It Started

He Stole My Heart

You were walking along the footpath with L.joe. You hadn't been on a date with him since Sungyeol had occupied your mind. He missed you and but he couldn't really tell you to ignore Sungyeol to go on a date with him.

"Oppa!" you swung your arms about with a huge grin on your face. "It's been so long huh?" you smiled at him.

"Aigoo," he poked your forehead. "All your fault missy," he childishly stuck his tongue out at you.

You frowned, "It was partly my fault… sorry oppa." You pouted at him and stopped swinging your arms. Your shoulders hunched over slightly and your steps became heavier.

"I was only joking babe," L.joe chuckled and hugged your from behind with his chin resting on your shoulder. "I forgive you."

You smiled and kissed his cheek, "I knew you would!"

"Aish this girl," L.joe kissed your cheek then let you go, taking your hand in his.

The two of you were walking the streets, talking non-stop about the things you missed in each other's lives. Suddenly, a masked man came up and grabbed your purse and started to run in a random direction.

"Wait! Give me my bag back!" your reflexes acted on instinct and you ran after him, pushing past couples and people.

"Babe!" L.joe bolted after you and the masked man. *She needs to stop doing that, she's going to get hurt one day. But this time, why do I feel like this has been set up from the beginning?* L.joe just shook his thoughts out of his head and sprinted in the direction you ran off to.

The man stopped in a deserted alleyway and turned around. *She fell for it!*

You came running to the alleyway and stopped a couple of steps after entering. "You're trapped, hand over my bag now! Do you not know who I am?" you raised an eyebrow with your hands on your hips.

Suddenly, you heard not just one but many male voices chuckling. You turned back around but the alleyway was blocked by masked men. You looked to the masked man with your bag and saw that he too wasn't alone.

*Damn it!* You bit your lip as you saw so many masked men behind and in front of you. *I never knew thieves had packs!* You pointed at the guy with your bag, "You! Come out and give it back!" you took a step closer to him but then a whole horde of other masked men stepped closer to you. Intimidated slightly you took a step back.

"Well well well, looks like little miss doll-face got caught in our trap," the man with your bag snickered. "Want your bag? You have to get through all of them first."

The men started to rush towards you, you started throwing kicks and punches but it was no use. There were too many and they were physically stronger than you. You started cursing under your breath as they each took your limbs and tied them with rope.

"Who do you work for?" you shouted at the man with your purse. Your lips were bleeding and your hair was a mess. Your knees had gashes on them with your knuckles bleeding from the punches.

"Not telling you~" he clucked his tongue at you. "You're quite the beauty aren't you? What a waste…"

You scrunched up your eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

"Sorry, but your time is almost over," the guy shrugged. "Here, you can have your bag back. I just took it from you so I could ambush you."

You looked down at the ground, how could you, out of all people, fall for such a simple trick?

"Maybe we should take her to," one of the random masked men nodded towards you.

"We'll just wait for orders, I can't be bothered and I'm so tired," he yawned and sank down on the floor in front of you. "You don't have much time left."

"Who says?" you heard a furious voice at the entrance of the alleyway.

---------------------

So it has started ! :D