Revealed

He Stole My Heart

 

You just fell to the tiled floor with a thud. Victoria was stunned at first but quickly regained her composure. "~~~~?" she whispered. "Get a hold of yourself! If L.joe comes in," Victoria looked at the kitchen doorway.

The thoughts going through your head were images of you and L.joe, memories. But as you looked carefully, L.joe's figure disappeared, leaving you by yourself. The times where you were in the hospital came back to you and you suddenly started to tremble. "L.joe," you mumbled his name.

Victoria was in panic mode but she tried to appear calm for you, "It's probably just a prank, come on, L.joe's waiting." She tried to pick you up when L.joe strode into the kitchen.

"Baby?" L.joe saw you, scared out of your wits on the floor, trembling. "What happened?" he rushed to your side and before he could see the message, Victoria swiftly put her phone in her pocket.

"I d-don't know," Victoria looked at your shaken state.

"You were with her for the whole time and you don't know?!" L.joe's voice boomed, causing Victoria to flinch.

"I really d-don't k-know," she bit her lower lip. *I can't tell him. I can't.*

L.joe just ignored Victoria and picked you up in his arms, bridal style. "Baby?" his soft voice filled your trance.

You looked up, eyes welling with tears and your lower lip quivering. *I can't go through that again.* As soon as you saw his familiar chocolate brown eyes, you stopped trembling and you cupped his face in between your hands. *My L.joe. My Byunghun. I will not let you be separated from me…*

"What happened?" L.joe's eyes were filled with worry. "Tell me."

You composed yourself and gave him a smile, "I'll tell you later."

*****

"Sir, what should we do?" a male voice asked.

"Get the footage of the shooting that happened with Infinite and Teen Top. I want you to give that to send a copy to all the executives and tell them at the board meeting. We're going to tell them what we saw was a complete fake," the man in the black chair's voice was furious. "How dare he make a fool out of us?!"

"Yes sir," the male bowed and walked out of the room.

"And I trusted her to bring him to me," the director's fists clenched. "Whatever, I'll just get her to bring him to me then."

----------------------------

Okay I know I haven't updated in a while and this is a REALLY short chapter.

BUT ! It's all to do with the suspense ;D

… anyways !

If any of you guys are confused, the director (as I've named 'the guy in the black chair' was the guy from the previous chapter. And yes ! He's the director from your HQ :D

Well, my vacation is done :(

But I'll try my best to update !

<333333