Chap5

Now Us

“We can stop now”

Hakyeon turn off the music as they have done practicing. VIXX members where panting hard and they are all lay down on the floor.

“I’m hungry” Jaehwan whining while touching his tummy.

“Me too..” Hyuk adds.

“You can go eat now. Its already 1pm though” Hakyeon sat at the couch watching the whining members.

“How about you?” Jaehwan ask.

“I’m okay. Its not like I can’t eat for 1 day. Skip lunch is not that bad” Hakyeon laugh.

“But hyung..”

“Just go…Taekwoon, bring your kids to eat. Don’t let them starve themselves”

Hakyeon stands up and heading out the room. He need some rest while other members go out for a lunch. He’s just too tired to even talk much.

“Let’s go. We will buy some for him”

:

:

They are happily heading to the dorm after the practice. Laughing and teasing the leader is always being part of the day.Hakyeon stank face somehow heals them. That’s what they think all this time. Hyuk even tickle that tiny hyung till he laughing and screaming.

“You die, Sanghyukie” Hakyeon shout. But he’s too tired to even chase Hyuk and Jaehwan that are already running away into the building.

“We shouldn’t give N hyung eat earlier though.. Look at him.. Even wanting to kill Hyuk” Wonshik teasing.

“Yah, manager even told me to eat after lunch break is over. He even gave me banana milk. Look at it. He love me okay…” Hakyeon smirk.

Taekwoon chuckle at Hakyeon logic.

“yeah..yeah..whatever hyung” Wonshik laugh.

Upon arriving at the dorm, Wonshik put the plastic bag on the table and knock Hongbin room.

 “Hongbin-ah! We bought some food for you. Eat it while it still warm”

He shouted outside the bedroom. But his friend didn’t answer him. Wonshik decided to goes into the room. He switches on the lamp and saw Hongbin cuddle in his blanket. Wonshik approach the latter.

“Hongbin. Wake up. We bought you some food. Your favourite food.” He shakes Hongbin shoulder lightly.

Hongbin let out soft groan while pulling the blanket up to cover his face but got stop by Wonshik.

“Are you okay, Lee Hongbin? Why did you sweating this much?”

He look at Hongbin that was sweating eventhough the room was so cold with the air-conditioner. He put his hand on the his forehead.

“You’re so hot, Hongbin.” He’s panic.

“Taekwoon hyung!! Hakyeon hyung!” Wonshik shouted out the 2 oldest hyung name. He doesn’t know what to do. Hongbin seems like he's unconscious.

“What is it Wonshik?” Taekwoon peek at the door.

“Hyung! Look at Hongbin. He..he..i think he’s not feeling well” He nervously pointing at Hongbin.

“What?” Hakyeon voice heard behind Taekwoon as both of them quickly approaching the dongsaeng.

“Hongbin. Did you hear me?” Taekwoon ask while checking his temperature.

“I think he can’t. His breath looks unstable.” Hakyeon Hongbin hair that full with his sweat.

“What we going to do now?” Wonshik ask.

“Let me call the doctor. Wonshik, prepared a clean towel and a bowl of warm water. Taekwoon, stay here”

Hakyeon gives the order while his hand already grabs the phone and walks away from the room. Wonshik goes towards the kitchen preparing things that was asked by Hakyeon.

“What happen, Wonshik?” Jaehwan coming out from his room and seeing Wonshik look busy walks in and out of Hongbin room.

“Hongbin is sick, hyung”

“What? How can-?” Jaehwan stops ask and walks towards the room and found out that Taekwoon sitting beside Hongbin while his hand busy putting the wet towel onto Hongbin’s forehead.

Jaehwan let out sigh.

‘Is he become sick because of us? Because we all yelling at him this morning? Argh, I shouldn’t get mad at him. Maybe he really has some problem. We should understand him more’

:

“How’s him, doctor?” Hakyeon asked after the doctor finish the check up on Hongbin.

“Don’t worry. His body seems weak because lack of water. Make sure he drinks more. I’ve already give him an injection to let his body cool down. He will sleep till morning. And one more thing, don’t let the stress control him. He’s about to get high blood pressure”

“High blood pressure?” Taekwoon asked in disbelief.

“It’s just a symptom not the sickness yet. He’s still okay. Don’t get too much worry. I will give you the medicine for him to take and make sure he eats something before taking meds.” The doctor explains briefly makes the members relieve.

“Thanks doctor” They thanked the doctor and Wonshik send the doctor till outside.

“You guys can go sleep. Its late already. I will take care of him”

Hakyeon look at Hongbin who is already sleeping soundly. His breath look stable compared before.

“You should sleep instead, Hakyeon. You didn’t even sleep last night waiting for him, right?” Taekwoon look at Hakyeon.

“I’m okay. I won't faint if I didn’t sleep for 1 day, right? My antibody is even stronger than you, Woonie” Hakyeon resist.

“You are so stubborn sometime. I can’t with you. Then,good night.. Immediately call me if you need anything”

Taekwoon eyeing Jaehwan beside him who were just watching them silently since earlier. He  is giving signal to him to go out of the room. Both of them disappear from Hakyeon sight.

‘What did bothering you, Hongbin? What did make you stressing out like this? Tell me so i could understand you. I want to help you. Give me the chance'

Hakyeon fell asleep beside Hongbin while his hand were holding onto him. Tightly.