Chapter 55

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chaper 55

 

'Please Jiyool please stop crying.' Jaejoong  spoke softly looking down at his daughter as he rocked her around the living room, 'Shh..sh...' It brought her down stair hoping not to disturb the others as the slept.  he'd already tried feeding her but she wouldn't settle but continue to cry, in the end he gave up given her some baby calpaul.   He had no idea what was wrong but he didn't care he just needed to figure out what she want so she could go back to sleep.    

 

By six Yunho realized his wife hadn't come back to the room, he got up finding him pacing the living room. Still walking up and down the cries start to fade. When Jaejoong seen he was there he spoke, 'I don’t know what wrong she won't stop crying. Yunho walked up to him taking Jiyool from his arms. The second Yunho took her Jaejoong clasped onto the couch he was exhausted his eyes following Yunho as he took over.  

 

''ll take over.. Go get some sleep...karam will be up soon' Yunho told him as he making shhing sound over his daughter. Jaejoong shook his head no he wanted to see this through. Yunho had the easy jobs she went down in second, only making Jaejoong feel like he was useless,  

 

'She much be really tired now.'    Yunho commented, 'Umma did so much for you.' Yunho told her as she placed her into the swing seats. Before he turned sitting next to Jaejoong, Jaejoong eyes were red as he leaned his head against Yunho shoulder slowly relaxing, he hadn't realizing how tense he felt.  

 

'I think she has colic...?' Jaejoong told him rubbing his eyes. 'or something like that, she didn't want to be feed, or changed or cuddled nothing worked and she doesn't have a fever either.' Jaejoong yawned eyes fighting to stay open. 'Why do I find it so hard with her when I was fine with Karam. 

 

'Karam was two when you meet him.' Yunho told him, 'Thought I think your putting more presser on yourself than you need to, Babies cry for anything, you’re not a robot Jae, your allowed to take a break. We'll bring her to the clinic if you want?' Yunho guided Jaejoong head to his lap, pulling the dark strands of Jaejoong hair away from his face as he does. 'Get some sleep,'   

***** 

 

The morning just got worse, It was just a little after one, Jaejoong was home alone with his daughter crying, Jaejoong tried to feed her but she would take it. It wasn't even able to put her down she just started crying, he Rocked her, sand to her, tried all the technique that usually worked, but today nothing seemed to be. He tried the swing but Jiyool continued to cry. He put her down on the play mat looking grabbing his phone. He didn't think it woudl be healthy, he fear she would get dehydrated if he didn't get her to nurse, they crying he could handle. But thinking there would be something else worried him. 

 

Yunho phone went to voice mail the first three times he rang, until Yunh answered. Jaejoong didn't let him speak. 

 

'Can you come home...' Jaejoong looked at his daughter cries here in the background. 'she won't stop crying, I don’t know what to do Yunho what if she gets dehydrated. No one here and I don't have my car to take her to the clinic,' Yunho could hear the sound of panic in Jaejoong waving voice, Yunho was sure Jaejoong was on the verge of tears. 

 

 'I'm leaving work now I'll be there soon I'll call the clinic and see if they have a free slot.' 

 

Jaejoong nodded his head before muttering words to Yunho,'Okay.'  

 

 

When he hung-up, Jaejoong go Jiyool ready, placing her in her car seat making his way to the door to realized he hadn't changed himself, he was still wearing his pajama bottom and an oversized hoodie keeping out the cold. He didn't really care but he grabbed a pair of jeans pulling them over his pajamas. Jaejoong looked to his watch hoping Yunho wouldn't be much longer. 

 

When the door open Jaejoong jumped off the stairs. 'Yunho....let go.' Jaejoong grabbed the car seat, there crying baby still echoing out her tiny lungs. Jaejoong fixed the seat into the back of the car sitting beside her. Yunho looked into the back he hated seen Jaejoong like this. 

 

*** 

 

'Jaejoong was so worried as the doctor looked over their baby, he doctor didn't give much away. 'How long has she been crying.' 

 

'Since about three this morning... We got her to sleep for about an hour this morning, but when she woke up she started again, see haven't eaten anything I'm worried she may get dehydrated.' Jaejoong commented as Yunho held Jaejoong hand knowing he was shaking with worry. 

 

'Have you changed her feeding habit lately?' 

 

'No... I usally nurse her she's just been so fussy.' Jaejoong commented as the doctor look into , 'Did I do something wrong?' Jaejoong looked to Yunho before looking back at the doctor. 

 

"I don't think so.... it may be colic or thrush you see the milky spots on the back of . Let me just have a little look here.

 

 

'Is it harmful to her...' Yunho asked wondering how she picked It up at all. 

 

'No... no at all, it can be quite common in babies, I'm guessing she was born early.' 

 

'Three week... 

 

'It just means her immune system was to weak, it nothing to worry about Umma, she fine just a little stressed,' He looked to Jaejoong knowing full well what mother needed to hear.   Jaejoong sigh looking to Yunho. 'I'll give you a gel to rub into it should clear in a few weeks. It would explain why she doesn't want to feed. No worry for dehryatraed. 

 

"So it not colic..... 

 

'I don't think so... when you wife said she wasn't feed... I;m sure it's thrush. 'the doctor turned to a cabinet taking out a  gel handing it to Yunho, "Three times day should do.'

 

 

'Is It my fault...?' Jaejoong asked again. 

 

'Mother always had the weight of the world on their shoulders, 'No ,' the doctor confirmed,' it's a bacteria we all have in our mouth nothing harmful.'  

 

*** 

 

By the time they got home Jiyool had calmed down the gel seemed to have worked, why don't you let me take her with me while I pick up Karam and you get some sleep.' Jaejoong was busy fixing the blanket ready to take her. 

 

' I'm sorry I called you from work Yunho maybe I over reacted.... 'Jaejoong ignored Yunho. 

 

'Stop... that.... 

 

'What.... 

 

'You know what... she fine stopped worrying stop that now...the look says all Jae, Jiyool was in the best care because of you. You’re a good Umma. 'There was really no denying It, Jiyool was a big part of him. ' it a big part of a mother to worry about their children, and believe it when I say you’re the best. Now get up those stairs and get some sleep.' Yunho pulled up outside the house. 'Leave her...' Yunho looked into the back as Jaejoong began to unbuckle her. 

 

'Bu.... 

 

'No but do what your told...' Yunho was determined to get his message across. 'Before I march you upstairs myself. Don't worry about dinner. 'I'll pick something up, go on we'll be back so... You need to take care of yourself too.' Yunho watch Jaejoong taking a step into the house, looking back twice wondering should he get Jiyool, But Yunho waved him on. As soon as the door was close Yunho shook his head. Looking into the back.' Jiyool you really worried Umma to...' He Spoke to his sleeping child as he drove out the gate ready to pick up his son. 

                                                                                                              

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

how many of you know people who  now people who stress over a baby or kid.... the worry never stops, you learn to live with it.

 

comment for the next