Chap2

Now Us

Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon that is busily preparing breakfast at the kitchen. He’s yawning and lay on the sofa while waiting for the breakfast call. Not even bother to help that friend. Jaehwan come out of his room with his pyjama and take a sit beside Hakyeon.

“Good morning, hyung”

“Morning.”

“Hyung, today I want to hang out with Sandeul and Jin. If you have anything, just text me..” Jaehwan tell his plans to Hakyeon. At least the leader should know where he will be.

“Alright. Send my regards to them. Hyuk-ah, please go wake Hongbin and Wonshik up. Let’s us breakfast together” Hakyeon asked for Hyuk when he saw Hyuk wanted to go to the kitchen.

“Ravi hyung! Hongbin hyung! Wake up!!!” Hyuk shout from the kitchen.

“Han Sanghyuk. I said go to their room. Not shouting like crazy there..” Hakyeon eyeing the maknae.

Hyuk chuckled and did as what Hakyeon ask.

“Did Hongbin hyung have schedule today? He’s not in his room..” Hyuk ask Hakyeon.

“Eh, I didn’t know. Is he really not in the room?” Hakyeon goes towards Hongbin room only to found no one there.

“I saw Hongbin left in the early morning with manager hyung. I wanted to ask him, but didn’t managed to” Taekwoon explain when Hakyeon giving his curious face to him.

Hakyeon nodded. He sat at the dining table and staring at the food.

‘Why did Hongbin didn’t tell me he have schedule today? I have the rights to know though’

“You should call the manager. He must know his schedule” Somehow, Taekwoon can read Hakyeon face. Must be he thinking about Hongbin.

:

:

The phone continuously vibrating on the table but Hongbin ignored it. He had to focus on his script book. Nothing can distract him.

“Can you pick up your phone? I think it’s have been vibrating for about half an hour” the manager sounded annoyed.

Hongbin look at the caller. Hakyeon. He push the green button and waiting for the latter to great him first.

“Bin-ah, am I bothering you? Did you already start your filming?”
“About to start. And yes, you are bothering me. I can’t even read my script because of your phone call” Hongbin tell his mind.

“Oh…I’m sorry. I just wanted to ask you, is it true that you will stay out for a week? Manager hyung told me” Hakyeon voice sounded calm despite Hongbin annoyed reply just now.

“Yes, I am. So? Is this the reason you have been call me this past few minutes? Just to ask me that?”

“Err…yes..”

“Then, don’t call me again. Anything, just ask manager hyung.” Hongbin cut off Hakyeon when he wants to say something. He pushes the off button at his phone. Doesn’t let anyone to bother  him today.

:

:

Hongbin lay on the bed after long and tiring schedule today. Luckily his scene end up at 12am, so he can finally resting at the hotel. He’s checking the phone and found out that there are 20 missed calls and of tons unread messages. 10 missed calls is from the leader and the rest was from other members.

‘Just what did they want from me? Can they stop bothering me?’

His finger clicks the inbox button and read all the messages send by VIXX members at the group chat.

 

Hyuk : Bin hyung, where are you filming at?       12pm

Ken: Kongie have you eat your lunch? I am with Sandeul and Jin. Did you want to say something to them?    1.30pm

Hyuk : Hyung, are you busy?     2pm

Ravi: Lee Hongbin, you better reply this. Hyuk have been bothering me asking where are you… =.=                3pm

Leo: Guys, don’t disturb Hongbin. He’s busy. Mind your own business please! -.-        3.20pm

Ken: Leo hyung~~~~ you should do that instead. You have been clingy with N hyung way too much today. He said he hate you..hahahahah :p     3.25pm

N: YAH LEE JAEHWAN! WHEN DID I SAID I HATE  LEO? SHUT UP!!    3.33pm

N: Hongbin-ah, don't skip your lunch..Also dinner..Don't take late night snacks..I'm watching you!    3.35pm

Leo: =…=’ Jaehwan. You die if I caught you.    3.45pm

Ravi: N hyung, did you put your eyes at Hongbin hotel room somehow XD            3.4pm

Hyuk: Leo hyung, I saw Ken hyung running away from the practice room..HAHAHA XD    3.50pm

N: kids......  4pm

 

‘They don’t need me. They are happy as 5’

Hongbin throw his phone away and somehow it landed on the floor. He tried to not thinking much. Eventhough these past few months, the same things had been bothering him. His eyes were teary when he keeps thinking about it.

‘What if VIXX will kick me out from the group?’

‘What if they really don’t need me? They don’t bother about me anymore?’

‘Am I worthy to stans though?’

‘Am I deserved to be in VIXX when there’s nothing I can do instead of burdening them?’

‘Am I a burden?’

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 UP! ^_^