Almost Caught

He Stole My Heart

You had split up into pairs, you with L.joe and L with Victoria. Victoria didn't protest, it was her upmost priority to get Sora and that's all she had cared about. She and L went to the left corridor whilst L.joe and you went to the right. Somehow, whilst you were walking, you felt the floor descend slightly. You glanced at L.joe and he also noticed and nodded. The both of you crept down the long corridor.

*How long do you want this corridor to be?* L.joe groaned mentally and blew his bangs.

You stole a glance at him and knew exactly what he was thinking. *I know too oppa, there should be an opening soon.* Right on cue, you saw a series of doors and talking. You mouthed, 'Can you hear that?'

L.joe nodded and mouthed, 'Let's get a tiny bit closer.' He motioned for you to go first.

You went first, careful not to make a sound, you peeked through the small gap in the door. *It's Sora!* Your eyes brightened. *But where's Sungyeol oppa?* You started to get a little agitated and impatient.

'Calm down,' L.joe mouthed and your cheek. "Everything's going to be okay," he whispered oh so quietly.

"Did you take him down?" Sora was playing with a lock of her long brown hair.

"Yes Miss," the man in front of her saluted then bowed.

"Just leave him there, I have better things to do than play with him. Maybe I'll clear my schedule tomorrow and play with him," she beamed.

*She looks like an angel when she smiles but truly-* You gasped as you saw Sora's angelic smile change into a smile full of insanity. You gripped L.joe's arm, surprised and scared at the fact she could pull off such a face. You rested your hand on the door and it made a creaking sound.

Sora whipped her head towards the door, squinting her eyes with a glare. You and L.joe made yourselves as invisible as possible by sticking to the wall and hiding in the darkness provided. *That's strange.* Sora grew suspicious, stood up and walked towards the door.

You held your breath and clung to L.joe. He safely hid you away behind him and your hair for comfort.

"Miss, everything's ready," the guard spoke up in the kitchen.

"Great!" Sora's high pitched voice rang throughout the kitchen. You could almost hear the pleasure in her voice and shivered. "Let's go, I don't want to keep him waiting like before," Sora giggled.

After a minute, you heard silence and peeked into the kitchen. No one was there and you saw the tile on the kitchen floor slightly out of place. "Down there?" you pursed your lips into a thin line.

"Let's go, she's probably going to Sungyeol right now," L.joe shifted the tile so it was big enough for you both to crawl through. You jumped through first, L.joe following you after.

------------------------

YO YO YO  ! :D

Sorry for the late update ><

<3333