Final

Now Us

Hongbin run as a fast as he can towards the Jellyfish building. Luckily their dorm was not that far from the building so he can simply use the shortcut road that VIXX always used. Eventhough it’s already late at night and it’s so dark, he go through the road without thinking he might get attack by some strangers. Hakyeon is the most important thing for him now. As soon as he arrives there, no staffs were seen. He rammed into the practice room, but it is so dark. The light was off and he literally can’t see anything.

‘No electricity? This room rarely out of light though’

“Hyuk-ah? Are you here?”

Hongbin carefully get into the room afraid he might crash with things.

“Answer me, Hyuk..”

CLICK! He successfully switches on the lamp when the loud pop sound heard.

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Hongbin..Happy Birthday to you!”

All the VIXX members sing out loud the birthday song make Hongbin startled for a while. He can’t gasp the sudden situation happen when he saw all the members standing at the corner of room, while Taekwoon holding the cake and the rest of them are singing while clapping. There also a banner hanging on the wall written "Happy Birthday, Artwork Hongbin. We love You".

“Happy Birthday, Hongbin-ah” Hakyeon jump out to him and hug him tightly.

“Time to blow the candles” Taekwoon stand facing Hongbin.

“Wait! Make a wish and then you can blow it” Hakyeon instruct.

Hongbin close his eyes for seconds to make his wish then he blows the candles. He smiled shyly.

“Wow! I can’t believe you arriving here as fast as this. Its only takes you 10 minutes. Did you run? Look at how sweaty you are..hahaha” Jaehwan laughing at Hongbin.

“Sorry hyung, you must be worry after you heard me just now. Blame N hyung. He give the idea..” Hyuk chuckled.

“yah! You guys did agree too.” Hakyeon rounded his eyes and pout.

“Did you know how much I worry about you. hyung? I thought something bad really happen..” Hongbin look at Hakyeon.

“Sorry. I won’t do that again.. But somehow I feel happy because I know that you love me..hehe”

“Thank you for the sudden birthday party. I really didn’t expect this. Honestly, I forgot tomorrow is my day..” Hongbin rubs his head looking cute.

“And thanks for the really successful prank” he added makes the other members laughing.

“By the way, what did you wish just now? Can I know?” Wonshik ask.

“Yeah, tell us.. We want to know” Jaehwan agreeing.

Hongbin shakes his head and said it is secret make the other members pouting at the disappointment.

‘I wish we all can stay like this forever. Love and trust is the key of it. I love you guys, VIXX’

“Hakyeon hyung..”

Hongbin turned to Hakyeon when he see all the members already scattered around the practice room and playing around. Hakyeon turn his head.

“Its been long time since I heard you call me with that name.” He smiles.

“I’m sorry..”

Hakyeon pats Hongbin shoulder softly and give his most angelic smile.

“It’s okay. Its not your fault. Not our members fault too. The situation make us drift apart.”

“But I did hurting you, hyung. Your back. You can’t dance for 2 month because of me.”

“Nah! I am okay now..See” Hakyeon dancing like an ahjumma in front of him.

“Yah Cha Hakyeon. How many times I said don’t dance like that? You might break your bone” Taekwoon yelling so sudden.

“Okay..okay. I won’t.. I don’t think I need to rest till 2 months. I can start dancing next week..” Hakyeon showed his stupid smile to Taekwoon make that friend glare at him.

“I think that doctor exaggerating much.” Hakyeon chuckle and got knock on his forehead.

“I said don’t” Taekwoon give the second dead glare.

Hongbin laugh looking at the 2 oldest hyung arguing in front of him.

“You don’t have to worry. I am fine now. Ah, I forgot to tell you something” Hakyeon turn back to Hongbin.

“What is it?”

“Sorry that I told everything about your problem to CEO. He said he going to take legal action towards those antis. You don’t have to worry now. I assure you”

Hongbin nodded. He remembers something.

“Hyung, I watch your video”

“Video? What video?” Hakyeon frowned.

“The one that you record with Starlight in front of the stadium”

Hakyeon rounded his eyes.

“Yah, you can’t. I didn’t edit it yet. How can?”

“Sorry hyung. Its funny but healing at the same time. Thanks for everything” Hongbin smile brightly.

“You like it?”

“Yes, of course I like it”

“By the way, the video got cut off when you want to wish me something. What did you want to say actually?” Hongbin remember he laugh when Hakyeon can’t finish his words when the camera is out of battery.

“ohhh, I just want to wish Happy Birthday. I plan to give that video after we celebrate you birthday today. Somehow, you already watch it. But, thank God I didn’t finish the words because you might know we prank you tonight” Hakyeon laugh.

They are busy chatting till they forgot to eat the cake. Then, suddenly Hakyeon groan painfully.

“My stomach….” Hakyeon press his tummy.

“Why, hyung? Are you hurt?” Hongbin panic voice makes the other members surrounding both of them.

“Hakyeon, are you okay?” Taekwoon also panic when suddenly he heard Hakyeon yelp.

“I feel…my stomach…” Hakyeon showed his painful face.

“What’s with your stomach? It is hurt that much?” Wonshik ask.

“I’m…..hungry”

Hakyeon laughing hard until he knock on the floor when he see VIXX members doing the ‘this-is-not-even-funny’ face. At last, he got the neck chopped from all of them.

“Hyung, this is the most lame joke you ever made. I swear. Arghhh” Hyuk screaming.

“Heol..So true. I won’t fall for it again” Hongbin added.

Hakyeon still on the floor laughing hard. He glad that the old Hongbin is back. He glad that the 6 of them can still chilling out and trolling each other as usual. He pray for VIXX to last long. They will.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

ITS END!! 

i am forever when it comes to ending. But i try..hahaha XD

Btw, thanks to all my readers and subscribers for staying with me from the start till the end. I really appreciated it.

Thanks for dropping the comments too. That's actually inspire me to write more..^_^ 

i love you guys, so much..Till we met again~~~~

Nyeong~~