?” Jaejoong smiled as he informed Yunho as Karam lay across Jaejoong 10 minutes later.

“Good I hope he stays like that for a while….” Yunho told Jaejoong as he laughed. “How did you know?”

“He’s been fighting sleep since the hotel…. It’s why he’s acting up a little.”

"A Little.....

"Bloodly demon acts better than him." Jaejoong brushed his hand against Karam cheek.  Yunho just realised Karam had gotten so us to Jaejoong have been around all week. It was going to be difficult for the toddler to accept when they got home and Jaejoong went back to his apartment. He actually wasn’t too happy about it himself it he had his way he would take Jaejoong home with him and not let him leave.

“Is that your son… he’s adorable.” Yunho looked to the flight attendant, as she stopped the cart she was looking at Jaejoong who was looking at Yunho. “Really likes his mother doesn’t he?” .

“He does……” Yunho asked, "Can't get either of them for myself these days Jaejoong eyes were on Yunho the whole time even when the flight attendant left.

“Why did you say that when it upset you?” Jaejoong asked.

“Say what….?” Yunho asked his tone softened looking to Jaejoong.

“You know what Yunho, why say something like that when it upsets you.?” Jaejoong repeated himself. Yunho didn’t understand Jaejoong but what he said seemed to upset Jaejoong.

“What calling you Karam Umma…...?”

“The hurt look on your face says it all…. Yunho i'm not stupid,” Jaejoong moved Karam to his seat by the window while he stood up.

“Excuse me for a moment.” Yunho stood up allowing Jaejoong to pass him; he watched Jaejoong standing at the top of the plane looking back before going into the toilet cubicle. Yunho wanted to understand what he did wrong had he really hurt Jaejoong by calling him Karam mom. What did Jaejoong mean hurt look? Did he really look hurt when he said it?” he mind lingered to the ring still in his back pocket, Why couldn’t he do things right? He eyes lingered on Jaejoong as he returned to his seat.

“Jae….

“Let’s not talk about it on the flight. We should probably get some sleep before we land.” Jaejoong told him turning his back to Yunho hiding away in Yunho view. Yunho didn’t know what to say or what were the right words to say at this moment. a Part from a though, 'I want to ask you to be with me forever, god dammit i want to marry you

Jaejoong closed his eye trying to hold back himself, Yunho do you really want to be with me or is you’re pain so deep that I can’t reach you heart? He spoke  to himself.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

They both need their head banged together

 

 

Comment for the next