Chapter41

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter41

 

‘Ah Jaejoong!’ Yunho stopped mid sentenced, Jaejoong looked unhappy about something, even though he held a polite smile looking at the other in his husband office waiting Yunho to kill them out so they could talk alone.  Yunho turned to his employee, “If you would excuse us,’ Yunho stood up politely walking his other workers to the door before closing it behind them before turning to his wife.  Yunho was about to say something but stopped when Jaejoong slapped something into Yunho chest. Yunho held it looking over it. “Example… now before I get really angry!” Jaejoong said in a slightly bitter tone in his voice yunho wanted to state but your already angry, but chose not too why add fuel to his fiery range “You said you won’t us it and little do I find you and Jusnu went behind my back and did it anyway.’

‘Jae….

‘Why is it every time you and Jusnu go behind me back label my face on very single magazine front page, Billboard you name it, do you like making a show of me, do you know what it was like when I dropped Karam off at crèche. I couldn’t understand why the staff was giggling and laughing, People staring at me.’

“Isn’t that a compliment,’ Yunho walked up to him standing straight in front of his wife, his hand slipping behind Jaejoong and pinching his . “Can I indulge in my wife beauty….” Yunho knew he would win Jaejoong over. He leaned forward.

“Don’t think you can win me over like this….’ Yunho smirked he already had in his way, Jaejoong pushed him away the second Yunho touched his lips. “Control yourself…Mr Jung, shame to think what your wife would think if he knew you kisses one of your workers….

“Why don’t you tell me what he would say?” Yunho smirked, ‘But you look good…’ He was leaning forward again but this time he didn’t get the chance as there was another knock on the door, they both took a step back Jaejoong crosses his arms as the door open. Looking away seriously why ruin their moment.

Mr Jung…. you’re 3 o’clock meeting is about to start.’

“Shoot I’m in that meeting too, I left my work on my desk… ‘Jaejoong hurried from Yunho office going back to his floor. He was just about to leave his desk when his phone rang, Jaejoong looked to his watch he still had a little bit of time. “Kim Jaejoong speaking.

“Hello, this is Tiny tot’s nursey calling in relation to Karam.’ Jaejoong stopped in his tracks, “We tried to call his father but he doesn’t seem to be able to pick up.”

“Is he alright….? “Jaejoont turned into mother mode.

“Karam is running a fever of 38.4 we have given him some medicine but it hasn’t drop down.’ Jaejoong scribble something down on a piece of paper.

“I’ll be there is a few minutes to pick him up…” Jaejoong told her. Hanging up he made his way to the meeting room, He sign good thing the door was open he walked over to Yunho and whispered about Karam, Yunho nodded getting up from where he sat and followed Jaejoong out the door to slip his car keys to Jaejoong they have come to work earlier that morning together before anyone else had arrived at work.

‘Sure, you don’t mind getting him?’ Yunho asked. “he seems fine this morning when we drop him off.”

“It fine…. Just tell them about my pitch.” Jaejoong handed his folder over to Yunho, Yunho already knew everything about Jaejoong pitch the best. “I say it maybe a bug he picked up. If it gets any higher I’ll bring him to his doctor.’ Jaejoong told him. Yunho nodded, “I should be home in an hour or two. Yunho looked to his watch.

****

 

Three days and the house came down with what Karam had, if was something he had picked up from nursey.  But the little boy past quicker than it did the adults. By the second day all he wanted to do was play. He seemed in good form compare to everyone else that felt worst for weir. Most had chosen to stay in bed. Except for certain two parents that had the delight to watch over their toddler. Jaejoong looked wrecked more so than Yunho , Yunho noted it, He seemed to be in the worst of it his eyes puffy and red along with his nose, his lips were even an off colour, “Why don’t you go back to bed…. I feed him.


“I’m fine….” Jaejoong told him as he placed Karam breakfast on the table already dow most f the work  Yunho could tell Jaejoong was anything but fine“ Little man come on breakfast.’ Karam ran over to be lifted into his seat before Yunho pushed him into the table.  Jaejoong sat down opposite him watching him eat. “How come it took him a day to get over it and the rest of us are dying,’ Jaejoong asked before turning to Yunho who was laughing, “Are you going to work…?

“Yeah…. “ Yunho answered, ‘I’ve already missed three days I’m sure my work has piled up in my absence

“I should get ready too…” Jaejoong got up front he tables only to sit back down. “When my head stops spinning.’

“Stay home and rest…. I’ll take Karam and drop him off at nursey he’s in great form. ”Yunho looked to the toddler delight with the food infront of him. Jaejoong nodded as soon as Yunho left Jaejoong went straight back to bed not to be woken until way after noon.

 When Yunho returned at noon leaving early, he found his wife curled up in bed, he’d only gone in for a couple of hours, Yunho checked his wife on his return bring soup home thinking they could all have it when they got up. It had just gone four when Yunho phone rang his eyes stared at the screen for a moment before answering.


“Ah Yunho, hope I didn’t catch you at inconvenient time,

“No not at all,” Yunho listens to her soft voice, “I was wondering if we could see Karam,’ She waited for Yunho answer. ‘I told my husban of our meeting and Taeyeon grave, we’d all really love to spend some time with him.

“Off course…,” Yunho wasn’t about to denied Karam other relative away from him.

“Would tomorrow be good? We’ll be in town until Monday.” She told him, “If it’s in convent we can meet another day.’

Yunho thought about it, ‘no Tomorrow good. How about four. I have work in the morning but I should be home with him around then. Oh do you need directions….

I think I remember……’

“I’ll see you then.’ Yunho rung up looking to his wife as he descended down the stairs.

“If this doesn’t break by tomorrow… force me to go to the doctor tomorrow will you,” Jaejoong told Yunho, “Still not feeling great, “

“No….

“I got some soup it in the kitchen I can make it for you?”

 

“Thanks but I think if I eat I’ll feel worse…. Just some water.” Yunho cuddled Jaejoong as he  sat down. He thought of explaining about who was coming tomorrow, but decide to hold off as the second Jaejoong sat down he close his eyes leaning on to YUnho.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully Yunho can man up in the next chapter...

do you agree

 

 

Comment for the next.