Chap12

Now Us

“You are blaming me now, Lee Hongbin? Did you?” Hakyeon ask in disbelief.

“Yes..I am..If it not because of you and your fans, I will not become like this. I will not suffering like I am now.” Hongbin stare at the leader.

“Hongbin, watch your mouth. You still talking to a hyung. Respect Hakyeon please” Taekwoon try to calm Hongbin.

“Respect? He didn’t deserve my respect after what he had done to me.”

Hakyeon stay silent. He can’t believe that Hongbin actually put the blame on him after all those haters does to him.

‘They are not even my fans. I know my fans are not going to hurt my members.’

“What did make you sure they are N hyung fans? Did they mention by themselves?” Jaehwan ask.

“They don’t need to tell me, I know for sure. They send me so many dead threat and using N hyung as excuses. Is that not a proof for you guys?”

He continued with sarcastic tone.

“Well, why did you bother after all? Because all of you are same. You think I didn’t know that you are planning to kick me out of VIXX? You think I didn’t know you are talking bad behind me?!”

“Since when we did think of kicking you out from VIXX? What a nonsense..” Wonshik gasp.

“Hyung, we are all love you. We care for you. Ever since you have change this much, we always find a way to understand you. But when you keep the distant with us, it’s hurting much”

Hyuk start to sob. His eyes were teary. He’s not usually a crybaby, but this time looking at the hyungs bickering and yelling at each other broke his heart. Honestly, he doesn’t want VIXX to end up like this.

“No. You didn’t understand me. You didn’t go through the same things like I do. Everyday and everytime, I got bash and dead wish..The feelings of when people said you are untalented. You didn’t understand me” Hongbin reply with his low voice.

He wanted to cry, but he can’t. He can’t show his weak side in front of them.

“This is all because of you guys. They are supportive to you but not me. They love you, but not me.” He chocked.

“N hyung fans are the worst. I swear!”

Hongbin look at Hakyeon back when the leader has gone quiet for too long already.

‘Why he didn’t reply me back?’

‘Why he didn’t defend himself?’

“Did you hear me, hyung?” Hongbin call out Hakyeon.

“Why did you stay silent like that? Did you somehow realize that you did wrong to me?” Hongbin smirk.

“Hakyeon..Say something please..” Taekwoon hold Hakyeon arm softly. He saw Hakyeon eyes got teary.

Hakyeon pull his arm from Taekwoon. He left the practice room without saying anything but tears flowing down his cheek. And yes, all of them including Hongbin saw that tears. Hongbin feel like something choking him. Deep inside.

‘Why did he cry?’

‘I said the truth right?’

‘I am on the right side. Not him. Not even VIXX members.’

‘Who is the real victim now? N hyung, answer me, please!’

 

*************************************************************************************

this is an instant chapter..i made it in just 30 minutes. forgive me coz its short..><