Chap19

Now Us

As expected from Wonshik, Hakyeon nagging at them for leaving Hongbin alone at the dorm.

“Seriously guys, don’t you remember how he fall sick and even cut himself because we leaving him alone?” Hakyeon frowned.

Taekwoon decided to shut his mouth because honestly he like their decision to leave Hongbin at the dorm. It’s better if Hongbin didn’t come along and hurting Hakyeon with his sharp-like-knife words again. He going to do the same if he’s at the dorm earlier. The three of the dongsaengs keep quiet when Hakyeon is non-stop nagging and mad.

“As much as you guys mad at him, you can’t leave him. He needs us at times like this”

“He needs us? If he need us, he wouldn’t distant himself and having the thoughts to quit though” Hyuk speak out disagree with Hakyeon.

“True..He didn’t even admit he did hurt you..How can you want to protect someone like him?” Jaehwan showed his protest. He crosses his arm and pouting.

“Yes, he hurt me. And yes he did all the things you guys had mentioned. But did you know why he did it at the first place? You aren’t because you never care for him” Hakyeon words cut deep through them.

“All this time, he showed you his full support on everything you guys did. Never once he complained because he did it with sincerity. But then, have you showed him the support he need when he had his new project? No. You guys only know how to bother him 24/7”

He look at Hyuk who is standing near him.

“Hyuk, did you realize what Hongbin did for you the whole time since you know him?”

Hyuk looks down and didn’t dare to answer Hakyeon.

“Let me tell you. When you are still in school, he’s the one that sending you every morning. When you have an exam, he’s the one that staying up late accompany you. He’s always there for you, but did you spend your little time for him? No”

Hakyeon change his gaze to Taekwoon and Wonshik.

“He even has his little support when you guys promote as sub-unit. He, himself is busy that time, but he manages to have his time just for you.”

“He almost crying of happiness on stage when LR won last time. You guys even know this? But did you have your support for him when he had his drama shooting? No”

Wonshik almost tear up when Hakyeon make him realized how much he didn’t gave much attention to his best friend. Never in his thought, could he be this insensitive about Hongbin feelings.

“And you, Jaehwan. Don’t ask me for what Hongbin did for you..It’s just too many for me to mention it. The least you need to realize that he always have his time for you. Promoting anything that involving you. Stay beside you when you having hard time learning choreo.”

Hakyeon stay silent for a while and looks at each of them. He knew that they also feel hurt because of Hongbin, but they still need to understand him at least for a bit. This is what they call trust in relationship. Hakyeon really didn’t want any of them step out from the group just because of those ridiculous thing. As long as he breathe, he will never let VIXX relationship break simply like that.

“Help me..no..Let’s help each other. We need our old Hongbin back. The sunshine of our group. I know you all missed him too, like me”

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

i lost my mind when i wrote this chapter..hahaha..forgive me, my beloved reader..

I'M GOING TO BLAME HADES COMEBACK TO BE HONEST...I LOST MY SENSE TO UPDATE COZ IM TOO BUSY CRYING OVER THE FACT 2 WEEKS FROM NOW, VIXX RISE...

^^ (im going to make sure i won't forget to update)