A Sad 'Thank You'

He Stole My Heart

Sungyeol left in the middle of the meeting, slipping his hand out of yours. He walked out with his hands in his pockets and shoulders hunched slightly. *I can't believe she's back and worse, knowing that I'm still in pain from what she did to me.*

You looked down at your empty hand but then broke your gaze when you felt L.joe squeeze your other hand and smile at you.

"So ~~~~, is that all-" Chunji turned to look at you but you suddenly got up from your seat and bolted out the door after Sungyeol.

You ran through corridors, looking past each slightly opened door but from what you looked like it, he wasn't in BTD anymore. "Excuse me?" you asked one fo the workers.

"Yes miss!" the worker bowed and then smiled at you. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Did Sungyeol oppa go out just then?" you looked at him hopefully.

"Yes just a minute ago-" the man pointed to the back door but then turned back to look at you but you were gone.

 

"L.joe, aren't you going after her?" L looked at him.

"No, Sungyeol needs her more than me at the moment. Maybe ~~~~ can help him get over it."

"Such a loyal friend hyung!" Ricky jumped on L.joe and bear hugged him.

"Get off me Ricky!" L.joe shoved the maknae off and sighed. *Let's just hope she finds him in time.*

 

You were running through the streets of Seoul. By this time of evening, the streets were packed with school kids, workers and just random people out to have fun. You sighed in frustration. *Why is it so crowded?! How can I find him now...* You started lose hope.

Sungyeol was walking around the streets, trying to drown his thoughts with the loud street music and bustling people. He looked up from his shoes and saw a familiar figure inthe distance. *~~~~~?* He walked towards you, "~~~~~?" you heard a familiar voice from behind you.

You quickly spun around to see an upset Sungyeol. "Oppa..." you ran to him and threw your arms around his neck.

Sungyeol hugged you back, blocking out everything except for you.

"Oppa, I'm always here for you," you broke the hug and smiled.

Sungyeol smiled back at you without any emotions. "I know babe."

"Let's go oppa," you started to pull him in the direction of Han River.

 

When Sungyeol and you ended up the shores of Han River, you sat down on the ledge, dangling your bare feet over the edge. You patted the space next to you, "Oppa, this spot has your name written all over it."

Sungyeol wordlessly came over and sat next to you. He stared out towards the huge river, drowning himself

"Oppa, I know that you've had a terrible past with her," you looked out at the river also. "I can tell by just looking at your body language and expressions throughout that whole meeting."

Sungyeol didn't answer and just sighed. "Get to the point babe."

"Like I said oppa, I'm here for you," you beamed up at him. "Share your pain with me oppa."

Sungyeol took you in his arms and sighed, "If it wasn't L.joe that found you first, I would've taken you for myself," he chuckled lightly. He buried his face in your hair and sighed again.

You blushed from his sudden confession but composed yourself quickly. You had to be strong for him now.

"Thank you," Sungyeol whispered as he let the tears fall.

------------------

HI GUYS !

I'm finally starting to explain to you all Yeol's sad past ! :)

People have been curious ever since I mentioned it in the prequel ~

Thanks for the comments and new subbies :D

<3333