Can't Take This Anymore

He Stole My Heart

L.joe strode into the apartment with you digging your feet into the soft carpet. "Oppa! It's okay! I'm okay!" you kept wailing as you tried to stop L.joe. He just ignored you and immediately saw Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just looked up at the sound of your wailing and curiously looked at L.joe. *Wonder what got in his pants.*

"Lee Sungyeol!" L.joe grabbed Sungyeol's collar and dragged the latter to his feet. "I've had enough of this!"

Sungyeol's eyebrows scrunched up in the middle, "What the hell, I didn't do anything!" He hissed in L.joe's face.

"YOUR CRAZY EX ALMOST KILLED MY GIRL!!" L.joe growled back.

Infinite and Teen Top came out of their respective rooms and just watched the two of them swear and hiss at each other's faces. So far, they had no intention of butting in their argument.

"DON'T COME TO ME WITH HER PROBLEMS! Like you said, she's my ex!!" Sungyeol shoved L.joe's hands off his collar. He straightened out the wrinkles and glared at L.joe.

L.joe wouldn't stop glaring at Sungyeol, "Because of her my girl got hurt!"

Sungyeol glanced at you, worry written all over his face. *~~~~~ got hurt?*

"That's right, got nothing to say aye?" L.joe was about to lay a punch on Sungyeol when you swiftly stepped in. L.joe just stopped his fist which was millimetres from your face. "Babe?"

Your eyes were filled with shock, "I told you oppa, I had everything under control and I'm not hurt at all!" You bit your lip. *Except for the odd cuts and bruises…*

L sighed and stepped in, "Both of you, chillax for a while." He took you away from L.joe and Sungyeol. "Poor baby, you got hurt. Let me fix you up," L led you away and sat you down on the high kitchen stool, away from the brawl. L started to treat the odd bruises and cuts on your face, arms and legs. "My pretty baby has cuts now," he frowned. "Ugly!" L put the last band aid on your leg. He stood up but on the way up, you bonked him on the head.

"Oppa!" you pouted as you crossed your arms.

"I was joking," L pinched your cheek. "How did you get these anyway?"

You sighed as you looked past him to see L.joe and Sungyeol exchanging curse words every second. "Sora sent some people to kidnap me. I think there was a misunderstanding. They lured me in by taking my purse but I just got hurt instead. L.joe ran after me and-" your body shook with shivers as you recalled L.joe's dark eyes.

L pulled you into a hug, "It's okay. That side of L.joe doesn't come up unless you're hurt."

Your body loosened but you broke the hug when you heard Sungyeol yell, "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

The whole penthouse was silent. "I'm going to go to Sora," Sungyeol murmured, but with silence running through the house, everyone had heard what he said.

L.joe's widened slightly at his sudden out burst and you running into the room again. "Oppa!" you grabbed Sungyeol's arm. "Stop!"

Sungyeol shrugged you off and turned to face you. "My poor baby got hurt because of me. I'm so sorry ~~~~~-ah. I'll make her pay, just you wait." With that, Sungyeol left to go to Paradise, leaving you stunned and frozen in your spot.

"What have I done…" you whispered as your legs gave way and you collapsed on the floor.

---------------------------

Hello !  Sorry for the late update ><

Well… just to clear things up in this chapter, Sungyeol DOESN'T like you.

He just loves you like a little sister :)

All of Infinite and Teen Top do !

Anyways…

Thank you to all who commented and those new subbies out there ;)

<33333