Chapter 11

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 11

 

“What’s with you and Jaejoong?” Junsu had stormed into Yunho office 10minute ago and land a stack of papers on his desk.

“Nothing ,why?”  Yunho pulled the state of papers closer to him as he began looking through it. That was a lie he knew why and he didn’t blame Jaejoong for it. He blamed himself. He’d be lying if he didn’t say it was awkward around the office. He’d walked around the design floor, Jaejoong  couldn't even look at him not that he would blame him. But it was beginning to tick him off when Jaejoong would walk the other direction away from him.

“Come off it… I’ve never seen him so gloomy... and you are becoming a pain again. What did you do?” Junsu asked. “I know you did something?”

“Junsu what happen between me and Jaejoong is our business's not yours…..” Yunho told him.

“So you admit something did happen?” With Junsu statement Yunho sat up in his chair eyes were widened Junsu didn’t know when to give up. “Look you guys have to work together so fix it.” Junsu pointed to the Paper. “And from the design idea I just placed on your table, you’re going to want to speak to him anyway.” Yunho could help but look at the presentation on his table.

“He did all this….." Yunho was in  shock, it had everything to the point.

“It is Jaejoong after all….he dedicated for one thing sure look at all the research he did into it…. I dough he’s been sleeping to get all this down he'd have had to pull  an all-nighter.” Yunho eyes followed the line of the presentation.

“It’s good isn’t it …. I couldn’t believe it when I say it…. You better speak to him so we can move forward with it. I wouldn’t want this to let go to waste.” Junsu let out a wide smile.

 “You agree don’t you?”

He did but how was he supposed to speak to Jaejoong after what he did.” His mind thought to how he touches Jaejoong. What he was doing, He felt reckless and Guilty at the same time; He thought to what Jaejoong was feeling when he walked out. Jaejoong had bared himself to Yunho and Yunho had walked away when he was the one pushing of it in the first place.  It wasn’t helping that he was avoiding what had happened. Although he couldn’t change anything know that fact that it happened and that he could change the past there was still a chance he could make it right wasn’t there. A Sigh escaped Yunho lips as he nodded his head softly. “I’ll Talk to him,” Yunho told him as he paused.

“Good…. I’ve never seen him so gloomy.” Junsu left leaving Yunho in his office looking over the presentation before him he bit his lip between his lips, how could he approach it. Imagine of that night came to mind. He was unable to shake them from his mind. He sighed taking a deep breath, it wasn’t a bad situation at first, but he had made it as he walked away. He Realized he was the one who had been selfish, “Taeyeon what have I done?” he spoke out softly. “I can’t even take care of our son... What right do I have to care for someone else? Someone that not you?” There was a long moment of silence before Yunho nodded his head with a smile, “I understand Taeyeon.. you want me to move on.” Yunho though. “You want me to let go of the painful past and live a happy life. Help me Taeyeon help me fix the mess I made."

****

 

It had been a week since they have seen each other to disagree after Yunho left Jaejoong felt mortified, Humiliated didn’t even come to mind. He dreads going to work, He though if he focused on work it would make it better even to focus on something to keep himself busy. He did his job well that was an understatement; everyone was thrilled with his performance. But since that Night Jaejoong felt uneasy even been in the same building as Yunho but he forced himself to not be affected by it. He reminded himself every time he thought to Yunho he needed to forces. He worked into the night most nights this week there was no one in the office. He had noted Yunho here some night. One thing Yunho and Jaejoong had in common  they were both workaholic, the second they started on work, they would completely immerse himself into work and forget everything, Including meal.

“Su….Do you want this?” Jaejoong held up a lunch box, around lunchtime.

“What…. Not eating again… you need to eat

“And I will but my stomach not the best at the moment,” Jaejoong told him, “I think I’ll work through lunch and leave early.” 

“Really did you take anything for it…. I have medicine in my draw if you need it.” Junsu open his draw looking inside.

“Thank… but it should be fine.” Jaejoong handed Junsu his lunch box, “enjoy…” Jaejoong sat at his desk as everyone left for lunch. Picking up his pen and getting down to work when he felt a knot forming in his stomach, his complexion was considerably paler. He put down his pen down and inhaled a deep breath. A sharp jolt of pain hit his stomach before it churned. He walked toward Junsu deck looking for the medicine he said he had. When he heard footstep behind him.

“Can we talk….?” Jaejoong turned around his hand still on his stomach as he faced the one person he wasn’t ready to see. “I owe you and explanation.”

“I get it you didn’t want me… you don’t own me anything,” Jaejoong walked back to his desk forgetting what he was looking for again.

“Jaejoong…

“Please Mr. Jung, Can we talk about this later….I need to get back into this…”Jaejoong could barely look Yunho in the eye as he spoke.

“But it’s lunch and you skipping again….i've noticed."

“I’m working through my lunch I need to leave a bit earlier today,” Jaejoong told him.

“Okay… ,Come to my office before you leave  we need to talk," When Jaejoong didn’t answer Yunho stood for a moment before leaving. As Soon as Yunho was out of sight Jaejoong dropped his pen as pain struck him. He took a sip of water hoping it would help. It seems too for the moment. After another long hour, Jaejoong finished  his presentation, now he just needed Yunho signature. He didn’t really want to face Yunho be he would have to. This was work it was completely different. He gathered up his stuff placing It into his bag before making his way to Yunho office. Jaejoong knocked.

“Come in!”

Jaejoong stood up straight maintaining his composurer as he walked toward Yunho desk, “I need your signature on these. Yunho immediately looked up when Jaejoong walked into the room.

“Jae….” Jaejoong refused to look him in the eye. “Jaejoong what wrong.. You don’t look so good…?” Yunho questioned it the second Jaejoong walked into the room, Jaejoong looked paler than normal. Without even looking at Yunho, Jaejoong lifted his presentation he placed on the table and pressed the file into Yunho chest.

“These are urgently for the guys down stair to start on them.”  Yunho stared at him for a moment before taking the document and placing it back on the table.

“Jaejoong we need to talk.” Yunho took a step forward and took a closer look Jaejoong face, “Look at me Jaejoong.” Yunho noted he looked paler than he had earlier. His complexion was white even his red lip were pale almost ghost like.

             “There nothing for us to discuss… excuse me if it not work-related, then there no point in me been here.” Jaejoong turned to leave. Even though Yunho reached out to stop him, Jaejoong step backed. “Please sign them and send them back down as soon as they are done,” Jaejoong spoke softly ignoring the concerned look Yunho held in his eyes for him. As Jaejoong was about to open the door, he felt a sudden strong pressure behind him closing the door before he could open it further. Yunho was almost caging Jaejoong they were inches away from one another.

“Let me Explain…?”

“Look if it not work-related than I’d rather we didn't discuss it within work! Now please let me out..” Jaejoong voice gave a slight tremor as he spoke. The Pain was increasing in his stomach.

“Jaejoong….”

“Mr. Jung….if you'd please…

“Can’t I just explain…. Apologise even..

“Explain what… there no need to apologise… All that happen was we both overstepped our boundary that all.” With that, there was a knock on Yunho door and Jaejoong took that moment to leave even though Yunho called after him as he vanished from his sight.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

I can't really blame Jaejoong for not wanting to see Yunho or let him explain. I guess Yunho just needs to try harder. What do you think?

 

Comment for the next