Chap9

Now Us

“Hyuk-ah!, Shik-ah!”

Both Wonshik and Hyuk quickly getting up from their bed and rushing towards the leader room. He suddenly shouts out their name at early morning. They barge into Hakyeon room and found out that the hyung is already woke up but he is still on the bed.

“What is it, hyung?” Ask Wonshik looking so panic when he saw Hakyeon trembling hard and his face is full of sweat.

“N hyung!” Hyuk scream the leader name and shaking his shoulder when Hakyeon look lost.

“Hyukie..Shikie..I’m….” Hakyeon look at both maknaes that were sitting facing him.

“What is it hyung? Did your head still hurt?” Hyuk ask.

“No..I’m okay. It’s just, I have nightmare. I saw..blood” Hakyeon stutter with his words.

Wonshik and Hyuk gulp their saliva. Is this the sign that they should telling Hakyeon the truth? But Taekwoon already warn them.

“I saw blood in our dorm. It’s gross. I’m not sure who’s blood is that. It’s scary..”

“Did Hongbin already coming back from his filming? I want to see him.” Hakyeon get up from his sitting but stop by Hyuk.

“Hyung. I think you should stay at dorm today. Take full rest. And don’t think much. Look at you even having nightmare. Don’t worry about Hongbin hyung. He’s okay”

“Really? I don’t know why I feel like something bad happen to him” Hakyeon look worry.

:

:

The doctor sighed and look at Taekwoon and Jaehwan.

“Since he insists to discharged today, I can’t stop him. Eventhough I want him to stay here for a day. But, make sure he come to hospital for another check-up and to clean the wound”

They both nodded and looking at Hongbin who is sitting at the bed while staring out of the window.

‘This things need to end’

‘I will end it if none of them won’t’

‘I’ll make sure they regret for whatever things they had done to me’

“Let’s go, Hongbin” Jaehwan taps his shoulder and sounded happy.

“I’m happy that you can discharge earlier than I thought.”

“Happy? You are happy because now I am going back to the dorm for you guys to bully me!”

Hongbin get up and walk ahead of Jaehwan leaving him speechless.

:

:

Hakyeon decided to clean up the dorm. Wonshik already go to the practice room and said wanting to continue working on his new song and Hyuk have class today. Hakyeon wanted to ask Taekwoon and Jaehwan whereabouts, but he didn’t have the chance.

“Why their room are so messy? Oh my God..No wonder Hongbin always nagging at them” Hakyeon shaking his head seeing the dongsaengs room.

He then decided to just clean Hongbin room.

“What the hell is this?”

Hakyeon frowned at the small box beside the bed and a picture of scribble Hongbin. He flipped the picture and got shocked at the words written on the back with red marker.

‘Is this the reason why Hongbin changed so much lately?’

‘Who is doing this ?’

‘Who dare to even touch my precious dongsaeng?’

He then spotted a scrunched paper on the floor and take a look at it. His hand were trembling. His tears flowing down his cheek. He knows. The reasons on why Hongbin had been hating on him. And why he distant himself from other members.

:

:

 Not too long after he discover the things in Hongbin room. He heard the door open. Quickly he cleans up the things and hide the letter in his pocket.

“Eh, why did you guys are together?” Hakyeon ask when he saw Hongbin, Jaehwan and Taekwoon were together.

“Actually…err..” Jaehwan didn’t know how to lie in front of Hakyeon.

“We meet Hongbin at downstairs. He is coming back from the drama site.” Taekwoon helping out Jaehwan.

‘They didn’t told N hyung’

‘But why?’

‘Isn’t this entire things are one of his plan?’

‘To get rid me out of VIXX?’

Hongbin looks confused for a second, but got startled when he heard Hakyeon squeal.

“What happen to your wrist?” He’s concerned.

“Nothing” Hongbin step away from Hakyeon

“Nothing?? You wearing bandage like this, and you said nothing?” Hakyeon rounded his eyes and look closely at that injured wrist.

“N hyung, Hongbin said that he sprained his wrist while filming last night. Right, Hongbin?” Jaehwan hug Hongbin shoulder and sending the looks at ‘don’t tell hyung anything’.

Hongbin brushed off Jaehwan hand and walks away from the oldest members. He feels stuffing inside him. Annoying.

He scanning the rooms and looking for the letter and the box he receives yesterday, but couldn’t found it.

‘Did they found it anyways?’

‘Do they know about this?’

‘Of course they do. Coz they are the one that sending me that threat scribble picture and letter. I’m sure.’

‘Must be they destroy the proof to make me look bad and worst and they will stay innocent like nothing happen’

‘Wow. VIXX are amazing when it comes to things like this’

Hongbin smirk and sat at the edge of bed. He looks at his wrist carefully. Drown in his mixed feelings.

Click!

His phone on the desk beep showing that there’s message. He check the phone and found out the chat room is being active since last night.

“GUYS!!!! GUESS WHAT? I SAW LEO OPPA AND KEN OPPA LEAVING THE DORM HURRIEDLY”

“ O,O WHY?”

“I SAW LEO OPPA CARRY HONGBIN ON HIS BACK!!!!”

“Okay, me and my friend were on our way.. following them now!”

“OMG! I hope nothing bad happen”

“oh my god. Guess what? I asked the nurse and she said Hongbin cuts his wrist..i swear, he cuts himself”

“HEOL! OMG! DAEBAK!”

“GOSH! He deserves that tbh. LOL..For what he had done to Hakyeon oppa all this time…”

“And to be that untalented buddy..shameless”

“Did he die already? I've preparing myself to go to his funeral”

“Unfortunately, nope. He still alive. -.-“

“Did Hakyeon oppa know this? Isn’t he is busy with his drama?”

“I bet he knows and laughing hard at Hongbin miserable. Well at least, oppa should be thankful to us. We are staying beside him.”

“LOL..true.. #HakyeonProtectionSquad”

“#5VIXXProtectionSquad. Minus Hongbin..hahahaha”

“should we spread this to other fans?”

“I don’t think so. Hakyeon oppa would be mad if he know this”

:

:

 

He grips his phone tightly. He doesn’t realized that he hold his phone with the injured hand. Without feeling any pain, Hongbin didn’t know that the stitches on the wound were rip open and the bandage is started absorbing the blood coming out from his wrist.

‘They will never stop mocking and bashing me’

‘They won’t stop until someone end it’

‘Those fake fans and these fake VIXX members. I’ve been living in the fake world.

 ‘Yes, they are all faking in front of me. They must be planning something when I was sick.’

‘Don’t you remember Starlight said VIXX don’t like you? This is because they are jealous.’

‘But why did they jealous of me?’

‘Because you have looks. This handsome look and your low note voice that can capture fans heart easily. Basically, they want you to flop in your life.

Hongbin shake the voice off from his head. His head is hurting much and feels dizzy. He scanning the whole room that look like spinning. Then, he passed out on the bed.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hongbin keep hurting (don't hate on me huhuhu)

/Wipe his tears/