Confrontation

He Stole My Heart

Sungyeol charged into Paradise without thinking that he would ever come back out alive again. "Lee Sora!" he yelled her name over the loud booming music. Girls just looked at him with interest but as soon as he said Sora's name, they didn't push any further. "LEE SORA!"

Sora was watching Sungyeol from the balcony. She was with some random college student who was getting a little too close for her liking. She heard Sungyeol's voice over the music and immediately perked up. "Sorry, whoever you are, my man is here," she smirked and walked off.

Sungyeol was scanning the area. *Where the hell is that ?*

"Oppa, want to play with me?" Sora clung onto Sungyeol's arm and nuzzled it.

"Get off me ," Sungyeol shrugged her off not knowing that it was actually her.

"What did you call me?" Sora's eyes darkened as her face hardened.

Sungyeol turned around and looked at Sora. His eyes widened but regained his composure.

"Missed me?" Sora Sungyeol's cheek.

"Get your dirty hands off me," Sungyeol whipped her hand away.

"Feisty," Sora smirked took Sungyeol's hand. "Let's go somewhere where you won't disturb my baby's peace."

Sungyeol slipped his hand away quickly but not so harsh as he too wanted to go somewhere and 'talk' this out. Little did he know, that wasn't on Sora's agenda at all.

*****
"I need to go after him!" you were struggling against L's grip.

"Babe, I need you to think things through. You can't be rash in a situation like this and besides, you're a detective. Think like one for just a minute please."

You stopped struggling for a second then started again. "He doesn't know what he's up against oppa! Please, let me go. I'll call my team! She's my target! Not his!"

"~~~~~!!" L.joe yelled as he came and stopped you from going any further. "Leave it to him to solve. It's not your problem," you could tell by looking at L.joe's eyes that he was furious.

"It is my problem oppa!" you struggled against L. "Oppa, please, I need to go after him! Sora is my target! Don't you get it at all?!" you thrashed in L's grip but it never loosened one bit.

"~~~~~ and Byunghun, calm down," CAP and Sunggyu stepped in.

"L, let her go, she's not going anywhere unless we get this sorted out," Sunggyu nodded towards the door. It was locked anyways and you always listened to Sunggyu and CAP.

You walked past L.joe, upset at him for yelling at you. You went into Sunggyu's arms and stayed there.

"Okay, Sungyeol and Sora. We need to get to Paradise ASAP. We can't underestimate her," Sunggyu patted your head.

"I asked someone about her, apparently, she twisted as hell," Chunji started typing away at his laptop.

"We need to go assist him now. ~~~~~, get your team to assemble and get as many people you can get a hold of," CAP handed you your phone. "Now."

You nodded and started to call Victoria. She picked up on the third ring, "Yes?"

"Umma," your lower lip trembled.

"My baby," Victoria sighed and softened on the other line. "What is it?"

"It's Sora."

---------------------

THINGS ARE GETTING ON ! :D

Finally !