Chap4

Now Us

“Hyung, did you heard that?

Jaehwan came out from the room and found out that the rest of members are now looking clueless at the living room. They heard the screaming and crashing things in Hongbin room, but no one dare to open the door.

“What happen to Hongbin?” Wonshik asked with his terrified face. Somehow he looks like gonna burst out crying.

“Stay here. I’m going to look at him” Hakyeon walks towards the room and Taekwoon stops him.

“What if he hurts you?”

“Don’t worry. He won’t. Trust me” Hakyeon assure him. But honestly, he also scared. Never once in his thought that Hongbin would do such riot.

“Hongbin-ah” Slowly, he call that latter name while peeking into the dark room.

He switches on the lamp and the room was bright with the flashes of lamp. Hakyeon look at the room that were in such a mess with all things are on the floor. He tried to find Hongbin where he saw him trembling and sitting beside the bed while hugging his knees. He approach Hongbin and softly touch his shoulder.

“Bin-ah..”

“Go away. I hate you” Hongbin tried to push Hakyeon but he doesn’t have any strength left.

“Are you mad at me because of the things earlier? I’m sorry” Hakyeon sit facing Hongbin who is now sobbing hard.

“I…don’t…deserve this ..I am human too..I have feelings.” Hongbin talks eventhough his voice feels like stuck at his throat.

“What are you talking about? Can I know?” Hakyeon didn’t understand what Hongbin saying as he can’t clearly heard him.

“Just…Stay away from me. You aren’t helping.” Hongbin groan.

“I want to help you. But if you didn’t tell me, I won’t know what is your problem”

“JUST GO!!!” Hongbin yell and push Hakyeon again until he fell.

“Lee Hongbin! What the hell are you doing? Don’t you know who’s you’re talking to?” Taekwoon suddenly yelling in front of the door. He quickly helps Hakyeon stands and keep staring at Hongbin. He’s about taking a step to Hongbin but stops by Hakyeon.

“Don’t.. Give him a time” Hakyeon whisper.

“You are lucky enough because Hakyeon is here. If not, I would already punch your face” Taekwoon sound annoyed.

“Whatever!”

Hongbin walks away leaving the eldest in the room and he found out that Hyuk, Wonshik and Jaehwan were in the living room looking at him. Wonshik is already crying while Hyuk and Jaehwan frowning at him. Hongbin grabs the car key and get out from the house. He’s done with everything. 

N: Hongbin-ah, where are you?     6am

N: please come back to dorm. I am sorry if I’m offended you    6.30am

N: Hongbin…  :’(     6.40am

N: Can you at least read this? Don’t leave me hang.   6.45am

N: :’(       6.55am

N: I can help you. Give me a chance.      7am

 

He reads them all. But he doesn’t have heart to reply. He know Hakyeon can help him, but he will never understand his situation right now.

‘I don’t have fans. They don’t like me. Unlike you, hyung.. You are famous among our fans for being the talented and responsible leader. But, who am I to them? Nothing’

‘If I die, they wouldn’t even notice’

Hongbin his hair letting the wind blow it softly. He is now at the Han river because he had nowhere to go. Hoping to at least the place can help him releasing some of his stress. But can’t help, he still think of it.

‘Did VIXX gonna kick me out if I really have nothing to showed?’

‘I’m sure they like it even more if I leave VIXX’

Suddenly his phone rangs.

“Hello”

“Hongbin, where are you? Why did you take the car with you? Come home now!” the manager voice in the phone sound mad.

‘I knew it. They must told the manager about me. Somehow, I knew they are talking bad behind me. Making me look even worst, tsk’

Hongbin start the car and drove to the dorm. He’s ready to get punish by the manager.

:

:

“How many times did I have to told you, if you want to use the car, at least let me know” manager start nagging when Hongbin arriving at the dorm.

All members where silently watching the nagging manager got mad at Hongbin. Suddenly, Hakyeon approach them.

“Hyung, please forgive Hongbin. Not his fault. I ask him to buy me some snacks as I was too hungry. I give him permission to use the car”

“Is that it? You eating snacks at 5am? Hakyeon, I told you that-“

“I know. We can’t eat snacks after 10pm. I’m sorry” Hakyeon cut off the manager.

“Since this is not your fault, I spare you, Hongbin. But next time, if any members did this again, I will punish you no matter whose fault at it. And you Hakyeon, no lunch for today as part of your punishment..”

The manager leaves the dorm after the long nagging.

“Why did you do that hyung?” Hyuk asked Hakyeon.

“Yeah, why did you even save Hongbin though?” Jaehwan adds.

Taekwoon know Hakyeon doesn’t want to let the manager know about their problem, that’s why he did that. He shakes his head while looking at Hongbin and leaves the living room.

“Guys, just go to the practice room. I will be there after I washed. Hongbin get ready too. You go with me” Hakyeon give the order.

“I’m not going” Hongbin protest.

“Did you think you own Jellyfish somehow, Lee Hongbin?” Jaehwan frowned at Hongbin.

“Say whatever you want, hyung. I’m not going. Full stop!”

“The is with you Hongbin? Why did you change so much?” Wonshik who is silently watching the ‘drama’ suddenly yell at Hongbin.

“Kids, go to your room now and get ready!” Hakyeon raised his voice making the other members stop attacking Hongbin and steps away leaving both of them alone.

“If you are not going, it’s up to you. I can’t force you. But remember to take your breakfast. And go to sleep. I know you haven’t sleep since last night” Hakyeon wanted to leave but Hongbin stops him.

“Did you think by doing that just now makes me thankful to you? Sorry to said, I’m not..I rather you told manager hyung about us, making me look bad, instead of you faking in front of all.”

Hongbin leave Hakyeon alone at the living room.