Chap3

Now Us

Hongbin wakes up from the continuously sound of messages from his phone. He grabs the phone beside him and check the inbox. When he thought maybe VIXX group chats are being active at 4am, but it’s not. Hongbin rubs his eyes making sure he didn’t wrongly see that he’s been invited to join one of group chat. The chat room was called as “VIXX fans” and it’s already reaching 200 members. He clicked the chat room and found out too many weird chats there.

‘What the hell is this? Why did suddenly I am in this group?’

He scrolls down the chats and found out something.

 ‘Hey, welcome to VIXX fans chat room. You can freely share any of VIXX photos or videos. Guess what, I am inviting Hongbin here.. I got his number tho. HAHAHA.’

‘HELL, seriously? Hongbin is here?’

‘Hello Hongbin. I am your fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ’

‘The fck? Hongbin? LOL..that freaking stupid buddy in VIXX you mean?’

‘HAHAHAHAHA…I SALUTE YOU ADMIN. How did you manage to get his number? How about the other members? Got them too? Share with me’

‘no..don’t..just let Hongbin the only member here. You know, he don’t deserve VIXX..such a ..that kid..LOLOL’

‘Hongbin..Lee Hongbin!! Too bad that you are handsome but nothing in VIXX..Did you read this? I’m happy to see you here’

‘You know what? I heard that even VIXX hated him..’

‘I said the truth. Hongbin, don’t get mad okay..hehehe’ 

:

:

 

Hongbin feels that his hand trembling much after reading all those ugly chats talking about him. He feels that his cheek is now soaks with his tears. He throw away the phone with his strength until it crashes the mirror beside his bed. His breath is unstable as he keeps breathing in and out.. 

:

:

“Hongbin hyung! I miss you”

Hyuk run and hugging his favourite hyung when he just come back from the school and saw Hongbin was sitting at the sofa while watching tv. 

“Get away!” Hongbin push Hyuk to the side.

“Ahh..I’m sorry. I smell bad right?” Hyuk laugh as he sniffs his body.

“I really miss you. It’s been a week though. You didn’t even reply any of our chats. N hyung have been nagging saying you neglect us. Haha..” Hyuk continue laughing as he walks towards his room.

“As if you guys even care for me. Miss? Did you really miss me? Fake!” Hongbin mumble to himself but it manage to caught Hyuk attention.

‘Did I heard wrong? Did Hongbin hyung just…..’ Hyuk look at Hongbin that were already disappear to his room.

:

After having midnight snacks at the practice room, they were heading to the dorm. Have been practicing for 5 hours non-stop, they feel worn out. Hongbin doesn’t talk much during the practice, makes the other members feels weird. He’s not the same Hongbin they have encountered for the past few months. He’s been keeping distance with all of them.

“Hongbin, can we talk for a while?” Hakyeon called him when he saw Hongbin was about to entering his room.

“I’m tired, hyung. Can we talk tomorrow instead?” Hongbin doesn’t even facing Hakyeon and just walk away.

“Lee Hongbin, I am not done yet.” Hakyeon voice change. He sounded serious.

Hongbin let out sighed and walks into the leader room when he was asked to do so.

“Are you okay?”

Hakyeon sat beside Hongbin and pats his shoulder. His voice now changes to sweet and soft asking the latter.

“I’m okay..” Hongbin reply without even looking at Hakyeon face.

“Did you have problem?”

“No”

“This is so not you, Hongbin. Maybe you can lie to other members, but not me. I know you too well” Hakyeon try to look into Hongbin eyes when he knew that dongsaeng was avoiding his eye contact.

“I said I’m okay. Why did you always like this? Forcing me to answer you when I am seriously doesn’t have mood to do so!”

Hongbin push away Hakyeon hands from his shoulder and stands up wanting to leave the room, but stops when Hakyeon call his name.

“If you are ready to tell me your problem, you know where to find me right? I am always here for you” Hakyeon smiles.

Hongbin just smirk and leave the room. He throw his body to the soft bed and let out hard groan.

‘Why did N hyung always bother me? Why did he always know me too well? Argh annoying ’

Click! Click!

Again, messages notification are now get into the inbox. Quickly, he clicks at the chat room.

 ‘Guys, have you watch Dynamite MV today? Don’t forget to help our oppa to increase their MV views’

‘Yes…Yes..already did..for this past few hours, the MV was in the loop’

‘ah, I miss VIXX oppa. When will they make a comeback? I want to see them again’

‘well, it’s better for them to comeback with 5. Just kick Hongbin out.’

‘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  hey, don’t disturb our Hongbinie.. poor him’

‘heck, you’re the one who hating him damn much, ms Xㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ’

 ‘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ’

 Seriously tho, what he even doing in VIXX? Not even on the same level of Hakyeon and Hyuk in dancing.. Can’t even sing like Ken and Leo. Rap? Just die..LOL’

‘Guys, what if Hongbin read this? OMG, don’t forget that he is here tho’

‘DAMN! HONGBIN IS ONLINE.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ HELLO YOU THERE’

‘HI OPPA’

‘Such untalented buddy..oh heck..sorry..lol..i’m out   

:

:

‘They at it again. Do these fans really hate me damn much?’

‘Am I really that untalented like they said?’

Hongbin out from the group chat and now his hand were busy searching for his name in any article about VIXX. He reads the comment section. All.

LOL..This group is better without Hongbin’

‘Who is Hongbin?’

‘He had this handsome face, but not talented at all’

‘He’s handsome to be honest.. But only handsome’

'He's rude. Even bullying the leader'

 

Hongbin screams out of sudden and again throwing his phone away. He grabs the pillow and blanket on the bed and throws them away on the floor. He’s been hysterically throwing things that reaching his hand while screaming.

“I DON’T DESERVE THIS! ! I HATE YOU GUYS DAMN MUCH!!”

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys. thanks for the subcribing and commenting and reading. hahaha..i love u guys /hug/

*** BOX + BROWN BOLD WORDS = "VIXX FANS" CHAT ROOM (basically had 200 members and i don't want to create any names because it will be confusing"

*** BLACK BOLD = Comments in any of article/youtube/SNS

 

i hope this will help you to understand more and not confused in future. I might using this again in next chapter in future.. inform me if you feel the color distract you..^^ thank you again..

kamsahamnida!