Sungyeol's Escape

He Stole My Heart

Sungyeol pushed Sora off roughly, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

Sora crashed to the floor, her head hung low so Sungyeol couldn't see her tear stained face. She just stayed on the floor, silent.

"LEE SORA!!!!" Sungyeol furiously rubbed his lips with the back of his sleeve. He stood up from the bed and stomped towards Sora. As he got closer, Sora lifted her head slightly revealing her psychotic facial expression.

"Don't you just love it?" her face was twisted. How could someone so angelic looking look like the devil himself. "It sounds like we're married," she cackled loudly. "LEE SUNGYEOL! LEE SORA!" her eyes doubled in size and she laughed madly. "It's so ironic don't you think?" she stood up now, walking up to Sungyeol again.

"You're crazy!" Sungyeol hissed. He stumbled on the edge of the blanket and banged onto the wall. He pulled on the black fabric that covered the walls and accidently tore it.

Sora's eyes bulged out, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She ran and pushed Sungyeol aside. She looked to see if the things underneath were damaged. "That reminds me," Sora walked back and grabbed a big box.

Sungyeol didn't pay attention to her and just stared at the now slightly uncovered wall. His eyes doubled in size as he saw his half covered face underneath the black cloth. Sungyeol yanked the black cloth and it came down into a pile in front of him. "What. The. Hell!" Sungyeol jumped up and pulled all the black fabric curtains, revealing what looked like a collage of himself.

Pictures of Sungyeol were pasted all over the walls, covering every inch of the walls. Sora turned back when he had found the big box she was looking for. Her eyes rounded but then returned to its normal size, "I was going to save the best for last but… Ta-dah!" She looked around, "Isn't it heavenly?" She walked up next to the bed and sat on it, with the box in front of her.

Sungyeol looked at Sora, "You're a psycho!"

"Not psycho, just found a new obsession that's all," Sora shrugged while smiling widely. "It's been a while since I've opened this box." She lifted the lid and she poured its contents onto the bed.

All the items spilled out one by one, and with each one, Sungyeol's face grew darker and more freaked out. *Those items…* Sora giggled to herself, her laugh sounding like wind chimes. "Do you remember this oppa?" she held up a bunny plushie. "From out first date at Lotte World." Sora picked up the items one by one, explaining every item and what it represented. "I remember I used this towel when you had a fever. I never washed it," she nuzzled it to her cheek and sighed in absolute content. "Oh!" Sora took out a collection of jewellery. She explained each and every day and how Sungyeol had given it to her.

Sungyeol became scared now, something he wasn't used to feeling. *Sora's insane! I have to get out before she does something to me!* Sungyeol didn't even see a window in the room but looked up and saw an opening to the floor above. "S-Sora?" Sungyeol said her name with extreme caution.

"Hmm?" she piped up, seeing Sungyeol talk to her normally.

"I'm hungry and thirsty," Sungyeol said as his cheeks tinged a slight pink. *Please ears, don't go red! Don't fail me now!* Sungyeol thought as he tried to keep his composure on the outside.

Sora glanced towards Sungyeol's ears. They were the same colour. "Okay! Wait for me," Sora gullibly believed Sungyeol as his ears didn't turn red, something that happened when he lied. Only a few people knew this, and Sora was one of them. She put the things back carefully into the box and got the key out of her bra. "I'll be right back. If I find you gone, I won't play nice anymore Yeol," she hissed through her teeth, her bangs falling over her eyes.

Sungyeol just gulped and didn't reply back. *Hurry up and go damn it!*

Sora put the key in and unlocked it, she swiftly opened it and closed it again. Sungyeol heard a few clicks and knew she had locked the door from outside. Sungyeol grinned, "Time to get to work."

-------------------------

Sungyeol's great escape!

Does it fail?

Does it get him out?

<3333