Prepare Yourself

He Stole My Heart

You were going to work like normal, but you got the feeling that you were being watched and the same went for f(x). You didn't know why but you felt like someone or something was always watching your every move but you just couldn't grasp if it was just you being delusional.

You had a new case on your hands, nothing like the usual gangster cases and other troublesome cases that made you put your life on the line. Well, it wasn't really a case, it was more like you were interrogating people non-stop. There were no cases that needed you and f(x) to crack so you and f(x) went about doing what you usually did.

Coming out of interrogation room number six, you cracked your stiff neck and stretched. *That was the most stubborn guy I've ever come across since I've interrogated people. Usually they give up after I say that I can help lighten up their punishment or whatever but he doesn't want to admit he killed the school girl.* You sighed as you massaged your temples and you tucked away the folder under your arm.

~~~~~, please report to the Director's office now. ~~~~~, please report to the Director's office now. The Director's secretary's voice rang throughout the entire building. You let out a stressed sigh and made your way towards the office.

"~~~~," the director acknowledged you as you took your usual seat in his office.

"Director," you replied back and waited for him to finish up whatever he was doing on his computer before asking him why he had called you to his office.

*Her doing the interrogation? How ironic.* The director let out a tiny scoff, which you didn't pick up, and scrolled through L.joe's files. There were several photos attached when he saw a familiar face in the photo. *So that's L.joe. Forgot what the guy looked like until he walked into my office just a few hours ago and asked if I wanted to join him and ~~~~~ for lunch.* He nodded to himself and minimised everything in case you saw it. "Okay, I called you here because there's going to be some interrogation tomorrow. I want you to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally. It's going to be tough on you so I'm giving you an earlier notice."

You nodded warily, "Can I ask who the person might be or what I should expect tomorrow?"

"Shock," the director smirked and turned back to his computer. "You can leave now."

You looked at him, a little bewildered but nonetheless you left his room without another word. You sighed as you walked out, closing the door behind you, and made your way back to your main office where you had to think of another approach to make the person you interrogating confess.

Without a doubt, what the director said was still lingering inside the back of your mind. *Prepare yourself… brace yourself…* Your eyebrows creased in the middle. *Where have I heard that before…*

Little did you know, something terrible awaited you.

-----------------------------

Before I forget !

I love you gongchanisallmine07!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know what it means to a reader that someone goes out of their way to make a poster for their fic !

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating but there have a been a few problems with my laptop and blah blah blah ><

I really love the poster and maybe I'll request to you in the future ;D

<333333