Chap11

Now Us

VIXX resume their activities week after. Although Hongbin is still in the process of recovery, they give him full attention eventhough he keep decline it. Today, as usual they hang out at the practice room. Doing some recording and learn new choreograph for upcoming concert. Hakyeon glance at Hongbin who is sit at the corner of the room. He wanted to approach that dongsaeng, but he didn’t.

‘He might have some thoughts. I hope he will open up himself even just for a little bit’

‘Let us know the exact problem you’ve encounter. Let us help you to found out the way out’

‘Hongbin, if you can’t help yourself, who else would be?’

‘Everything is depend on you’

“Hakyeon-ah” Taekwoon suddenly call him.

“Yes?”

“Manager call you. He said that Hwang CEO wanting to meet you now”

Hakyeon frowning. What would CEO want to meet him? This is so rare. He left the practice room and heading to the Jellyfish main building with curiosity.

:

:

“Where is Lee Hongbin?!” Hakyeon suddenly barge into the practice room and yelling. The members are all gasp with the sudden situation.

“I ask you, where is Lee Hongbin? Call him out now!”

Hyuk immediately go to the rest room to call Hongbin.

“Hongbin hyung, N hyung called you. Faster. He’s in bad mood I think” Hyuk face look frighten.

Hongbin let out soft groan and lazily follow Hyuk behind.

“What is it?” Hongbin show his annoyed face.

Hakyeon grit his teeth. If not because he thought of Hongbin as his precious dongsaeng, that kid surely got his punch by now.

“Hakyeon. What happen?” Taekwoon approach his friend when he look like he gonna kill someone today.

“You ask that kid what he had done today..” Hakyeon glare at Hongbin making everyone eyes change direction to him.

“Hongbin. Please explain. Don’t stay quiet like that” Wonshik beg.

“I bet that CEO already told you everything. Right N hyung?” Hongbin smirk and cross his arm.

‘This is faster than I thought’

‘N hyung should celebrate this instead, right? Why would he mad?’

“What the hell you think you’re doing Hongbin? I know you have your own problem, but dragging VIXX down like this is not the best solution you should come up” Hakyeon hold his anger.

“Dragging VIXX down? I thought you like it if I do this?” Hongbin reply back.

“Wait. Calm down guys. Just tell us what exactly happen between you two?” Jaehwan speak out and he look so confused.

 

“Sit down, Hakyeon” Hwang CEO smile at the sight of VIXX leader.

“Thank you. Why did you want to see me, sir?”

“Hakyeon, I know you are doing great in VIXX as leader. But, I want to ask you something. Did you guys have some internal problem that we don’t know?”

Hakyeon bit his lips. Why did CEO ask him that question? Of course they have. But Hakyeon sure that he can still handle it.

“Hakyeon. I’m asking you” the CEO look at him.

“I’m sorry if you heard anything bad about us. I will work harder” Hakyeon apologize.

“Did you know Hongbin come to see me this early morning?”

“No. I’m not”

“He asking me a favor. Or to be exact, a request”

“What request?” Hakyeon feel his heart beat faster this time.

“He wants to quit from VIXX. He ask for contract termination with Jellyfish”

Hakyeon rounded his eyes. He can’t believe that he heard this thing for real. The thing that he never wanted to hear for the rest of his life.

“You know how much cost us for termination if the contract haven’t reach the expiry date? And you must be aware how VIXX and Jellyfish gonna face off the big lost?”

“Hakyeon, I really don’t want to lose any of you. I treasure you guys fairly. Don’t you ever feel like you left out. If you guys having a problem, let us know.” Hwang CEO stare at the silent Hakyeon.

“Look, I have thought deeply and made a decision. Until you guys are fine and ready for comeback, I will postpone all of your activities. No comeback. No tour. This is better than a contract termination, right?

Hakyeon look down. He doesn’t know how to respond back. All he knows, he wants to ask Hongbin. He needs explanation.

 

“Terminate contract?” Jaehwan scream out of sudden.

“Why did you do that, Hongbin? Are you aware of what you had done so far?” Wonshik turn to look at Hongbin who is still standing look so calm as if he did right.

“You are too ignorant, Hongbin. Really. You keep things inside you and never share it with us. Now, you want to quit VIXX?” Taekwoon speak up.

“Is it because of those haters?” Hakyeon stare at him.

“Haters? Yes, mostly because of them. And because of you too!” Hongbin yell.

“Am I did wrong to you?”

“I don’t know if you are too stupid to realized, or being too ignorant, but those haters that against me are mostly from your fans, N hyung”

‘That’s it’

‘I’m done. At least he know what he’s doing wrong to me’

‘You have got your answer, N hyung’

‘Let’s end this as fast as possible. I’m sick of this. I’m tired.’

 

***********************************************************************************************

T_T Hongbin is personally hold grudge toward Hakyeon because of those haters../pray for them to reconcile/