Chap6

Now Us

Sanghyuk woke up when he heard something at the kitchen. He heading out to see Taekwoon is cooking.

‘Smell good’ he smile while approaching the hyung.

“Good morning, hyung~” Hyuk make the most cute face at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon chuckle and pats the maknae head.

“Go washed. You smell, kid” Taekwoon put the porridge into the bowl.

“Who is sick, hyung? Who need porridge in the early morning?”

Hyuk confusing face make Taekwoon laugh because he look cute but clueless. When they are in chaos last night, Hyuk already sleep and doesn’t even know what’s happening.

“Somehow, did Hakyeon hyung sick? Because he skip lunch yesterday?” Hyuk sound concern.

“No, its for Hongbin. He had fever last night”

He walks into Hongbin room bringing the porridge while Hyuk follow him from behind.

“I didn’t know” He whisper when he saw Hongbin still sleep with Hakyeon beside him.

“Yeon-ah” Taekwoon softly taps Hakyeon shoulder.

Hakyeon crack his eyes open. He stretches his body while glancing at Hongbin who is still sleeping. Taekwoon put the porridge at the small table beside the bed and checking Hongbin body temperature.

“He’s cooling down now. I think he’s getting better.”

“Is he? Glad to hear. I’m so sleepy..” Hakyeon yawning.

“Did you have any schedule today?” Hyuk asked Hakyeon.

“Yes. Script reading for my new webdrama. I think I will stay away from dorm for few days.”

“Aigoo. You such a hardworking leader ever, hyung. Hwaiting for you webdrama..” Hyuk giving some support while smiling cutely to the leader.

Hakyeon smiles.

Hongbin groans were heard. Three of them are now focusing on him when they saw he try to open his eyes slowly.

“What are you guys doing in my room?”

He ask eventhough he feels like his throat is burning. He coughs few times. Hyuk immediately help Hongbin to get up and give him a glass of water.

“Are you okay, Hongbin?” Hakyeon ask while rubbing his back to relieve the cough.

“I’m..okay..” He looks at three of them who keep staring at him.

“What? Did something stuck on my face?” Hongbin ask confusedly while his hand touching his face.

“Did you know how much we are worried of you? You’re unconscious last night because of your fever” Taekwoon speak out.

“Is that it? No wonder I feel weak and my head keep spinning last night. I didn’t realized when I feel asleep..” Hongbin lower his voice and looking down at his blanket.

“Next time, if you feel unwell, tell us. Don’t keep it to yourself. Okay?” Hakyeon touch Hongbin hairs softly.

Hongbin nodded. He doesn’t know why he has no heart to argue or decline their help today, eventhough he hates to receive any kind. He know, the members are all nice and cared for him, but somehow he feel like they are just forcing themselves to be nice. While behind his back, they talk bad about him.

:

:

Its been 3 days since he recover from the fever. Hongbin continue his works. Busy with his drama that still left with few episodes, and busy preparing for VIXX new Japan album and tour. Eventhough he doesn’t pick a fight with members anymore, but he keeps distance himself from them. Never did he joining them breakfast, lunch or dinner anymore. No hanging out together with Wonshik like they always did after practice. No movies with Hyuk. No games with Jaehwan. No cleaning the dorm and helping Taekwon cooks. He did restrain himself for reading any article about him and VIXX. Still, the group chat is active but he tends to ignore them.

‘I won’t let them bringing me down. They are not even a fan. More like antis’

‘Why would I feel insecure with them? I shouldn’t. They no need to interfere with my life as an idol’

‘It is my decision for choosing this path’

‘But what if, your decision was wrong all this time? You did burdening VIXX members..?’

Hongbin snaps from reality when he heard Jaehwan sighing. He shakes his head throwing away all those talks in his head.

“When did N hyung come back to dorm? I miss him already..” Jaehwan mimicking his face like he’s crying makes Wonshik laughing and cuddle him hard.

“Call him and ask. Why did you ask me? I’m not his wife though” Taekwoon shrugged.

“Wife? I thought you are…hahahaha” Hyuk laugh while running away before Taekwoon kick him on the .

“Hongbin, why not you call N hyung and asked?” Wonshik turned to Hongbin who is sitting at the couch.

“Why me? If you guys want to know, ask him by yourself. I don’t even care whether he wants to come back or not” Hongbin decline and standing up leaving the practice room.

They are all turned into silent with Hongbin words and looking at each other clueless.

‘If it is not because of his fans, I wouldn't be like this’

‘If it is not because of his fans, I wouldn’t get so much stresses’

'Why must Hakyeon hyung' fans out of all?'

Hongbin went to the box beside the Jellyfish entrance door, checking for his letters. He got 1 fan letter. No name and address stated. He walks slowly leaving the company and heading to the dorm. While still wondering who the sender is, he rips the envelope and took out the letter that was written neatly on the white paper. He frowning his eyebrows. He rounded his eyes when he read the words one by one.