Chapter 22

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 22

 It was too early but Yunho awake none the less, something had awoken him from his slumber. He reached out his hand across the bed looking for the occupant but realising there was no one but him in the bed, he sat up looking around himself. “Jaejoong?” he called out wondering had he just gone to the en-suite bathroom but as no reply came his way he ventured over to the door. Having a peak no one. He left his room only to bump into his mother, “Oh Yunho you’re up I was just coming to get you? Hearing her words Yunho gave her his full attention. “Is Jaejoong alright?” she asked him,

“Why would you ask that?”

“No reason in particular just their  this ghost hovering over the  sink. Looks an awful like Jaejoong,” Yunho got her point, “Did something happen last night I heard you leave?”

“Yeah… I’ll go see to him Umma go back to bed.” Yunho told her, but before Yunho left her in the hallway his mother asked.

“You would tell me if something was wrong wouldn’t you?”

“Course Umma….. I’ll explain in the morning.” Yunho told her as he made his way to the kitchen, much to what his mother said Jaejoong was standing over the sink looking at nothing.

“Jaejoong what are you doing up? Come on its four in the morning.” Yunho called out to him as he got closer to where Jaejoong stood. When Yunho kissed him Jaejoong turned to face him.

“I could sleep,” Jaejoong told him, “I felt like my head was going to explode.”

“Why that?”

“I can’t seem to stop thinking?” Yunho cupped  his hand under Jaejoong face tilting it up Jaejoong eyes were so big and against his pale skin they looked even darker,  Jaejoong rubbed his eyes, allowing Yunho to see his wrist.

“Come on let me have a look at your wrist.”  Yunho took a small box from a cabinet before leaning Jaejoong to the kitchen table pulling out the chair so he could sit. Yunho turned his hand a few times moving it gentle Watching  Jaejoong reaction for pain. “I don’t think it broken…. But it is swollen; You’ll need to rest it.” Yunho held Jaejoong wrist with care as he wrapped a bandage around it. “Where you hurt anywhere else?,” He hadn’t checked Jaejoong last night knowing Jaejoong just wanted to be held he was shaking that seem to  have past. He was glad when he fell asleep in his arms… “Come on let’s get some more sleep…”

“I don’t think I could sleep even if a wanted to,” Jaejoong told him.

“You won’t know until you try?” Yunho told him. “Or we can sit here and you can tell me what happen.” Jaejoong couldn’t look Yunho in the eyes. Jaejoong was looking toward his hands only allowing Yunho to hold them. “Talk to me Jae…” Yunho voice was soft he just wanted Jaejoong to feel safe. Right know Yunho knew Jaejoong need to feel safe before he knew it Yunho leant forward he kissed Jaejoong.  Jaejoong closed his eyes as Yunho allowing Jaejoong to feel Yunho touch, he unconsciously held his breath caught in the moment. Yunho hands rested on Jaejoong shoulder, lightly pulling him to his own body, the closeness made Jaejoong feel safe and warm, he loved the feeling.

Yunho keep the kiss slow and sweet, Jaejoong loved this kind of kiss, it really took him out from his own thoughts even just for a second. When Yunho pulled away Jaejoong fell silent, just looking to Yunho, “Come on…..” Yunho led Jaejoong back up the stairs and back into the bed. Jaejoong lay with his back to Yunho. Yunho holding him close to his chest. Jaejoong was staring at the bandage Yunho had wrapped around him.

“I’m useless aren’t I?” Jaejoong spoke out. “Can’t even take care of myself…. So stupid,”

“You’re not, don’t say silly things,” Yunho told him. “Yes, stupid you should have called

“My keys to my apartment where in my bag,” Jaejoong wasn’t worried about that really yet he continued. “My phone…

“They can be replaced….” Yunho told him, “You, on the other hand, cannot, He could have hurt you….!” Jaejoong was rubbing his wrist until Yunho stop him; He knew Jaejoong was thinking to his father watch. “Well need to go to the police station later and report what happen….

“Do we have to; I don’t really want to remember?” Jaejoong turned his head into Yunho chest.

“We do….” Yunho told him, “But I will be with you every step okay.”

“I don’t want to think about it,” Jaejoong muttered into his chest. “Yunho…. Why didn’t you tell me about Jusnu.”

“Never really came up…..” Yunho thought about it. “You probably understand now why he speak to me the way he does. And If you want to know why I didn’t tell him about you, Su has a very big mouth it would be all over the company before we knew what happened.”

“So you’re not embarrassed to be dating me?” Yunho looked at Jaejoong.

“Who’s in their right mind could be embarrassed to be dating you, and I love you,” Yunho could hear Jaejoong laugh before Jaejoong head leaned a little close to Yunho, his head tilted  just a little before  he softly pressed his lips onto Yunho. It started with slow peak turning sweeter by the second, but it soon turned into a deep heated one as Yunho nibbled Jaejoong lower lip, making Jaejoong part his lips, Yunho hand wandered around Jaejoong waist. Grasping onto him tightly as he focused on the intense kiss, Slowly Yunho hand started sliding his down Jaejoong frame pulling the top Jaejoong up relieving his lower chest. They pulled away to catch their breath, Jaejoong was panting hard he felt dizzy caught in the moment. Yunho smirked slightly as he gazed lustfully while he was grasping. “Come where going back to bed.

****

When Jaejoong open his eyes the next morning he was all alone. He must have fallen asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, or was it thanks to Yunho more so thanks to Yunho. Yunho always had away his warm arm clasped around him always gave him comfort. And that night he really needed a lot of comfort from Yunho . Jaejoong felt safe and comfortable enough to help him relax and sleep. He slept without noticing his memory of what happen lost to his sub-conscious. But know that he had awoken they were flooding back. He leaned up only to yelp forgetting the injury. Jaejoong looked to the bandaged Yunho wrapped around his wrist with care. He could feel his pulse beneath the wrapping, even though he knew he was alone in the room it didn’t stop him looking for him. Not wanting to be alone he got up, his mind wandered as he left his body felt heavy and tired. He went to the bathroom  turning on the light and was great with a view  of himself in the mirror. He looked a right shocking state. If he thought about it, he looked worse than he thought he was pale then normal. He went to the sink running the hot water and splashing it again his wash wondering would he bring a little colour to his face.  He looked at himself having a clear mind made him feel so stupid. Why couldn’t he have defended himself, he felt so pathetic with himself? He turned and walked back to the bedroom changing into some work clothes before heading downstairs. Changmin was the first to greet him on the stairs. He wasn’t a blunt as what the other would probably be.

“What the hell happen to you, you look like death Hyung.” Jaejoong thought about it, did he really look that bad,”  Changmin told him in passing. “Hyung in the kitchen….

“Thanks…” Jaejoong called back, the second he walked into the kitchen, the way Mrs Jung fond over Jaejoong , Jaejoong was sure Yunho told her.  He took a seat closest to Yunho when he sat, Mrs Jung placing breakfast in front of them and a hope cup of coffee.

“I made a report of what happened, we’ll have to go to the station later today to  give a full statement." Jaejoong nodded holding Jaejoong cup of coffee to his lips. “You Okay….?” Yunho asked.

“Fine….

“Lair….. How could you be?”

“I just feel so stupid… I should have defended myself but i-I just froze.” Mrs Jung had her hand on Jaejoong shoulder.

“Jaejoong he could have hurt you…..” She told him, "And I'm quite happy you weren't hurt." Yunho parents had a way of speaking to Jaejoong making him feel a part of the family.  Yunho left leaving Jaejoong with his parent as he got ready for work himself.  When he returned downstair Jaejoong was standing by the front door with his Jacket on, holding Karam jacket in his hand.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Work…..were else...

“Jaejoong….

“Let me I can’t stay here Yunho, I need to keep busy?” Jaejoong told him. " If you don't I'm going to sit here all day thinking about it.

“Jaejoong you don’t look…..

“So I’ve noticed from the way everyone staring at me this morning. But I don't want that to stop me from doing what I should. I have to go to work I have a responsibility to be there for my team...." When Yunho didn't say anything Jaejoong continued, "Please…. Yunho I need this.” Yunho shook his head knowing full well Jaejoong had just one the argument “Karam, come on Appa and Jaejoong are leaving now be good by and put your jacket on,” Yunho called out his son running toward Jaejoong his arms out strength knowing what he had to do.

 

________________________________________________________________

Sorr i know i meant to update yesterday but i lost the chapter when my computer crash, but i think it did it in my favourite i think i wrote this better the second time round hope you enjoy

 

Comment for the next.....