Chap21

Now Us

“Where is Hongbin hyung?”

The first word come out from Hyuk when he check on the room, its empty. The 4 VIXX arriving at the dorm late night when they literally spend their day at the hospital with Hakyeon. After dinner, they decided to head to dorm. After all, they will be welcoming Hakyeon tomorrow because he will discharged.

“Maybe he’s out?” Wonshik ask.

“I think he must be upset for what I said this morning? Isn’t it?” Jaehwan put the blame on him.

“I don’t think so, Hyung. Maybe he feel bored so he went out..” Wonshik pats Jaehwan shoulder to reassure him.

“Leo hyung, what time we can pick N hyung at the hospital?” Wonshik turned to Taekwoon who is sitting silently at the couch.

“10 am” reply by that hyung shortly. Taekwoon look like he had something bothering him.

“Hyuk-ah. Call Hongbin now” He asked help from Hyuk.

“Why?”

“I just wanting to make sure he didn’t do something stupid like before”

“Okay. I will call him now”

Hyuk reach out his phone in his pocket and dial up the number. He’s waiting for Hongbin to pick up, but instead the operator answering him.

“Can’t reach him, hyung. He didn’t answer” Hyuk nervously sit beside Taekwoon and look at the hyung.

“Try again.Try until he answer it” Taekwoon urge.

Hyuk nodded and try again. This time, the call successfully connected.

“Hongbin hyung” Hyuk speak.

“Hello?”

The unfamiliar male voice reaching his ears make Hyuk flinches from the phone with his confused face. His sudden reaction make the hyungs look super nervous.

“Err..Hello..This is Hongbin number right?” Hyuk ask.

“The owner of this phone already passed out here. He’s drunk”

Hyuk frowned. He can’t believe that he heard Hongbin got drunk and passed out. This is rarely happen because they all know Hongbin alcohol tolerance is quiet high beside him and Jaehwan though. ‘He must be drink too much’. Hyuk thought.

“Can you give your address please? I will pick him up now”

Hyuk got the address and end up the call. He look at the 3 hyungs who are sitting around him waiting for explanation.

“Hongbin hyung at the c-bar. The bartender said he’s drunk and already passed out.”

They let out relief to know. At least he didn't do something out of mind again.

“So, whose going to pick him now?” Wonshik ask turning his gaze to Taekwoon.

“Let me. I will go. I’m sure he got drunk because of me" Jaehwan standing up ready to leave the dorm. Luckily he didn’t change his shirt yet so he cans traightly going out.

“Hyung, I want to come along” Hyuk approach him.

They leave the dorm leaving Taekwoon and Wonshik.

:

:

Both of them stare at Hongbin who is leaning his head on the table. Luckily no one recognize them and doesn’t even bother of their surroundings. The bartender that answering the phone call earlier, said that Hongbin had been around since 3 hours ago. He did drink so much and mumble to things.

“Hongbin-ah. Let’s go home” Jaehwan hold his arm waking up the dongsaeng.

Hongbin cracks his eyes open when he heard a voice, but he can’t look straight. His head feel dizzy.

“Hyuk, help him”

Jaehwan asked Hyuk to hold the other side of Hongbin arm and help him to get up from his seat. They go out of the bar and heading to the car but suddenly Hongbin push them away. He knock out outside the bar.

“Who are you? Why you taking me out of here? I don’t want to go anywere” Hongbin yell with his drunken attitude.

“Hyung, its me. Hyogi . Ken hyung too” Hyuk try to reach Hongbin hand but got decline.

Hongbin let out sighed and suddenly he laugh.

“Hyogi..I want to tell you something. Promise me that you will keep it secret..shhhh” He gesturing to Hyuk.

“I…I..did it. Yes, I hurt N hyung that day” Hongbin hiccups.

Hyuk look at Jaehwan who is stay still watching Hongbin being miserable.

“But..I swear..I didn’t mean it..” He lifts up his left hand.

"I just mad...because he didn't understand me..I'm mad...I didn't mean to push him hard like that.."

“Hongbin. Let’s not talk about this anymore. Let’s go back to dorm”

Jaehwan helping Hongbin to get up since people are starting to watching them outside the bar. He and Hyuk had to pull Hongbin hard so that he won’t resist. They struggle to let him get inside the car. Hongbin yelling and refusing to go back to dorm. He said someone going to kill him if he did. ‘Just who want to kill you, Hongbin-ah?’ Jaehwan shakes his head.

Hongbin mumbles at the back seat while Jaehwan silently drive with Hyuk beside him.

“I can’t understand what he’s saying” Hyuk turn to look at Hongbin who look like he’s being drown into another world.

“I’m….so..rry..I….sorry” Hongbin mumbling things again but this time the words caught by both Jaehwan and Hyuk.

“Hakyeon hyung….” Hongbin started to tear up eventhough his eyes are fully close.

“VIXX-ya….You guys didn’t…hate me..right?” He stutters.

Jaehwan choked. Hongbin is suffering inside. He should understand him more rather than pushing him away and scolding him out. He never thought Hongbin would suffer hard like this.

“I..won’t hurt you guys..again..i’m promise..”

“I will..stay away from you.. I won’t..hurt you again, N hyung”

Hongbin sobbing at the back. He feels his heart is waiting to explode. He can’t bear it. Too much mixed feelings stuck in it. He doesn’t have anyone to talk with and that makes him feels .

:

:

“Let me sleep in his room”

“No Hongbin. You sleep in your room.” Taekwoon help Hongbin to get on the bed. He’s too drunk and hard to handle. He keeps whining and yelling.

“No!! I want to sleep in N hyung room… I don’t want here…”

Hongbin crying out loud make Taekwoon speechless. Hongbin get off the bed and walk out. The other members that still haven’t sleep looking at each other when Hongbin get into Hakyeon room with his tears still flowing down on his cheek.

“Let him be. He must be missing Hakyeon..” Taekwoon speak up when he look at their confused look.

Taekwoon ruffles Hongbin hair softly. That dongsaeng already fall asleep faster than he thought. He caress that soft cheek and wipe away the tears that was nearly dry.

“Good Night, Hongbin. Sweet dreams. I hope you will get better tomorrow. Hakyeon is coming home. You must like it, right?”

“I want my Hongbin back. My sassy Hongbin..”

“Let’s us end this. We will stay beside you and heal you. I promise”

Taekwoon smile and leave a slight kiss on Hongbin forehead.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************

This gonna end soon....