Chap15

Now Us

“What are you doing here? No..wait..How did you know I’m here?” Hakyeon still in shock when he saw Hongbin standing in front of him now. That face look serious rather than apologetic as he wish he could get.

‘He must be still in bad mood’

“You don’t want to invite me in?” Hongbin voice snap Hakyeon.

“Of course. Come in.”

He scanning the room that Hakyeon stayed for few days.

“So, this is where you hiding..” Hongbin smirk.

“Leaving us just like that and having fun alone. Wow, such a great leader” He continue speaks sarcastically to Hakyeon when he saw there’s a camera on the bed.

“It’s not like what you’re thinking, Hongbin” Hakyeon reply.

“Have you eaten? Let me get you some drinks”

Hakyeon call the room service to order some drinks since Hongbin didn’t decline his offer.

“How have you been? Did you still mad at me?” Hakyeon approach the dongsaeng that still standing awkwardly beside the bed.

“I’m okay” Hongbin push Hakyeon hand before it touch his shoulder.

 “How did you know I am here? Did other members know too?”

“They didn’t know and it doesn’t matter how I know. I came here for a reason”

“What is it?” Hakyeon calm voice somehow makes Hongbin irritate even more.

‘Just how did this hyung look so calm after what I’ve done to him?’

‘Why he didn’t scold me or punch me instead?’

“Why did you hide the antis letter and my scribble picture in your room?”

“So, you did found it..” Hakyeon lower his voice.

“I ask you, hyung! Why did you hide it? Can’t you hear me?” Hongbin exploded.

“I don’t hide it. I want to ask you about that but times not allowing me. I know you cut yourself because of that things..”

“Don’t pretend that you are innocent, hyung. You are the one that send me those things” Hongbin yell.

“I’m not!” Hakyeon denied.

“Then, why did you hide it?!”

“I said that I’m not hiding it. I want to ask you but since you got injured and still recovering, I hold it first. Why you didn’t believe me?” Hakyeon already raise his voice.

“You lie, hyung. It must be your fans that influencing you to do that. You and your fans are on the same level. Stupid and ignorant. No brain!”

Hakyeon slap Hongbin face making him flinch.

“You can call me stupid, but not our fans. My fans are yours too! Remember that Hongbin. They all love us equally. They support us till we become successful like this!”

Hakyeon can feel his body is trembling for controlling his anger from exploding even more.

“Just because of some haters that are not even our fans, you blame all people around you. You call them fake, ignorant and stupid? It’s you who are stupid because you can’t differ haters and fans..!”

Hongbin caress his check that feel sting because of the slap. The first time ever he got a slap form Hakyeon. He stare at Hakyeon who is still standing facing him.

“You decline our help. You put all the blame on us. Then you wanted to quit from our group. Tell me if this is not a stupid decision ever you had done in your life, Lee Hongbin”

“I’m not stupid and I know what I do. You have no rights to questioning my decision.” Hongbin push Hakyeon to the side and wanted to walk away.

“I’m not done talking to you” Hakyeon hold his arm.

“Just let me go. I don’t want to see your face anymore. Even your voice. Just disappear from me is enough. You can go die now!”

Hongbin push the leader again with the strength he had till Hakyeon fell on his back hitting the corner of the desk beside the bed. Hakyeon groan painfully. His back is hurting but he did manage to stand and run towards the door.

“Lee Hongbin!”

He shouts out the name eventhough Hongbin is gone. He carefully touch his back and groan in pain.

“Sir, did you ask for room service while ago?”

Hakyeon shake his head decline the person who’s in charge of room service but he feel like his head spinning. He wanted to walk into his room but didn’t manage to and fell.

“Sir! Did you hear me?! Help! There’s someone fainting”