Chap10

Now Us

He woke up with some noise outside. Hongbin groan with the sudden ache from his wrist.

‘What happen?’

‘Didn’t I just faint earlier?’

‘Why did I sleep with this blanket?’

Doesn’t bother with his current situation, he look at the clock on the wall. It’s already 12.30am. He got up from the bed slowly open the door and saw VIXX members sitting at the living room. Rather look like they having fun, all of them look kinda distract and gloomy. He let the door open for a little bit for him to see what happen outside his room without anyone noticing him.

“Luckily, I went to check him at his room earlier. You know what? I saw him faint on his bed and his wrist…” Hakyeon voice was heard. He sounded mad.

‘They are talking about me’

‘But why? Why did they bother?’

Hongbin lean his body on the wall and keep listening to Hakyeon voice outside.

“Did you guys think I am stupid to not knowing anything?” Hakyeon stare at 4 members that were sat in front of him.

“Who am I to you? A weak, unreliable and stupid leader and hyung?” he continued.

“I can’t believe you guys keep this thing from me.. Hongbin get hurt by cutting himself is not my problem? Definitely yes! My problem.!” He yell.

“But hyung, we have a reason on why we keep this secret. We didn’t want to make you worry” Jaehwan speak up.

“Worry? Of course, I do worry of him. Because he is my dongsaeng. Same goes to you guys. If any of you get hurt, I’m hurting too. I have the rights to know”

That words got Hongbin deep inside.

‘N hyung worry over me?’

‘N hyung called me his dongsaeng?’

‘He actually care’

“I feel like I failed leading you guys. Lately, we are far apart eventhough we are still living in the same dorm. No trust on each other.” Hakyeon lower his voice this time.

‘Am I causing this mess?

‘Did N hyung got mad because of me?’

‘Did they bicker with each other because of me?’

“Sorry N hyung. We promised you that no secret among us anymore” Wonshik apologized.

“Yeon-ah. I know you were upset. But don’t get mad at them. It’s my fault. I told them to do that.” Taekwoon speak after being silent.

Hakyeon let out big sighed. “Go sleep. I know you are tired. Keep this thing among us only. No outsiders allowed to know. His family too. His parents might worry even more if they knew”

“N hyung, did you mad?” Hyuk ask when he see Hakyeon already leaving to his room.

The leader didn’t answer him. He might be upset. That is what Hyuk think. Hakyeon hyung never mad for such long time. Hongbin close his door.

‘This is all my fault, isn’t it?’

‘I am the cause of VIXX bickering’

‘No wonder people hate me’

‘It’s true. I am a burden to VIXX’

‘Sorry N hyung. Sorry Leo hyung. Sorry Ken hyung. Sorry Ravi. Sorry Hyuk’

‘I’m sorry VIXX. I had to do this’