Chap 1

Now Us

“Till then, we are Real V! V.I.X.X VIXX”

Hakyeon gives the last greeting followed by other members to the fans and staffs at the Music Bank recording after their winning encore. They went backstage happily while Hakyeon holding onto the trophy tightly. VIXX are officially ended their last promotion of Dynamite at Music Bank and they manage to grab 1st place. Thanks to their fans, Starlight.

“Ok boys, get ready for group selca and also VIXX TV” Hakyeon reminded the members who was still busy with the trophy while he’s now holding the camera.

“Woon-ah, ask the kids to gather here” Hakyeon ordered Taekwoon who were busily eating snacks.

“Kids, come here please”

Taekwoon soft voice but firm enough make the members stop for whatever things they did and gather around the 90-liners.

“Hyung, let me in charge the camera this time. I want to stand in front” Jaehwan approach Hakyeon and took over the camera from Hakyeon.

After finishing recording for VIXX TV and doing a V live with the fans, they are ready to go to the SUKIRA for next schedule. Although they did finish the promo, but Ryeowook insist to have them tonight in his radio. For not disappointing the sunbae, they did agree to come.

While in the car,

“Hyung, I’m hungry. Can we eat after SUKIRA tonight?” Hyuk whining to Hakyeon that were sit in front of him.

“Okay. But I thought we got food support from Starlight tonight? Isn’t it, manager-hyung?” Hakyeon ask the manager who were driving beside him.

“Yes, you are. I will pick it up for you guys after we arriving”

“Thanks manager-hyung” Hyuk thanked while looking at Hongbin who were sleeping beside him.

“N hyung. Did Hongbin hyung came home late last night? He look tired though”

“He did. Because of filming” Hakyeon look behind to see Hongbin is sleeping while his earphone were stuck in both of his ears.

:

:

They finish the schedule at 1am and arriving at dorm almost at 2.30am. All six of them look so worn out. Can’t even talk to each other and just heading to their rooms, washing and sleep. Somehow, Hongbin can’t sleep. He’s tired of course. But he just can’t sleep tonight. He keeps changing his position on the bed, but the eyes can’t shut. He let out soft groan and immediately wakes up. Looking at the clock, it’s already 3am. Tomorrow he’s got filming schedule for his drama. Maybe he will be staying out for a week and he didn’t tell the members yet. Only the manager knows his schedule.

‘I need to tell N hyung though. But….arghhh..Forget it. It’s not like he cared right? He doesn’t even care’

He let out big sigh and lay on the bed while waiting for his eyes to shut. Yes, he sleeps at 4am. Finally.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter one up!

Likes, Subscribe and Comment are appreacited. Thank You and see you guys in next chapter. ^_^