Chap13

Now Us

Hongbin took his steps into the dorm after went out for a drink alone as usual. He scanning the dorm. The VIXX members are all sitting at the living room and watching tv, ignoring him. Yes, it’s been 4 days since Hakyeon went missing in action, no trace of him anywhere. The members are all trying to reach him with countless calls and messages, but none of them got respond.

‘I know it’s my fault. But at least, you guys should understand me more’

‘Why did they even push me away when this happen because of N hyung?’

‘Why did they always prioritize N hyung?’

‘What so great about him till everyone turn their back from me?’

Hongbin sighed and go into his room then suddenly he heard Jaehwan saying something.

“Did you go out to find N hyung?”

He turns to Jaehwan but realized all eyes are on him. Then, he shakes his head.

“I thought you did so. You really never care of him. When we are trying to reach him, all you did was stay still and doing nothing” Jaehwan sarcastically reply to Hongbin.

“Like what I said before, I don’t care of him. It would be better if he didn’t return for good”

Hongbin reply then immediately goes into his room and slamming the door. He could hear Jaehwan cursing him. But who care? All they care is Hakyeon, not even care of him.

:

:

Hongbin can’t sleep eventhough he tried. It’s already 2am and he still on the bed, blinking his round eyes on the wall. He then get up from the bed and go out of his room. The dorm is already dark and only the sound of aircond was heard. The members might be asleep. Slowly, he went inside Hakyeon room. He switches on the lamp and the room were brightening. He looks around the room looking for something.

‘He must be hiding it somewhere..Where is it?’

Hongbin search for the things he thought Hakyeon would hide from him. Search it in the closet, drawer and even under the bed.

‘I knew he will hide them at the safest place that no one can detect’

‘Just where did you hide them,N hyung? All those antis letters, dead threat or anything that can bring me down..’

‘I know you hide them here. You’re the one that asked these antis to do that right?’

‘I need all proof to convince VIXX members to believe in me’

Hongbin flip the pillow and his eyes were fixed on the white paper behind it. He rounded his eyes when he looks at the things.

‘The letter and my scribble picture that I got before’

‘Is this really in his room?’

‘Did he somehow really the mastermind of the entire things that happen on me?’

‘Did he really the one that sends me this dead threat?’

Hongbin gasp. He doesn’t know how to react. He sat on the bed still holding onto those things.

‘N hyung…did you really?’

‘I thought you love me. I thought you will protect me’

‘Yes, I know I’ve accused you all this time, but I never thought you really did it’

Hongbin chocked and almost got him crying for the nth times.

“What are you doing here?”

Sudden voice at the door startled him. He turn around only to found Hyuk is standing at the door and staring at him.

“I ask you, hyung. What are you doing here?” Hyuk voice sound stern.

“Why did you wanted to know? Just leave”

Hongbin get up and wanting to leave the room but got stuck because Hyuk is still standing at the door.

“Move!”

“I haven’t got the answer yet. What did you do in N hyung room?”

“Watch your mouth maknae. You are talking to me. Your hyung” Hongbin glare when Hyuk almost using informal words to him.

“Hyung? How is N hyung feeling when you disrespect him days ago? How did he feels when you yell and blaming him that day?” Hyuk smirk.

“You and the rest of VIXX are too ignorant to believe me. All I did was saying the truth about him. But you guys believe in him more than me”

“What did you trying to say?”

Hongbin handed out the letter and the scribble picture of him to Hyuk.

“I have nothing to say anymore. This was the solid proof I got..To show you the real Cha Hakyeon a.k.a VIXX leader N that you guys protect all this time.”

Hongbin push Hyuk to the side and walk away leaving the maknae in confusion.