Three Years

He Stole My Heart

Several days had passed and you saw no trace of L.joe. Teen Top and Infinite were still coming and going from the penthouse but kept their distance from you mostly, in case you broke. You decided to stay in the penthouse with them, but mostly spent your time with f(x).

You were walking down the corridors of HQ, your mind filled with nothing but worry for L.joe. You high ponytail swished left and right  with each step you took.

"Can Miss ~~~~ please come to the director's office?" you heard the secretary's voice ring throughout HQ.

You swiftly your heels and power-walked towards the director's office, your heart anticipating to see L.joe's face. *So he knows about us...*

You came charging into the room, not afraid to hide your true feelings since he knew already. You marched right up to the director, "Where is he?!" You couldn't hold it in anymore. "Tell me where he is!"

The director just looked at with clasped hands and smirked. "Impatience isn't the key."

"Don't give me about morals! Now tell me where he is!" you slammed your hands on his desk.

"You're in no position to talk back at me," he growled backat your face. "You should be thankful that he didn't get his full sentence," he hissed, his eyes full of hate.

"What do you mean?" you were slightly taken aback at the new information. *I wasn't informed of L.joe's court hearing at all!*

"He got three years in that hell hole, be pleased he didn't get to rot there," the director swivelled on his chair, the back now facing you. "Now leave before I regret telling you this and fire you on the spot."

You just planted your feet, "Tell me which prison he's at."

"Now that my dear, is something you need to find out on yourself. Maybe those 'sources' that helped you with the 'Lee Sora' case can help you with that," you could hear the smirk on his face widen.

You huffed a breath and stormed out of his room, dialling someone at the same time. In a couple of rings, the other person picked up. "Chunji oppa, I know where L.joe might be."

*****

You swerved into BTD, parking your car recklessly in the parking area. You lightly jogged to the back entrance and made your way up to Chunji's personal room.

When you got there, Chunji was already scanning through files, searching up potential prisons L.joe could be at and hacked into most prisons' security system to see if L.joe got caught on one of their security cameras.

"Oppa," you strode into the room and landed in his arms. "Thank you so much for helping me with this."

"It's okay, I want to know where that guy went as well. We haven't heard from him since," Chunji let you go and patted the seat next to him. You sat and let him continue with his talk. "Actually, CAP and Sunggyu hyungs wanted to me to conduct a search for where L.joe might possibly be-"

"So that's why I haven't seen you around the penthouse for a while," you mumbled, feeling slightly guilty for being oblivious to the situation.

"It's okay ~~~~~-ah, I just finished going through the files of half the prisons in South Korea so we're half way there. It won't be long until we find him," Chunji encouragingly smiled. "Now let's go down and get a bite to eat." He took your hand and led you outside. He locked the door with his fingerprint and led you towards their private dining room.

Upon arriving at the dining room, as usual, the long table that was situated at the back was filled with food for Infinite and Teen Top. Infinite were already lining up, buffet style from the left, making their way towards the right. Teen Top also joined the line but everyone stopped when they set their eyes on you.

Silence filled the room for a couple of seconds but it was broken when Sungyeol came up and hugged you tightly. He pulled away and held your shoulders. "Come on and eat babe."

"Come here," L held out his arms to you and you gladly went into them. He plated up another plate of food for you and led you towards the long rectangle dining table. He pulled out your chair for you and sat down next to you.

Everyone else was cautious around you but it wasn't long until everything was back to normal. You ate in little amounts, zoning in and out of their conversations. Your appetite suddenly dropped thinking that L.joe would be eating disgusting looking soup and weird and half cooked rice.

You started to sigh and poke your food, worry and conern overwhelming you at once. L noticed your somber mood and just smiled sadly. *Poor baby, going through hell because of that bastard. It's okay, we'll find him for you and in three years time, you'll be in his arms again but until then, we'll help you get through each day with smiles and happiness.*

*****

L.joe was in his private cell, lying in his makeshift bed with his hands behind his head. He counted the scratched on the roof for the umpteenth time. *I wonder what she's doing... I hope she isn't as bad as when she found out that I died.* L.joe sighed and turned to face the wall.

"Oi you!" the guard outside shined his torch inside of L.joe's cell. "Time for dinner."

"Not eating dinner today," L.joe waved to him dismissively, he didn't feel like eating dinner that night.

"Suit yourself," the guard grunted and shrugged. He walked away, wiping traces of perspiration that lined his forehead.

L.joe sighed noce again. *Three years in this hole. Three years eating food. Three years of guards wanting to know what I'm doing every five minutes. Three years... without her...*

-------------------

WOOOO!!! I UPDATED WITHIN A WEEK ! :D

Well, I just felt like clearing my head before some study... :L

I'm busy this up-coming weekend but my holidays start from this Thursday so ! :D

I shall update more and more and more for you guys !

<333333