Unexpected Reason

He Stole My Heart

Sora led Sungyeol through a series of corridors, staircases and secret rooms. Sungyeol looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings and kept an eye out for anything eye-catching. He never knew that he could get lost when trying to find the way back.

*Where the hell is this taking me?* Sungyeol's eyebrows furrowed in confusion when Sora abruptly stopped in front of a room.

"We're here," her eyes shined making her appear more innocent and excited, but something was off. She opened the door and dragged Sungyeol in with her. What he didn't know, was that particular door had a lock, but not just any lock. There was only one key made for that lock in the entire whole of Seoul and unfortunately for him, it belonged to Sora.

The room looked like an ordinary hotel room but the walls were covered with black cloth. Sora sat on the bed, "This is my private room."

Sungyeol sat on a seat, furthest away from where Sora was sitting. "Why did you bring me here? We could've just talked anywhere," Sungyeol started to feel that something was off.

"How about we don't talk," Sora walked over to Sungyeol and sat on his lap, facing him with her legs on either side of his. "And we something more productive," Sora seductively whispered into his ear.

Sungyeol didn't waver, "Can you get off me?" He slightly growled as he pushed her off.

Sora didn't back down though, "I'll tell you something my dear ex." She her lips, making them look more plump and glossy. "This room, is my room."

"So what?" Sungyeol started to get pissed and impatient.

"See this?" Sora dangled a key that was hanging on a chain. It looked more like a necklace than a key. "This key is the only key made for that lock. In other words, you're trapped," Sora smirked as she took a step forward.

Sungyeol's eyes slightly widened, "When?"

"As soon as you stepped into this room," Sora twirled the key in between her fingers, uninterested.

"Give me the key," Sungyeol stood up and stood in front of Sora. He was going for the key when Sora shoved the key in her bra.

"Come and get it," her eyes darkened and she smirked.

Sungyeol thought twice, annoyed and blew his bangs. "You know, you weren't this difficult before."

"That was when before you humiliated me in front of so many people," she growled. She started to walk towards Sungyeol as Sungyeol stepped back as she advanced. His legs hit the back of the bed and Sora leaned forward making Sungyeol plop down on the bed.

Sora made her way on top of him, "You know, I just wanted to make you jealous! You never paid attention to me after becoming a gangster. You would ignore me, tell me that you were too busy for me! That's why I cheated on you!" Sora's eyes filled with tears as you remembered the heartbreaking scene.

*She could fool everyone taking her as an angel, but I won't.* Sungyeol was about to push Sora off when she crashed her lips on Sungyeol's.

-------------------------

OMO ! :O

Guys ! Please don't hate Sora so much ><

She's still a human (well… fictional human…)

HAPPY V-DAY GUYS !

<33333