Chap20

Now Us

Hongbin decided to go out from the dorm after having a breakfast. He has nowhere to go actually. He doesn’t have any place to hang out. Wanted to call his best friend, Gongchan but he remember that friend is busy with B1A4 promo at the Japan right now. Then, he just decided to have some fresh air at Han River.

‘Is my decision to leave VIXX is totally wrong?’

‘I thought they will like if I quit’

‘All this time, they never care for me. Why would they upset with my decision?’

Hongbin let out sighed and turn his gaze to a group of boys dancing under the bridge. They look so happy with their life. Nothing looks wrong. The hip hop song came out from their radio makes them freely dancing while laughing and some are encouraging to each other.

‘I miss the times when we all doing weird things in practice room’

‘I miss those times when we dance to our own song but messing up them with freestyle dance’

‘I miss you guys, VIXX’

“Hongbin oppa?”

The sudden girl voice startled him. He turned around to see there are 3 girls in school uniform staring at him.

“Hongbin oppa, is it?”

The girl with the long hair asks when she’s trying to look at Hongbin face under the cap he wore. Hongbin get up from his sit and wanting to leave but those girls stands in front of him.

“waahh! Its really you, oppa” The short hair girl screaming happily.

“Yah! This is the best decision I made today..Look who we met..oh my God!” The long hair girl jumping around with her friends.

“Heol, I didn’t even regret skip our class today. Daebak!” The other girl with ponytail hair added.

“Oppa! We knew its you even from behind. You look so handsome” They turn to look at him.

Hongbin smile awkwardly because he never encountered this situation before especially with the school kids. Slowly, he want to walk away but got stop by those girls.

“Oppa, wait. Can we have your autograph?” The short hair girl asking with a smile.

“Err..Sorry.. I can’t” Hongbin decline.

“Oppa..just once please!!” They already prepared a paper and a pen in each of their hands.

Doesn’t want to disappoint them, he give his autograph carefully.

“Thank you, oppa. By the way, are you here alone? Where are the other oppa?” The ponytail girl asks.

“err..they…busy” he answer shortly.

The girls nodded.

“Oppa, thank you for everything” The long hair suddenly thanked him.

‘Why did she thank me?’

‘What did I do for her to show her gratitude?’

“For what?” He asked confused.

“For being a part of VIXX member. I’ve liked VIXX since you guys debut. I look up onto your song when I am sad or feel down. VIXX is always a healing for me” She smile brightly.

“Yes, me too..I like your voice the most and I want you to sing more and more in future. And I hope VIXX will stay like this forever. Keep gaining fans but still didn’t forget the roots, like Hakyeon oppa always said” the short hair girl speak up.

“By the way, I watch your drama. That was amazing, oppa. I swear I was blown away by your acting in it. I always feel emo seeing your character. I even cry. Haha”

“Yes, I hope you will get more casting in future. And I pray hard for your debut in movie. Hwaiting oppa”

The girls keep praising him. Somehow, Hongbin feels like he really being appreciated for the first time. He didn’t know that his fans would be this nice unlike those who keep bringing him down.

“My fans are yours too! Remember that Hongbin. They all love us equally. They support us till we become successful like this!”

‘Its true. Hakyeon hyung is true. His fans are also my fans. After all, they are being called Starlight for a reason.’

‘To support VIXX through thick and thin regardless it is individual or as VIXX themselves’

‘But I did wrong.. I’ve hurt VIXX because of my ridiculous insecurity ‘

‘I hurt them deeply. Especially to Hakyeon hyung’

‘I don’t deserve them’

‘Would they give me a second chance?’