:: Bonus ::

Now Us

As they are off from any schedule today, Hongbin have his own planning. He already planned this out month ago, but got postponed due to VIXX promotion at Japan. But, today he gonna make it. He knock into Hakyeon room and found out that hyung is busy chatting with the fans in the fancafe.

“Hyung..” Hongbin sat beside him on the floor.

“Yes..?” Hakyeon turn to him and smile.

“You didn’t have any plan tonight right?”

“Erm so far, nope. I’m free. Why?” Hakyeon is still busy typing on the laptop.

“I want to watch new movie at cinema, but no one wants to go with me…so..”

“Did you just ask me to go out with you?” Hakyeon cut his word and rounded his eyeo to Hongbin.

Hongbin nodded.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe this. You always avoiding to go out with me before.. Is there something wrong? Did you get bully again? Or did you sick?” Hakyeon panic face make Hongbin chuckled.

“No, hyung. I’m okay. It’s just I want to spend some time with you. Its been long time since we hang out together” he smile cutely in front of the leader and lean his head on the bed facing Hakyeon.

“Ah, so to shorten it, you missed me, right?” Hakyeon wiggle his brows and flashed his chic smile.

Hongbin scoffed when he heard that word.

“No..I’m not..” immediately he insist.

“eeyyy, just admit it. You missed me, right? I know you, Lee Hongbin”

Hakyeon laugh when Hongbin suddenly get up and wanting to leave him.

“Hyung, don’t forget tonight. We will go at 9 o’clock”

Hongbin feel his cheek is blushing upon knowing he got caught by Hakyeon.

:

:

He frowned when he saw Hyuk is getting ready at the door with his mischievous smile.

“I heard you going out with N hyung for movie. So, I decided to come along.”

Hongbin let out sighed. Must be Hakyeon tell him.

‘I didn’t invite you, maknae. Why did you have to ruin my plan tonight?’

‘I just want to have a date with N hyung only. You already got to spend time with him last time right? Arghh’

“Let’s go…”

Hakyeon came out from his room and drag his 2 maknaes out. As expected, Hyuk is the one that cling with Hakyeon. He just has to drag that hyung here and there, spending his money and even asked him to buy drinks and snacks for him.

‘He’s so spoiled. N hyung did spoil him damn much’

The movie is starting. Hongbin glad that Hakyeon sat between him and Hyuk or else he gonna cancel the ticket and go home instead. The popcorn was in the leader hand when they are starting to munching it. Once. Twice. Then, Hakyeon stops. He stare at the corn combo box where those 2 maknae hand where dominating and competing in it to get some. Even in the dark, he can see it clearly that they are fighting over the corn.

“Auch!”

Hongbin hiss when suddenly Hakyeon slap his hand. He turned to the leader and saw that he handing out the box to Hyuk.

“Give your dongsaeng eat that first..Be considerate”

Hakyeon whisper to him and pats his shoulder. Hongbin give up. It is all ruined. The movie that plays in front doesn’t attract him anymore.

“Hyung, next time we go here again, okay? The movie is so cool” Hyuk smiling brightly.

“If only we got time, maknae..Hongbin-ah, thank you for the treat. Next time, my turn.”

“Yeah, if only we get that ‘next time’..” Hongbin answer half-heartedly.

“The movie is so boring ..urghh regret much to go out tonight..” he groan let out his disappointment.

:

:

“I’m back”

He sat at the couch. Luckily his schedule today end earlier than he thought.

“You are back already?” Hakyeon voice heard at the kitchen.

Then, he saw Hakyeon brought a bowl of cereal and a glass of coke.

“Are you alone? Where’s the rest?” Hongbin frowned.

“As usual, gopchang time and leaving me alone here..” Hakyeon started to munch the cereal and eyes were fixed on the TV.

“Nah, actually they ask me to come along since they want to go to another restaurant, but I decline..” Hakyeon turn to Hongbin.

“Why?”

“Because I’m waiting for you”

Hongbin can’t believe that he heard Hakyeon saying it.

“Go, change your cloth and come out here. I give you 10 mins from now. Go! Go!”

After showering and changing to pyjama, he came out and saw some snacks and a bottle of coke on the table. He sat down on the couch and waiting for Hakyeon.

“Look, what I have in my hand” Hakyeon suddenly pop out from his room and were holding a DVD.

“What’s that?”

“New movie. I got recommendation from Wongeun. He said this movie is good. So I bought this DVD to watch with you.”

“With me? Why me?”

“You ask too many question, Hongbin-ah.. Can you switch off the main lamp here? I wanting us to enjoy our date tonight” Hakyeon chuckled.

He get up and switch off the lamp at the living room. He take a sit beside Hakyeon who already pushing the start button.

“I’m sorry for the last time. I shouldn’t tell Hyuk about your plan though.” Hakyeon turn to Hongbin beside him.

Hongbin smile and nodded.

“It’s okay, hyung.”

“I know you were mad at me right? That’s why you so in the bad mood last time..”

“I’m not mad at you. I swear”

Hongbin feel guilt. He shouldn’t show his obvious disappointment last time. Must be Hakyeon upset with him again.

“So, today I plan to watch this movie with you. The other members doesn’t even know..hehe” Hakyeon laugh.

“The movie is starting soon” his voice startled Hongbin when he saw the CF already near the end.

Not even half when the movie start to play, Hongbin eyes slowly dropping. He is sleepy, but seeing Hakyeon still has his eyes fixed on it, he bear with it. He close his eyes for sec when he feels a soft touch on his thigh.

“Are you sleepy?” Hakyeon ask making him nodded.

“Here..”

Hakyeon pats his lap asking the dongsaeng to lay on it. Hongbin did so. Hakyeon plays with his hair. Caress and ruffle it softly.

“Hyung” His voice heard when he closes his eyes.

“Yes, Bin-ah?”

“Thanks for today” He smile then he didn’t know what happen after that as he fell asleep real fast on Hakyeon lap.

 

“It’s so good. I think we should bring N hyung and Hongbin too” Jaehwan steps first into the dorm and found out the light is off.

“Eh, did N hyung already sleep?” He speak up while the rest of members followed from behind.

As soon as they reach at the living room, their mouth left open in the O shape. Dumfounded. Hongbin were already sleeping soundly on Hakyeon lap and the leader also sleeps but in the sitting position while his head keep lean on the couch.

“They watch movie, I guess” Taekwoon soft voice snaps other members when they saw Taekwoon holding the DVD.

“They look cute..” Wonshik chuckled.

“Do we have to get them into the room?” Jaehwan ask.

Taekwoon shake his head.

“No need. Let them be. Hongbin must be missing Hakyeon that much. Look at his peaceful face.”

Hongbin were already in his dreamland. Secure and healing. That’s what he felt right now.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello guys! Here i come with bonus chapter. Basically its ChaBin coz (LOVE) hehehe...

Actually i already planned this plot before i finish my final chapter, then Hongbin came out and said this in VIXX TV last Thursday...i'm emo..he reads my mind..hahaha XD