It Begins...

He Stole My Heart

 

On L.joe's side, he was trapped in a cramped room, no larger than an actual single jail cell. He looked around the room; no windows except a door. *Oh ! How'd I end up here?!* L.joe started to curse and tried to get himself on his feet when he felt a stabbing pain in his left side of his torso. He looked down, "Oh !" He knew a couple of his ribs were fractured.

The door to his 'cell' creaked open with a screeching sound and in stepped the director. L.joe's eyes widened, "You! What the hell are you doing?" He limped towards the director when he held out a hand to stop L.joe.

"Stop where you are, Byunghun or should I say," the director smirked. "L.joe."

L.joe's eyes widened," How?!"

"I just know, I'm not the director of Seoul's FBI's HQ for nothing you know," he shrugged. "All I know is that you were due to pick up ~~~~~ 15 hours ago."

L.joe's heart ached when your name was mentioned. *My poor baby… I hope she went home and didn't wait in the cold…*

"You know, something exciting is going to happen in about 3 hours," the director said. "Let's make you more… presentable," he waved his hand again and a couple of his men walked in and dragged L.joe out to a connecting room, bigger in size. They started to beat L.joe, kicking his already crippled figure.

L.joe groaned in pain as they hit his ribs and aching body. He tried to cover his ribs but there wasn't much of a difference. He felt his face flaming red and started to feel his cheek and eye swelling up. *Oh crap, if ~~~~ sees this…* L.joe's mind started to click. "You sick bastard!" L.joe stumbled to his feet and lunged for the director, who was waiting by the entrance.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," the director smirked. "Or a particular someone might get hurt," he waved his hand again and another round of kicks and punches started.

*****

As the interrogation time was getting closer, you were gathering folders and doing last minute preparations when you heard the secretary's voice fill the building once again, calling you to go to the interrogation. You were 'supposedly late' but really, you were early. "I'm due to the room until 10:30 and I still have 15 minutes." You sighed as you grabbed a folder without looking at the contents which might have helped you.

You were walking down the hallways, your black pin heels clicking away and your high ponytail swishing with each step. You greeted people here and there and eventually found you way to interrogation room number six. You opened the door, without facing the person you were interrogating. Instead you closed the door behind you and slowly spun on your heels to make absolute last minute preparations.

But all that was futile, you came crashing down when you were face to face with your lover, L.joe.

-----------------------------

NOW EVERYTHING IS STARTING :D

And yes, I'm making so many updates because of a special someone

AND I want to finish this story :)

I think it's about time I start to wrap things up but this fic won't end until I have 10-15 chapters up :)

So don't fret readers ! Plenty more where that came from !

So, gongchanisallmine07, this is your present back !

4 updates in 1 go !

Hope you and every other dedicated reader of this fic enjoyed them !

<33333