Chapter 5

Times To Love Again

 It’s had been a few days since Jaejoong made a show in front of the big boss, He couldn’t believe he did that. Yes, he was angry but maybe he shouldn’t have done that. “We need a model!” Jaejoong looked up from his computer screen.

“I’ve placed a call but they don’t have anyone free at this time…..” Junsu called out from his desk his phone to his ear. He was doing his best to get someone.

“We need someone now…,” Yunho looked around his eyes focusing on Jaejoong. “You, You do it.”

“Excuse me…..”

“You be the model.”

“You’re joking right….

“I don’t joke… Junsu sort this out get him ready were running out of time to get this shoot done...

“Sir….

It was so uncomfortable. Hands everywhere, Jaejoong didn’t know where to look didn’t even know where to look. Someone was messing with his hair. Someone was powdering his face. Someone else was fixing his belt and someone else was messing with the buttons on his shirt. Personal space simply did not exist in the modelling industry.

Jaejoong glanced across to Yunho was he doing this to humiliate him, was he that angry at how he acted, He wasn’t a model this didn’t feel right  to him.

“Come off it…. Sure, look at yourself… Jaejoong couldn’t even respond as one of the makeup artists used their talent to applying lipliner. “All done…. You look amazing. Jaejoong had to be literally dragged to the set.

 “Like what you see Yunho?” Junsu asked as he pushed Jaejoong forward, making Jaejoong look away. Yes,Yunho liked what he saw, and he couldn’t even deny it if he wanted to Jaejoong as a model charm. He just wanted to see the talent he knew was under that shell. Jaejoong had no confident the director had to instruct on how to stand and what facial expressions to make. The director was kind of demanding about it, which didn’t help. Jaejoong felt clumsy as he told him what to do, and as awkwardly forced all of the faces.

Yunho also watched him, making him feel more embarrassed as he struggled in front of all the cameras. The session took about two hours. “Wrap up first shoot. Get him into the next outfit. Mr Jung…. Would you like to look at the shoot? He flipped through slide after slide Yunho opening out thing and either the director nodded or spoke to Yunho. Jaejoong couldn’t help be feel he did everything wrong.

The seamstress undressing him. Jaejoong stopped them and requested to put on the next outfit by himself in the changing rooms. One of them rolled her eyes at him, and another seemed sadden at the thought. It must not be common for models to dress them self, Jaejoong thought as he grabbed the outfit from them and went behind the curtain He put the outfit on the stool and took a moment to recharge by him hearing a conversation

‘I’m guessing you approve…

“You have a good eye Junsu….

“Glad you noticed….

“You were right he was the one to model his designs.

“Flawless right….” Where they talking about him.

“Jaejoong you ready they waiting on you …..

“One second,” He quickly took the outfit and put it on, glancing outside the curtain.

 “Sorry,” he said with a shrug.

“Get on set….

Modelling for five hours proved to be pretty exhausting, especially since his spirit was killed many times that day with what happened, the photographer shouting at him through the whole event. Maybe if he hadn’t been pushed into this he'd be more relaxed, Maybe he would have been in a better mood. When it was over, it was late at night and Jaejoong was exhausted. He just wanted to go home and collapse in his bed. Jaejoong lay his head on his hands feeling extremely embarrassed knowing his face would appear on magazines.

“You did well, by the way,” Jusnu told him, “Why are you so embarrassed you were great….even the boss though so. Junsu gets these to print. Jaejoong took the stills, “Yes sir….. Yunho left leaving Jaejoong and Yunho alone together.

 “Can I buy you a drink? On me,” Yunho offered. “I owe you for today.

"Why did you do that to me, do you even care about how I felt about the whole thing." The word burst out of his mouth before he could stop himself. He had a right to didn't he. He walked past Yunho the changing room gathering up his suit. he really wanted to go home.

"How about a drink..... to apologise you just seemed to be the right fit."

"Funny after what I said last time.

"I'll drive you...

“You don’t owe me anything…. Beside I just want to go home and sleep, but thanks.” Jaejoong got up to leave. “I’ll drive you…

“I capable of getting the bus…..

Yunho looked too his watch,“Bus's stopped running around an hour ago…” Yunho told him.

"I'll get the train....

"And how far would you have to walk after you get off the train. Yunho eyes  glanced over him, there was no way he would allow this man to leave  to go home alone.

 “I don’t think ...

“What harm could it do… get your coat.”

 

****

“You did great better than some of our Model,” Yunho responded as Jaejoong told him where he lived,

“Sure I did… I’ve never been so embarrassed….

“Really… wouldn’t have noticed… the camera looked you, even the photographer requested you again. Jaejoong looked toward Yunho wondering was he lying. “He was very disappointed when I told him you were a model, said something about wasting a talent.”

Jaejoong didn’t know how to answer Yunho as he drove, “Do model normal work this late….

“What this is finishing early.” Yunho laughed.

“do you always work this late,”

“Most night yeah…

“Oh….” Jaejoong had to bite his tongue to stop himself from regretting thing to say.

"I've been meaning to apologise, For my outburst last time...