Preparations

He Stole My Heart

You, Infinite, Teen Top and f(x) were all crowded into your penthouse suite living room. You were sitting beside L and Victoria. Victoria had momentarily forgotten the dispute between the two of you and f(x) were fairly comfortable around Infinite and Teen Top.

L.joe just looked at you then sighed. *Why is she avoiding me? At such a crucial time as well…*

Victoria saw L.joe seek glances at you. *What happened? Did L.joe do something to her?* Victoria saw you inch yourself into L's side, half of your body hidden because of his own. Victoria sighed, *I'll just try to get along with them. Even though the rest of f(x) aren't aware they were our past targets. For ~~~~~'s sake, I'll try to understand. It was so hard for me to live without talking to her.*

"Okay," Sunggyu started to talk, making everyone else quiet down. "We're going to go in teams."

"Me, Ricky, Amber and Krystal. We're going to be Team 3, on offence," CAP handed out ear pieces.

"L.joe, ~~~~~, Victoria and L. You guys will infiltrate Paradise from the back lift. Chunji discovered it and you need ID to get the lift to work. You guys figure out how since it was such short notice we can't get a fake ID," Sunggyu gave out earpieces to each of you. "Sorry guys, but you're Team 1 on defence."

You just bit your lip and sighed. *Why am I avoiding Byunghun oppa…* L knew what you were thinking. *Maybe I should get them back together.* He smirked and started to devise a plan in his head.

"Sulli, Luna, Chunji and Sungjong will be at BTD. You guys will help with security cameras, trip lasers and whatever that annoying put out," Sunggyu handed them walkie talkies. "It's already set on the frequency that all of use will be using."

"Dongwoo, Hoya and Changjo. You guys will be our Team 1, offence. You guys will dress up as VIP customers at Paradise. Everything is prepared so go get changed in my room," Sunggyu waved them away.

"Me, Woohyun and Niel are Team 2 defence. We're going to go in from the back door of Paradise and work our way up. We're going to be dressed up as well, I'll show you to my room," Sunggyu got up and led his team away.

The rest of the members were gearing up with handguns, knives, tasers and other things to protect themselves with. You were wearing black tights with knee high, black, leather boots. You tied your hair into a secure bun and wore a tight, long sleeved, black shirt. Other members of f(x) wore the same as you whilst the guys wore black cargo pants, motorcycle boots and tight, black tee.

The others came down in club-styled clothes like casual tuxes or skinnys, belt, white tee and vest. You thought they looked ready enough to literally go partying. You were too busy seeing if any of their clothes looked a bit off that you didn't notice L.joe helping you strap on your knife, gun and tasers.

You looked down and immediately softened. You looked at L.joe skilfully strapping your weapons in the places you felt most comfortable. *The man knows me too well.*

After L.joe had finished, he stood up, only to be hugged by you around his waist. "Am I forgiven babe?"

"Sure are," you smiled and nuzzled into his chest. "How'd you know where I strap on my knives and guns?"

"Those are the exact places I strap on mine," L.joe broke the hug and showed you. You beamed and started talking to him about how you would obtain an ID.

Victoria and L were just watching the two of you with satisfaction. *Looks like I don't have to put that plan into action anymore.* L smiled and shrugged. Victoria just observed the two of you. *L.joe sure looked like the right guy for my baby…* She was too scared to admit it out loud though.

"Okay everyone," CAP and Sunggyu called for everyone's attention. "Let's roll!"

-----------------------

WOOHOO!!!!

Can anyone wait for the next the chapter?

I'm going to have to update quick :)

<3333