Chap23

Now Us

Its already 3pm and they didn’t coming back to dorm yet.

“Just where did they go? Isn’t N hyung supposed to rest after discharged from hospital? Where did they bring him?”

Hongbin is so bored staying alone at the dorm and honestly he regret not joining them. Maybe they are now hang out at any restaurant, lunch, chilling out together. Hongbin sighed. He sit at the couch, switch on the TV but none of the channel can live him up. He spotted a camera beside the TV. It’s the same camera he saw at Hakyeon hotel room before. Curious of that, he connected the camera with the USB on the TV. He clicks ON button and saw there are 2 unnamed video and he click the 1st one.

“How is your name Lee Hongbin?”

The sudden Hakyeon voice came out from the TV startled him. He stare at the screen. A clip of Hakyeon’s letter for him at the HEX Sign concert before. Its a 2013 old video.

“A handsome appearance and strong confidence”

“You are the best “cold city man” that I ever met”

Hongbin can sense that his eyes started to dripping with tears.

“We were practicing for over a month to prepared for our showcase, when you suddenly wanted to quit”

Yes, this is what Wonshik was talking about before. The one time where they are practicing hard before debuting, Hongbin were literally tired and worn out with much practice. He just thought he would give up his dream to become a singer. Then he runs away from the dorm. He still remembers he cries and went to his parents’ house. But then, the one who followed him from behind was Hakyeon. The one that saying ‘You can do it, Hongbin-ah’, ‘Trust me, you can do better’, ‘Aren't we promised that we going to debut together’, ‘You can’t give up’ ‘I’m here for you’. It was always Hakyeon.

“Thank you for always knowing hyung’s mind, my dongsaeng Hongbin-ah”

“Hyung is so happy we were able to do this together”

“Out of all of us, you’re the one who has work the hardest and coolly made your dream come true”

“I’m so proud of your confidence appearance”

“Thank you so much”

Somehow, Hakyeon voice at the end sound like he choked up with his feeling. Hongbin bit his lips. It always Hakyeon who keep comforting him with warm words when he wanted to give up. But all he did was hurting that hyung, blaming him for things he didn’t did for sure. Hongbin broke into tears. 

“mic check 1 2 3! Ah ah ah!”

Hakyeon voice came out again this time it showing the 2nd video in the camera.

“Anyeonghasaeyo, I am VIXX leader N..hehehe Hakyeon chuckled in the video sounded cute to Hongbin.

“Hongbin-ah..Can you hear me? I hope you will. You know where am I right now? I am in front of the Olympic Gymnasium Stadium”

‘Why he go there? When was this? Is it when he’s gone missing last time?’

“I want to show you something. Oh my God!! the battery is running out…yah! How did you guys didn’t charge it….” Hongbin laugh when Hakyeon blaming VIXX members and look desperate enough. He misses that side of Hakyeon.

“jjan!!” The camera switch to face the stadium where he can see that there are bunch of girls sitting at the opens site.

‘What is that?’

“Girls, did you remember the chant I taught you?” Hakyeon scream at the girls which Hongbin didn’t know who they are.

“YES!!” Those girls scream loudly to respond.

“When I counting to 3, said it loudly okay.. Let Hongbin heard you guys…1..2..3 Start!"

“Lee Hongbin!! Saranghae! We love you the most! Hongbin hwaiting! VIXX hwaiting!”

Hongbin tear up. Hakyeon did this for him. He gathers Starlights to chant for him.

‘Why did you always being this nice, hyung?’

‘I can’t wait to meet and apologizes to you. I want to hug you so badly now’

“Hongbin-ah. You heard them right? They all love you..We all love you! Don’t give up and cheer up!!”

“HEOL! The battery is dying now..What to do?” Hakyeon faking his tears with his infamous stank face.

“Saranghae, Lee Hongbin..I want to wish you –“

The video is stop without Hakyeon finishing it properly. Must be the battery knock out. Hongbin laugh while his tears still flowing down. He didn’t know why he laughs but at the same time he wants to cry even more. He sit alone at the couch watching the video repeatedly and doesn’t even realized when he did fall asleep.

He waking up when he heard his phone rang. He looks at the clock and rounded his eyes. It’s already 11pm.

‘I sleep for too long..’

“Hello” he pick up the phone when it is non-stop ringing.

“H…hhyung!!!” Hyuk gasp in the other side.

“What is it Hyuk? Why you guys didn’t come home yet?”

“Hyung, help me! N hyung…he is…” Hyuk choked.

Hongbin can feel his heart beat faster.

“What happen to him? Where are you now?”

“Help me hyung..No one is here to help. We are at the practice room. N hyung suddenly faint” Hongbin can heard Hyuk crying.

‘What just happen? NO! I haven’t met N hyung yet.’

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

OK guys..honestly i wanting to tear up when i wrote about that HEX Sign video clip..If you guys want to watch it, i provide the link at the bottom. Watch it and cry together with me.. ;_;

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_mF_xiJ2jg