Chap18

Now Us

“N hyung..help me!” Hongbin feels like his voice was stuck in his lungs. He can’t breath properly. His eyes were hurt. His head feels like spinning. He is in another world. No one is here to help him. No VIXX. No Hakyeon. He is alone in the dark.

“You shouldn’t exist in this world”

“I hate you, Lee Hongbin”

“The worlds are against you”

“You don’t deserve VIXX”

“VIXX are better without you”

All these haters suddenly appear one by one and crowding him. They keep shouting and yelling at him. They are cursing him. They doesn’t even care he is hurting inside. All they know, he should disappear from this world. Hongbin close both his ears with his hands. He squatted down and crying hard. He doesn’t want to hear those things again and again but they keep yelling at him. He screaming and shouting ‘stop’ but no one care.

‘They hate me’

‘They want me to die’

He look up at the haters that crowding him earlier. Their face turns so dark and their eyes are so red. Makes him feels the eerie. They are holding a knife. They are ready to stabs him. Hongbin want to run away but his legs can’t move even an inch. He keeps sobbing and begging them to not kill him, but they didn’t hear him. They are close. Too close with him and ready to stabs him with that sharp knife.

“Help me! Someone help me!”

“Please don’t kill me!!”

“Hakyeon hyung!!”

Hongbin shut his eyes tightly and hug his knees. He can feel the knives are running towards him. He feels warm. He feels a pair of hand hugging him tightly. He look up and saw Hakyeon smiling at him.

“I am here for you, Hongbin-ah.. Its okay.. I’ll protect you from them.”

Hongbin feel relieve. He feels secure with Hakyeon beside him. He feels comfortable in his embraces. No one, but only both of them are there. Hongbin hugs Hakyeon but he heard this hyung groan in pain. Hongbin feels weird. His hands were sticky. Something like the liquids, but warm was stuck on his hands. His heartbeat drops. Blood. There was blood on Hakyeon’s back.

“Hakyeon hyung. Wake up!” Hakyeon faint on his shoulder. No matter how loud his voice calling the name, but he didn’t wake up. His eyes were close. His heart stopped beating.

“I’m sorry, hyung..I know I was wrong. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Don’t leave me” Hongbin sobbing hard while still hugging the unconscious Hakyeon.

“N hyung!!”

He is breathless. He tried to swallow his saliva down to his throat. He scans the whole area surrounding him even in the dark. He is in his own room. He is on the bed.

‘That was a dream.’

He gets up and walks out from the room. The dorm was already out of light. The members must be sleeping. After coming back from the hospital earlier, they fought. All of them blames him for what happen to Hakyeon. Luckily, no one beat him to death no matter how mad they are. Hongbin walks into Hakyeon room. He shuts the door and lying down on the bed. He hugs the pillow. Hakyeon strong scent is still on it eventhough he left the dorm few days ago. When he hug the pillow, he feels the same warm like in his dream. His eyes started to teary.

“Hyung….I miss you” Tears running down to his cheek and drops on the pillow.

“I’m sorry hyung..I’m sorry..”

:

:

It’s already morning. Hakyeon let out groan when he try to open his eyes. His back is aching.

“Where am I?”

He turned besides only to found Taekwoon is still sleeping on the couch.

“Taekwoon-ah” he calls him.

“Jung Taekwoon” he call him louder than the first try.

Taekwoon startled for a little bit when he heard someone calling his name. He rounded his eyes when he saw Hakyeon is smiling at him.

“You already awake. Thank Goodness” He approach him.

“Where is this?”

“Hospital. You faint yesterday at the hotel. Don’t you remember?”

Hakyeon nodded. He remembers everything.

“My back is hurting. So much.” He yelp.

“I know. Don’t move too much. Doctor asks you to rest and no works” Taekwoon look at Hakyeon.

“Where is Hongbin? Is he okay?”

Taekwoon let out sigh. “Why did you still care for him? Even after he hurt you yesterday?”

“He didn’t hurt me. I fell on the bathr-“

“Don’t back him up, Hakyeon. We all know what happen. We know he went to meet you. He hurt you. But you still care for him. I don’t get it Hakyeon..You’re too nice”

Hakyeon chuckle when he saw Taekwoon got mad. It’s been so long since he saw him getting annoyed like that.

“I won’t let him getting near you again. He might kill you this time” Taekwoon cross his arms.

“Don’t worry, Woon-ah. He won’t kill me.. I know him” Hakyeon smile to assure his friend.

:

“Hongbin-ah! Did you hear me? ” Wonshik knocks Hongbin room but getting no reply.

“Let him be. Why would you ask him to come along with us?” Jaehwan annoyed voice heard from the kitchen.

“At least we should tell him that we want to go to the hospital. Who knows he want to come along..” Wonshik reply and sat at the couch.

“Hyuk-ah. Faster. We are late!” Jaehwan shout out the maknae who is still in his room.

“I’m coming, hyung! You’re nagging like ahjumma..hufff” Hyuk pouts.

“Hongbin hyung didn’t want to come with us?”

“No need. He doesn’t even care if N hyung already die. Let him be.” Jaehwan purposely raised his voice for Hongbin to hear him.

"What if N hyung mad at us because we left him alone?" Wonshik ask.

"He won't. Trust me. If N hyung get mad, I will protect you guys" Jaehwan hug Wonshik shoulder.

They left the dorm after.

Hongbin is awake when he heard Wonshik shouting his name. But for sure they didn’t know he fell asleep in Hakyeon room. He heard what Jaehwan said. It’s hurt but he knows he deserved that. His swollen eyes are now teary again. His tears are too cheap now.