Chap17

Now Us

“Hyung, they are here” Hyuk pointing his finger to the direction where he saw Hongbin and Wonshik approaching them.

“How is N hyung?” Wonshik ask nervously while Hongbin keep quiet beside.

“We didn’t see him yet because we’re waiting for you two” Jaehwan reply.

“Come on. Follow me” Leo gives the order.

They saw a doctor and a nurse just getting out from Hakyeon ward.

“Excuse me, doc. We are Hakyeon family. Can we know how his condition?” Taekwoon calmly ask the doctor eventhough he feel like his heart going to explode sooner.

“Owh, finally you’ve arrive. I wait for you. Can I talk with you for a while?” The doctor look at Taekwoon.

“Yes..”

“Can we get in to see Hakyeon?” Jaehwan ask.

The doctor gave the permission while he and Taekwoon leave to his room.

“N hyung”

Hyuk sorrow voice heard once they are in the ward. Hakyeon is lying down on the bed with his peaceful sleep face he always show. They surrounded the bed and stare deeply at the leader face. Hongbin stand at the end of the bed with so much thought in his head.

‘What actually happen?’

‘Did I hurt him?’

‘Am I?’

“I can’t stand this. I can’t look at N hyung like this..” Wonshik sobbing beside Jaewhan.

“Shh, Shik-ah..Don’t cry..You know that N hyung hate when we cry because of him. He would blame himself..” Jaehwan pats Wonshik head and calming him down.

“Let’s us pray and wish he can get better soon”

Taekwoon sudden presence startled them all. He frown his brows to Hakyeon then his expression change to sad and worry. Something bothering him.

“What did the doc said?” Hyuk ask.

“Why N hyung faint?” Jaehwan added.

“Back injury” Taekwoon short reply and he turn his gaze to all the members. He knew it that they will get shock.

“Back injury? What did you mean?” Jaehwan ask in confusion.

“The doctor said his back must be hitting something hard and causing his back injured. It hit the same injured spot he got 2 years ago.”

“The same spot? You mean, the injury during our promotion of Eternity?” Hyuk asked for confirmation making Taekwoon nodding.

They remember that time Hakyeon suffered from back injury because of his non-stop dance practice. He continued to promoted with them eventhough he’s advices to take rest. They thought he already fully recovered from that injury.

“I thought his back is already okay.” Jaehwan turn his eyes to Hakyeon.

“It’s worsen to be honest.” Taekwoon added.

Hongbin doesn’t know how to react. All he think now that this was definitely his fault. He pushes Hakyeon this morning till he fell and hit the desk. He saw it but he ignored. He bit his lips.

“He need to rest and no dance for 2 months”

“No dance? 2 months? Did the doctor say that, hyung?” Wonshik squel.

Taekwoon nodding again. Honestly, he can feel how miserable Hakyeon is when he knows that he can’t dance for almost 2 month. Everyone know how much Hakyeon love dancing. But now the doctor stricly banned him. The doctor warns that once he got injured again, means he need to get surgery. And Taekwoon won’t let that happen to Hakyeon.

“Hongbin-ah” Taekwoon call out the name.

“Did you somehow went to meet Hakyeon today?” His question make the other members turn to look at Hongbin.

Hongbin look down to the floor.

“I ask you, Hongbin. Can you answer me?” Taekwoon soft voice urges him to reply back but he can’t.

“Hyung, why did you ask Hongbin like that?” Wonshik in.

“The one that send Hakyeon here is the hotel staff. He said he heard Hakyeon arguing with a man. But then, he saw Hongbin get out from the room. Hakyeon trying to catch him up but failed. And that’s when Hakyeon faint in front of him.”

All the members are now turning their eyes to Hongbin giving him their full attention.

“What did you do to Hakyeon till he become like this?” Jaehwan yell.

“Lee Jaehwan! Your voice.” Taekwoon warn.

He shushed all the members out from the ward leaving Hakyeon alone to make sure he didn’t get disturb by their loud voice.  

“I ask you, what you did to him? Hongbin, are you deaf?” Jaehwan push Hongbin to the wall.

“I…..I don’t know” He stutter.

“Don’t know? That’s it?”

“Guys, settle this thing at dorm. Don’t make any fuss here. Go home now! All of you. I will stay here with Hakyeon” Taekwoon giving the last ordered makes them shut their mouth.

“Hyuk, please claim Hakyeon belongings at the hotel tomorrow and Jaehwan, no violence!”

They left the hospital with mixed feelings. Hongbin slowly walks following them but he feel like he want to stay here until Hakyeon awake. He regrets.