Chap8

Now Us

They have been waiting for Hongbin outside the emergency room for about an hour. Luckily they saw the doctor approaching them.

“How’s Hongbin?” Taekwoon asked.

“May I know what is your relationship with the patient?” the doctor calmly asked.

“He’s our dongsaeng” Jaehwan reply.

“Oh, okay. He’s stable. Luckily you guys are fast enough to bring him here because he lost so much blood. But now, he’s okay. He just need a rest.” The doctor explains.

Both of them relieve upon hearing that.

“Can we stay with him tonight?” Taekwoon ask permission.

“Yes, you can. But please don’t disturb the patient. Let him rest”

“Thank you doctor” Both of them thanked the doctor.

:

:

 

“I’m home” Hakyeon steps into the dorm and walk slowly towards his room.

“Hyung!” Wonshik voice makes him stop and he turned around looking at Wonshik and Hyuk beside him.

“Ah, you guys still haven’t sleep?” Hakyeon ask with his voice sounded weak.

“Hyung, are you okay? You don’t look good” Hyuk approach the leader.

“Yeah, my head is aching so much. Lack of sleep I guess. Even my body feel heavier than usual. But don’t worry, I will be okay if I took meds” Hakyeon trying to smile eventhough he feel like wanted to faint.

Hyuk glance at Wonshik. They both aren’t sure how to tell Hakyeon about Hongbin. Few second later, Wonshik shakes his head saying no. Hakyeon doesn’t need to know about this. Especially when his condition is not good now. The leader needs rest.

“Okay hyung. You should go sleep now. But don’t forget to wash first. I will put the meds on your table.” Wonshik reply.

Hakyeon nodded and went into his bedroom but stop immediately. He turned to look at Hyuk who is still standing in front of him.

“Where’s the others?” Hakyeon asked.

Hyuk confused face obviously seen, then he seeking for Wonshik help but he already gone to the kitchen.

“err..Leo hyung..Ken hyung…err…” Hyuk rubs his head eventhough it’s not even itchy.

“Where are they?” Hakyeon ask again.

“They…err..still at the practice room.” Hyuk twist his words.

“Ohh..how about Hongbin? Is he okay now?”

“Hongbin hyung..he is okay..yeah..okay..He had his drama filming today” Hyuk bit his lips.

‘Sorry N hyung. I have to lie to you. I don’t want you to worry over Hongbin hyung. Your health is more important now. Don’t worry, we will take care of Hongbin hyung.’

:

:

Taekwoon and Jaehwan were being informed that the leader already come back to dorm and he already fall asleep after taking meds.

“Good job boys. I just want you guys to stay with Hakyeon. Make sure he is okay. Don’t let him know about this. I will explain to him when Hongbin is awake.”

Taekwoon on the phone with Hyuk for about few minutes. Then Jaehwan called him.

“Hyung..Hongbin is awake”

Taekwoon turned off the phone after saying few words to maknae and rushing to the ward. He saw Hongbin is fully awake and Jaehwan standing beside the bed.

“Why am I here?” Hongbin ask with his pale face still shown.

“You got hurt. Or to be exact, you cut yourself..” Taekwoon reply.

“Why are you guys so bothered saving me? Isn’t it you guys like it if I die?” Hongbin let out hard groan.

‘I cut myself to die. Not to get their sympathy.’

‘Not even to get their attention’

“Hongbin-ah. You are still not stable. Let me call the doctor.” Jaehwan speak out and about to leave.

“No need. I’m fine. Leave me alone!”

“But, doctor need to know you already awake” Jaehwan insist to call the doctor.

“I said leave me alone! Why can’t you guys understand me for once?!” Hongbin yell.

Jaehwan look taken aback with the sudden yell. He turned to Taekwoon that looks calm and quiet.

“We don’t care either you let us stay here or not..But I will. I won’t let you sleep alone tonight. Just rest, Hongbin.”

Taekwoon speak up after long time and sit down at the sofa crossing his arm. He won’t go anywhere leaving that dongsaeng alone especially when he’s not stable physically and mentally. Jaehwan approach Taekwoon and take a sit beside him while looking at Hongbin who were intensely staring at them.

‘Did they stay here to make sure I die?’

‘Or maybe to inform the other members that I’m still alive and will planning to do another attack?’

‘What if when I sleep later, then they kill me?’

Hongbin staring at both of hyungs who are stay silent at the sofa. He slowly lay on the bed and covering his body with the blanket. His body are tired enough to even react.  Though, his left wrist is still hurting and aching damn much, he doesn’t even care. He had to be careful with them. Might be they will hurt him silently. Who knows right? He fall asleep right after he close his eyes.