Not The Only One

He Stole My Heart

"Sungyeol~" Sora's voice rang throughout the room. She saw Sungyeol tied to the chair with a few bruises on his face. "Omo! What happened?" she ran to his side and feigned worry.

"Get your dirty hands off me !" Sungyeol growled as he shrugged her off.

Sora just pouted, "I'm not dirty."

Sungyeol just ignored her and looked at something else besides her. *I wonder if I'm ever going to get out of here. I fell like I'm miles under ground.*

You and L.joe were looking for a way to take out the guards when they felt something poke them from behind. You were about to squeal when L covered your mouth. He gave you a cheeky smile, "Fancy meeting you here."

You rolled your eyes and took L's hand off your mouth, "Mmm… fancy that."

"How'd you find this place?" L.joe looked at the slightly exhausted Victoria.

"We found Sora walk through some corridor and we just followed her. That damned brat was practically sprinting through the corridors," Victoria growled.

You giggled at the annoyed Victoria, earning a stern look from her. "Concentrate ~~~~~." You just bit your lip to stifle your giggles when suddenly you were yanked out behind the wall and into the room. Your ponytail had come into Sora's view and her guard crept up on you. He yanked you by your hair, causing you to stumble forwards quickly without L.joe, L or Victoria noticing.

"I knew you were hiding there, perhaps by yourself even," Sora craned her neck to look beyond the dark shadows, failing to do so.

L.joe, Victoria and L were hiding themselves well in the shadows, using their dark clothing to their advantage. Victoria's legs were shaking uncontrollably, making her collapse to the floor with a soft thud. "~~~~?"

L.joe looked around but to his dismay, you weren't by his side like usual. "Where is she?!" he hissed to L.

"How would I know? She was next to you for the whole time!" L hissed back, looking around the area for you.

"So, you came to save your boyfriend huh?" Sora clucked her tongue and looked at you. You were restrained by her guard who was literally twice the size of you. "Too bad he's taken…" she mumbled. "Now let's have a look," she lifted your chin with her perfectly manicured nail. "Your standards for girls have lowered Yeol-ah," Sora whipped your face to the side and walked up to Sungyeol. "You seriously downgraded yourself," she shook her head in disappointment.

"It's a misunderstanding-" you were about to say that you weren't his girlfriend when Sungyeol shot you a glare. You shut your mouth and just stood there.

"So, how about I play with you a little bit, make Yeol's pain bigger?" Sora walked up to you slowly. "What should I start with…" she thought for a minute or so then slapped you across the face. "This is going to be so much fun!" she squealed and slapped you once again.

L.joe finally noticed you were in Sora's grasp. "How the did she get there?!" he growled softly at L and Victoria.

"How should we know?!" they both hissed back at him. "She was clearly your responsibility!" L punched L.joe, not so playfully. "You let her out of your sight!" Victoria socked his arm also.

L.joe frowned then stood up, "Why is she calling my girlfriend someone else's girlfriend?!" This he couldn't take it anymore. "What the is wrong with that girl? Did she just slap my girlfriend?!" L.joe said a little too loudly.

Sora whisked her head towards the door but saw nothing but shadows. *Strange… I'm sure I heard something.* She continued to pull your hair and hit you.

"Stop it!" L pulled L.joe down. "We can use the element of surprise to our advantage. Sora thinks that ~~~~ came alone when seriously, she has us an the others working their way up here. Make sure not to blow our cover."

L.joe drew in a sharp breath, his fists clenched so hard that the whites of his knuckles showed.

"You're not the only one that wants to break that girl's hand for slapping my baby!" L furrowed his eyebrows.

"Me too!" Victoria shot her hand up like a school kid.

"Stop Lee Sora!!!" Sungyeol shouted, causing Sora and you to jump a little.

-------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating !

I was quite busy and caught-up with school and etc…

I'm going to Korea for a week so I won't be able to update :/

But instead I bring good news!

My school holidays are coming up soon so I should probably be updating a lot more :)

Thanks for always being so patient with the slow updates !

<33333