Chapter 38

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

____________________________

Chapter 38

 

“Umma… Umma….,” a voice called out through the house.

“In the kitchen Changmin…. what is it…?” she asked drying her hand on the towel on her shoulder as she walked out to him,

“Did someone order a taxi?’ he asked,

“No why….?” She asked following Changmin to look out the window and there it was at their front door.  It wasn't until  they both hear the descent of someone  comign down the stairs that the lookedm she walked out only for her eyes to fall onto Jaejoong “Jaejoong…” she called out softly. It didn’t take her long to realise who had ordered the taxi  and why when she saw the bag in his hand.

“Hyung are you leaving….?” Changmin asked the question his mother couldn’t noticing the bag as well. “I know Hyungs a jerk and all but can’t you stay.’’ He asked.  As much as Mrs Jung wanted to give out to Changmin for calling his brother a name she couldn’t. “Changmin go out  and pay the taxi driver tell him to drive around the block.” Changmin left Jaejoong with Mrs Jungs. “I won’t stop you from going, but please talk to me before you go. Within 30minutes Mrs Jung was hugging Jaejoong as they sat in the living room Changmin listening in from the kitchens he was told to leave them, the reasons were clear….’

It’s just every time I think we’re heading in the right direction he does something that pushes me away or just leaves me there. Even before we stayed dating we were only starting out then, and then he just out of the moment push me away.’ He wasn’t going into details about that. “I just don’t know any more he acts so different each time, it’s like he’s ashamed of me one minute and then the next, he can’t say I’m his wife.” Jaejoong held his hands together feeling the wedding banned on his finger.. “It like that time on the plane.” He couldn’t stand saying it…

“But it different know…isn’t it?” Mrs Jung knew, Jaejoong nodded only to confirm.

“Don’t get me wrong I get that he was married before and she was his everything…

“That should compare….Jaejoong never,” Yunho mother said as she squeezed  Jaejoong hand.

“I’m sorry.” Jaejoong whispered into her, I never meant….?”

“Jaejoong you have nothing to apologise for, I know how much you love my son and my grandson.” She told him, “And how much you’re hurting inside to leave us.” She gave a weak smile. “When the time is right I know deep down you will come back to us.” She let go of the hug… “I will always be your mother call me anytime…. Even if it just to talk to Karam I don’t mind. It took Jaejoong two minute to pull himself together, he was devastated it had come to this.  He couldn’t believe it had ended like this, He couldn’t believe his own words when he spoke to Yunho mother, saying it only made it more real.  Mrs Jung smiled at Jaejoong seeing her son in law like this was breaking her heart. The pain in Jaejoong eyes told her everything,

“You’ll be okay, won’t you?”  she asked.

Jaejoong nodded his head, “I hope so… he looked away, I love him but…

“You don’t have to tell me I know you inside and out dear, but you need to do what right for you.”

“Can you give Yunho this for me?” He held out a letter to Yunho mother. She took it off him looking it over before nodding her head. “Tell him I love him and Karam won’t you…. Especially Karam he won’t understand why I’m not around.”

“Course I’ll tell him every day until you’re back,” she told him. “Now you do something for me….

“What….?

“Take care of yourself and stop worrying about all of us,” She smiled, “I know I don’t need to say it, you’ll… I know you and Yunho will sort it out.” She held her gaze at Jaejoong as they walked to the door. She hoped Yunho would be able to save their relationship she looked to another son who followed behind them Jaejoong got into the taxi.

“Yunho hyung really messed up didn’t he…. Did you know Jaejoong hyung was going through all this with hyung…

“Ease dropping Changmin….’

“You expect me not to… I like Jaejoong hyung.. and Hyung a jerk...

“Hmm… I don't care for your choice of words Changmin but only he can sort it out….

Well  he better hopes he does…. Karam going to be a bloody nightmare with Jaejoong Hyung gone…what a pain…Maybe i should stay and a friends for the next few days..”

“It that anyway to speak about your nephew,”

“Only saying what everyone will thinking… not to mention Yunho hyung will be a pain too.”  He hinted to his mother his brother what driving up,Changmin walk back up to the house.  "I leave it to  you to tell him Umma....," Mrs Jung stood facing the driveway her son’s car pulling up the driveway.

“Only Yunho can fix this mess…. he created himself.” She voiced out watching as he got out, it was almost like he knew when he got out of his car

 “How long?” He asked getting Karam out for the car, he wondered did he still have time to catch up with him, stop him from leaving.

“Just before you came in… he wanted you to have this?” She held out the letter to Yunho how took it he read in second hurrying back into the car as he crumbled the letter in his hand, He need to get him back. He didn’t want to lose Jaejoong…, “Yunho!”

“I’m going to sort it Umma….” He called out to her, “look after Karam for me.” She looked to her grandson.

“Where’s Umma…..?” he innocent eyes asked looking up at his grandmother,

“Umma had to go out for a while….?” She couldn’t help but notice the sad look in her grandson eye.

 

***

 

3 hours later.

 

Yunho looked for hour trying to figure out where would Jaejoong go, He rang his mobile so many time but got no reply in return not that he didn’t try, he left mail after mail in his voicemail, text his phone until the mail box was full, Just asking simple question. Was he alright?  Did he want to talk even though the phone Yunho didn’t care he just wanted to make sure Jaejoong was alright. He hadn’t excepted Jaejoong to come home drunk last night. He felt response if only he could have said the right thing for once. If he didn’t figure it out soon he was going to loss Jaejoong, he didn’t want that to happen, after everything that happen he never wanted to be alone.  He stood outside an apartment pounding on the door. The second it opened he pushed his way inside. “Is he here?” Yunho looked around the living space, while the occupant followed behind after been pushed out of the way.

 

“Why Yunho why don’t you come in,” a sarcastic voiced called from behind.

“Is Jaejoong here?” he asked again.

“No why would he be here…  what happen….? Junsu asked.

“I need to talk to him,” Yunho walked around the living room under the eye of Junsu. “He left…

“What do you mean he left?”

“He left me.” Yunho answered

“Why Jaejoong loves you….” Jusnu pointed out.

‘It’s all such a mess…” he answer falling in a seat with Junsu opposite him. “I can never seem to say or do anything right anymore.’

“He said something to me last night,” Junsu told him, “He was drunk now so I don’t know if  it was his  emotion talking but he said you didn’t see him as anything else but someone that looks after Karam.”

“That’s not truth…. He’s my wife…

“Have you told him that…

‘Course I have su I love him….

“Then why did he say that, he must have been feeling like this for a while Yunho for him to blurt it out.” Jusnu continued. “He seemed really upset when he asked was he not important to you, or thinking you were ashamed of him.”  He looked to Yunho, “I wonder where he got that idea from. I’ve never seen him so drunk before I was kind of surprise…. I was going to talk to him today about it…  But when I rang this morning your Umma said he wasn’t well.

“Su… do you have any idea where I can find him…..?”

“No…. afraid not, would he stay in a hotel… or does he have friend here he could stay with?” Jusnu asked

“No, I don’t….? I thought he may come here.”  then something hit Yunho, “You don’t think he’d go all the way back to France do you…” Yunho didn’t let Jusnu answer, “I got to go?” Before Junsu could even say anything Yunho was gone but it didn’t stop him calling out. “Call me if you find him….?” He watched Yunho drive off before turning to go back inside muttering under his breath, ‘What have you done Yunho?”

“Junsu….!” Jusnu stopped and turned to the voice he looked at Jaejoong for a second before  saying, “You better come in.”

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Couldn't  help it.... they do need to sit down and talk.

 

Comment for the next