Chap7

Now Us

***self-harming included**

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

To Lee Hongbin,

Hello. How are you, Hongbin? I hope you stay healthy as always. May I introduce myself..ops! Sorry, ourselves. We are, Starlight. ^_^ We heard that VIXX going to have Japan tour after releasing Japan album right? I guess next month gonna be hectic month for you guys. But, didn’t you feel weird here? I mean, You are busy with your drama (which is we consider as failed..and your acting…mehhh!).. You still have time to practice with them? I think some of your fans spotted you filming drama yesterday. Did you already remember all those hard steps in the choreo? Did you practice your singing? We hope you did it, coz we can’t really stand your awful voice somehow. We are not worry much about Hakyeon oppa eventhough he’s busy now, but he is the best dancer that can learn choreo in a blink. And his voice is healing. Hongbin-ah, If we were you, we just quit and leave VIXX with only 5 though. They look better without you. We pity you coz you are so shameless in any of interview. Why did you always bullying Hakyeon oppa? Did he annoy you? Did he bully you? He doesn’t deserve this. Don’t hate on him, please. Hakyeon oppa is so nice. Unlike you :(  Also, we think that VIXX member didn’t like you. Just look at their face everytime you talk in interview. They look bothered. We are very sorry to send you this letter, but trust us ,we aren’t harming you. We just stated the truth. Till we meet in another letter. We love you Hongbin.

From, Starlight

 

 

Hongbin couldn’t hold his breath. He grips the letter hardly on his palm. He look again at the letter, then he scrunch it up and throw it away somewhere on the floor in his bedroom. He took the small box that he picked up at the front door when he arrive at the doom earlier.

‘What is this?’

“A gift?’

He opens it up and found his photo was scribble hardly by something sharp. Maybe the fork or knife, he don’t even know. He took out the photo with his trembling hand and turns it around. There’s something written at the back.

 

“#HONGBINOUT You can just go die instead. VIXX don’t need you”

 

He throws the picture away. He smashes the box hard on the floor.

‘What the hell is that? How the fans did know we lived here?’

‘I don’t think they know. Must be one of VIXX member did that’

‘But who? We are all in the practice room just now. How they can put that thing in front of our doom?’

‘Did you forget who is not with you?’

‘Hakyeon hyung?’

‘yes, must be him!! That’s why he is not coming back yet. He must be planning to kick you out. VIXX members are now backing him up, Hongbin’

‘But, Hakyeon wouldn’t do that. He love me’

‘Wake up Hongbin! Who’s fans that always pushing you away?’

‘Hakyeon!’

‘Whose the one that always at the centre getting spotlight and playing victim every time?’

‘Hakyeon!’

‘Look at it, the letter also mention his name a lot. I am sure he’s the one that wrote it. Not Starlight’

“ARGHH!!! SHUT UP!!” Hongbin shout and cover his ears with both of his hand. The voice in his head then disappear.

Hongbin breath roughly and his body trembling so much. He’s sweating. Then slowly he hug his knees and bring it close to his chest and buried his face. He cry out loud and sobbing in the room. Alone.

‘Why did you do that to me?’

‘Did you really hate me that much?

‘For what?’

“For not being talented like you?’

:

:

“Hyung, do we need to get some food for Hongbin? I think he didn’t eat anything since lunch..” Hyuk ask Taekwoon that sitting in front of him while eating jajjangmyun.

“Let him starve. He didn’t even care for us, right?” Jaehwan cut off.

“Lee Jaehwan.. Watch your mouth please” Taekwoon glare.

“Okay..I’m sorry” Jaehwan munching the fruits in front of him.

“I’ve been thinking, hyung. What did make Hongbin change so sudden after we finish promoting? Did you know something?” Wonshik ask Taekwoon.

Taekwoon shakes his head. “I don’t know. Hakyeon and I trying to figured it out, but we didn’t find anything”

“Maybe he had family problem?” Jaehwan guessing.

“No. It’s not. Hakyeon already asked his noona. She said they are okay. When Hongbin visit them last week, he look happy.That’s what his noona said” Taekwoon reply.

“Or maybe we did something wrong to him? Can’t you guys see how much he distant himself with us? He didn’t hang out with us anymore” Hyuk speak out his mind.

“Yes, that so true. Remember he always nagging at me when I didn’t wash or clean up my room. But he stop doing that now”

Wonshik look down at his food. He misses the old Hongbin so much. But his same aged friend change drastically nowadays and rarely talks to him.

“Yeah, he didn’t join me playing games too” Jaehwan pouting.

“Let us not think much. We can ask him directly when times come” Taekwoon close the topic. They are all finishing their dinner and heading off to the dorm.

:

:

 

Upon arriving at the dorm, Jaehwan rush to the bathroom. But the door were close.

“Hongbin? Are you inside? Can you please faster finish up the thing? I wanted to pee.”

Silent. Jaehwan push the door slowly and his eyes rounded.

“Hongbin!!!”

Taekwoon who is about to go into his room stop by Jaehwan scream. Something bad must be happen. He run towards Jaehwan voice and found out that he’s standing in front of the bathroom.

“What happen, Jaehwan?” Taekwoon asked in panic voice.

“Hongbin..he…he..blood” Jaehwan pointing at something inside the bathroom.

“Oh my God..Hyung..Hongbin..” Wonshik stands behind Taekwoon yell and he looks terrified.

Taekwoon take his times to grasp the situation. Hongbin is lying down in the bathroom with his left wrist full with blood. His face is so pale. Taekwoon spotted a folded knife beside him.

‘Hakyeon-ah, what should I do now? I need you!’

“Leo hyung…help Hongbin hyung. Faster!”

Hyuk voice snap Taekwoon out. Hyuk already in the bathroom holding onto Hongbin weak body.

Taekwoon run towards them and trying to lift Hongbin onto his back with Hyuk helps.

“What are you looking at? Jaehwan, take the car key and follow me now!” Taekwoon yell when he look at Jaehwan still standing beside the bathroom.

“Both of you stay here. Don’t do anything until I call you”

He give the ordered to Wonshik and Hyuk.

Jaehwan drive the car faster than his normal speed. He won’t let anything happen to Hongbin. He glances at the back from the back mirror. Taekwoon holding onto Hongbin tightly. He’s unconscious and the blood that are coming out from his wrist seems to dry little bit. Jaehwan scare. On top of that, he know Taekwoon is more than scare.